What's new

Beneath All Its Masks, The Kashmir ‘Conflict’ Was Always About Islam

The talking is all over. We have a nationalist party at the center. It's all about doing now.

That nationalist party is a big group of pussies and can't do anything to change muslim status of Kashmir.

If it was part of India why UNSC would suggest a referendum. You are really in a dense state of denial and wouldn't let it go, I must give you that. I would rather go bang my head into a wall than argue with you.

1) It was India under Nehru who took the case to UN

2) The operative word here is "suggest" not "mandate" by UN

Sovereignty, Suzerainty & Protectorate agreements are bilateral agreements signed between legal heirs/states.

UN is not a state but just as body which may or may not recognize such bilateral agreements.

India and Bangladesh recently settled the border dispute by exchanging land as part of that deal. Did they go to UN?

Worse Pakistan which does not have legal heir-ship ceding Shaksgam Valley of Kashmir to China.

upload_2017-7-9_13-39-33.png

Nah it's just the sunnis. The Shias are under the protection of BJP party.

Cut this drama. You sanghis hate everyone. These drama are common in India. But we know its worth and won't be impressed.

Cut this drama. You sanghis hate everyone. These drama are common in India. But we know its worth and won't be impressed.

You just don't know.

UP state cabinet ministers is Mohsin Raza. Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi is the vice president of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs. Both are Shias Muslim just to name a few. It's indians vs the sunnis.

Both shias and sunnis would wait and watch till you do something stupid. For now you are all talk. :)

The thing they don't realize is that Kashmiris dislike them on ethnic/religious standards genuinely. I think religion may not be a huge issue, but foreign culture from Ganga Plains is what is off-putting. Kashmiris literally live all over Northern Pakistan and even in Lahore, and Karachi. On a whole, they relate with us Pakistanis more than anyone else.

Beef was not really ever a major part of their diet, except for certain occasions. Maybe 6 times in a year on average. Now all of a sudden, Kashmiris are committed to eating cow and try to get their hands on beef whenever they can, just to piss the Indians off. It only leads one to believe that Kashmiris in general hate Indians overall and want nothing to do with them.

Just my panj aane on the matter.

1) It was India under Nehru who took the case to UN

2) The operative word here is "suggest" not "mandate" by UN

Sovereignty, Suzerainty & Protectorate agreements are bilateral agreements signed between legal heirs/states.

UN is not a state but just as body which may or may not recognize such bilateral agreements.

India and Bangladesh recently settled the border dispute by exchanging land as part of that deal. Did they go to UN?

Worse Pakistan which does not have legal heir-ship ceding Shaksgam Valley of Kashmir to China.

View attachment 410002
Nehru the then head of Indian Union.
UNSC's resolution puts a big question mark to Indian claim of sovereignty in the state of Jammu & Kashmir and the instrument of accession.

You just don't know.

UP state cabinet ministers is Mohsin Raza. Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi is the vice president of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs. Both are Shias Muslim just to name a few. It's indians vs the sunnis.

I know about this Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. Another one of those "sarkari muslims". Even he is not save from lynching when the time would come. :lol:

I know about this Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. Another one of those "sarkari muslims". Even he is not save from lynching when the time would come. :lol:

Don't worry we are only doing our job against the sunnis. We will protect the non Sunnis.

Don't worry we are only doing our job against the sunnis. We will protect the non Sunnis.

Don't worry we would collectively(sunnis & shias) f*ck you since it is your only past and you don't deserve anything better.

Don't worry we would collectively(sunnis & shias) f*ck you since it is your only past and you don't deserve anything better.

You ain't going to do no shit. You higher than Himalayan and sweeter than water friend with all their might could not do jack shit. We will just play with our trump cards from Iran and Afghanistan while keeping our border on the boil.

And all you will do is see the shit coming down on you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom