KPK on Punjabs Footstep

AdeelFaheem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1102270689-1.gif

Source : Daily Express News Story

@Leader @Jazzbot @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fahad Khan 2

Even if it is correct data, KPK is not going to extort >> 50% of allocated funds into pockets of politicians & such.
After that "slippage" of funds under the table, actual fund that gets to grass root could very well be more in KPK than in Punjab.

In Punjab larger part of that 27% is politicians' pocket money.

Tum jese nikammay chawal to ab yehi kahain gay. You guys are basically slaves to your God-Like Fasaadi leader. You are just not ready to accept that your fasaadi leader has sold your dignity and family. Use some logic and come up with a better explanation next time. This just goes to show your state of mentality. No matter what others would do, you will always criticize them, no matter what. Chawal
You just called God a Fasadi...!!!

دسّو مولويّاں نوں ايدا سر قلم كَرَن
تے اُرس بهائ دا اُرس كَڈّن

and angels occupy the land thats known as KPK

لگدا أے تواڈے ابياں دى اُ تّے دى كمائ دا بهانڈا پهوڑچهڈيا اے ميں

سچ كوڑا لگ گيا اے بچياں نوں

Last edited:
lies.. cheap urdu lies !

and above all for the pathetic title, Allah ka bohat bohat shukar hai KP walay punjab kay naksh-e-qadam per nahi chal rahe... they are sensible people as compared to us.. not wasting most of the money on infra structure development for kick backs like these haramkhor nooras are doing !

Even if it is correct data, KPK is not going to extort >> 50% of allocated funds into pockets of politicians & such.
After that "slippage" of funds under the table, actual fund that gets to grass root could very well be more in KPK than in Punjab.

"Dil ke khush rakhnay ko Ghalib yeh khayal acha hay"

lies.. cheap urdu lies !
I knew about white lies and statistics but this one is new for me....

Punjab is targeting 90-100% enrollment for kids, so that's why Punjab increase this education budget. Also, PML-N manifesto was first Power Crisis and second education, which is why they are concentrating on these more than any other party.

KPK has to follow footsteps of Punjab, or even better if they want to earn next elections. Otherwise as per history, KPK never go for same party in next election, which will be alarming for PTI

Well this is a good competition. somebody bring PPP so that they can get some work done also.

The news sounds fake to me as leader posted something else on the PTI thread and has made multiple posts abt allocating more funds then punjab.besides the writer is forgetting that the Tameer-e-school program can be very effective in helping education in KPK. It can give party the required flexibility.

404 billion rupees are not enough to improve education,health,security and develop infrastructure. Imrans vision is improving everything in the province and for that he will need all the money he can get.
If tameer-e-school takes over a good amount of education funds and the shaukat khanum drive takes over the cancer hospital development then he can really focus the budget towards other aspects of the province which require attention like infrastructure and security. Its not as simple as percentage of budgets as Imran has ties up sources of funds for health and education so this can actually gives him flexibility in the budget.

But like i said i dont believe the source.

lies.. cheap urdu lies !

and above all for the pathetic title, Allah ka bohat bohat shukar hai KP walay punjab kay naksh-e-qadam per nahi chal rahe... they are sensible people as compared to us.. not wasting most of the money on infra structure development for kick backs like these haramkhor nooras are doing !
A better answer to counter would be facts and figures from KPK budget.

So much happening in the name of change ...PTI it self a mixture from different parties..this is the best they can do build metro in this 5 years n hope for the best in next elections

Why do you guys need to fight...For me I dont care which party is doing what...as long as citizens benefit! Coz to be in service means you are serving the people who voted you not the other way round!

Now if 2-3 parties come up with the same idea....so be it...if one followed another so what? as long as the citizens are benefiting! It is rather disgusting how the citizens themselves are putting up a tamasha! Fair enough you support 1 party or the other but dont put yourselves on display! Stop making a mockery of my country and its people! :angry:

and angels occupy the land thats known as KPK

It is KPK government performance due to which PMLN is under pressure and they know this that if they didn't performed this time they are gonna fade away. PTI created competition, Thanks to IK vision.

Back
Top Bottom