What's new

KPK on Punjabs Footstep

Check your numbers. Nice piece of propaganda you found there.

The total percentage wise you've listed is 80.7% for Punjab and only about half of that for KPK.

:o::o: that's not a propaganda i just found this and shared it

I think you are counting the basic education budget only. How about adding Higher Education, Skilled/Technical education programs and things like that in the education budget? The overall budget if I take it from the budget speech of both Punjab and KPK is as follows:

273 billion rupees for Punjab out of 1035 billion rupees (page 10, paragraph 18)

Source: http://www.finance.punjab.gov.pk/system/files/BS2014_15.pdf

111 billion rupees for KPK out of 404 billion rupees (page 27, paragraph 50)

Source: http://www.financekpp.gov.pk/FD/attachments/article/251/Budget Speech 2014-15.pdf

One question why Punjab budget is 1035 when document reveal 1349bn.

I think you are counting the basic education budget only. How about adding Higher Education, Skilled/Technical education programs and things like that in the education budget? The overall budget if I take it from the budget speech of both Punjab and KPK is as follows:

273 billion rupees for Punjab out of 1035 billion rupees (page 10, paragraph 18)

Source: http://www.finance.punjab.gov.pk/system/files/BS2014_15.pdf

111 billion rupees for KPK out of 404 billion rupees (page 27, paragraph 50)

Source: http://www.financekpp.gov.pk/FD/attachments/article/251/Budget Speech 2014-15.pdf

interesting. I am looking at the accounts tables in the following document:

http://www.finance.punjab.gov.pk/system/files/WP2014_15.pdf

there is 46.7bn in the current revenue expenditure (page 8) and 48bn in the development expenditure (table 4.2 on page 50). This includes higher education and the rest. Max you can add is the 3bn under the TEVTA & PVTC. The corresponding expenditure by the KPK govt is 87bn in the current revenue expenditure (page 7 - document below) and 25bn in the development expenditure (tables on 79,80,81 - document below).

http://www.financekpp.gov.pk/FD/attachments/article/251/White Paper 2014-15.pdf

i cannot see how they are getting 273bn. let me know

One question why Punjab budget is 1035 when document reveal 1349bn.

the difference of 274bn is 'state trading + repayment of commercial bank loan' which comes in a different heading. So to stay consistent with the cross-comparison, we are looking at KPK's 404bn vs Punjab's 1,095bn rather than KPK's 505bn vs Punjab's 1,349bn. It makes the comparison easy.

just calculate the %age of funds allocated for each sector by Punjab and KPK and then compare you will get the results shown in the picture
see this post.

Last edited:
METRO BUS.............HAR CHAMAKTI CHEEZ SOOONA NAHIIIII HOOOOTIIIII ..............:azn:
layman Problems are
1 - JUDICIARY PROCEEDINGS.....10/20 years of proceeding......TAREEKHAY BHUGATNA:devil:
2 - THANA CULTURE ?? I DONT LIKE GIMMICKS & TRICKS SHOBAZ SHARIF visited affected families , announced 10 lac, suspend SHO?? fucking idiot pakistanis must understand - TRICKS Vs FAIR PLAY
3 - 70 years old LANDLORD hereditary SYSTEM have crippled our STATE
i. Do you beleive Richie Rich PPP/PML(N) will root out that disease?? i dont think so :cheesy:
ii. they themselves are the EGGS of that LANDLORD hatchery ...? how can i expect miracle from them :hitwall:

I REQUEST TO ALL PAKISTANIS............PLZ ....PLZ....PLZ
UNDERSTAND GIMMICKS.........TRICKS.......Vs A GOOD NICE FAIR POLITICS (khufe khuda wali)

Last edited:
interesting. I am looking at the accounts tables in the following document:

http://www.finance.punjab.gov.pk/system/files/WP2014_15.pdf

there is 46.7bn in the current revenue expenditure (page 8) and 48bn in the development expenditure (table 4.2 on page 50). This includes higher education and the rest. Max you can add is the 3bn under the TEVTA & PVTC. The corresponding expenditure by the KPK govt is 87bn in the current revenue expenditure (page 7 - document below) and 25bn in the development expenditure (tables on 79,80,81 - document below).

http://www.financekpp.gov.pk/FD/attachments/article/251/White Paper 2014-15.pdf

i cannot see how they are getting 273bn. let me know
Basically 92 billion rupees out of 273 will be directly invested by Punjab government. Rest of the amount will be taken from the budget allocated at district level. This is also mentioned in the budget speech I have presented before. If you also notice the division of 46 billion rupees is for basic expense. The allocation of 24 billion rupees for higher education is for building/upgrading colleges, giving away 100,000 laptops and providing missing facilities. But how about hundreds of Government colleges in Punjab? and how about the universities? The budget allocated at district level will be used for up-gradation of such facilities from the local level.

HEC as you know as an independent organisation and only responsible for higher education. This 46 billion rupees includes very little amount for universities (more like a formality). Also the technical colleges and youth programs directly aimed to enhance skills are usually considered part of the education but they are not written under this heading.

I am not sure if this 46 billion rupees include teachers/administration/staff salary as 46 billion rupees may not be enough to pay the wages to million or so government employees in education sector of Punjab.

Last edited:
Basically 92 billion rupees out of 273 will be directly invested by Punjab government. Rest of the amount will be taken from the budget allocated at district level. This is also mentioned in the budget speech I have presented before. If you also notice the division of 46 billion rupees is for basic expense. The allocation of 24 billion rupees for higher education is for building/upgrading colleges, giving away 100,000 laptops and providing missing facilities. But how about universities?

HEC as you know as an independent organisation and only responsible for higher education. This 46 billion rupees includes very little amount for universities (more like a formality).

I am not sure if this 46 billion rupees include teachers/administration/staff salary as 46 billion rupees may not be enough to pay the wages to million or so government employees in education sector of Punjab.

ok so at the provincial level punjab govt is spending 92bn on education and KPK is spending 111bn under identical heads.

Now we have got a new head which is transfers to district govt. Under General Public Services, 236bn is transferred to 'District Government.' So this means that 181bn (273-92bn) out of the 236bn are being spend on education related expense.

If this is true then what seems to be happening is that KPK govt has put this district level expense under the education head whereas Punjab govt has put it under the General Public Service expense. When we account for this correction, General Pulbic Serv. only account for 19.2% of total expense which is similar to KPK's 18.1%.

So punjab govt is spending 25% of the budget on education whereas KPK is spending 27.5% on education. For health, Punjab is spending 8.5% and KPK 7.9%. Meaning there is no significant difference in the provincial spending on health & education.

now the question is, where exactly is the difference between the two?

There is no comparison between army and police, after giving go ahead for operation. (which is gutsy move unlike buzdil khan)

Full protection should be provided to Sharif family.

As per recent figures, Rs 40 crore is annual expanse of police which is protecting sharif family already. On top of it, its army now. I know due to operation more security needs to be provided and army is best in the lot. But my question is still valid. SS has govern the province for 26 years, why he couldn't make a police squad in such long time that can provide his family that kind of special security? :lol:

Similarly, same can be said about hospitals. Recently Maryam Nawaz slipped and got minor injuries on her knee. She flew all the way to London for medication. Why Showbaz couldn't make one hospital in entire punjab in 26 years that can provide quality health care to his royal family? Incompetance? :lol:

As per recent figures, Rs 40 crore is annual expanse of police which is protecting sharif family already. On top of it, its army now. I know due to operation more security needs to be provided and army is best in the lot. But my question is still valid. SS has govern the province for 26 years, why he couldn't make a police squad in such long time that can provide his family that kind of special security? :lol:

Similarly, same can be said about hospitals. Recently Maryam Nawaz slipped and got minor injuries on her knee. She flew all the way to London for medication. Why Showbaz couldn't make one hospital in entire punjab in 26 years that can provide quality health care to his royal family? Incompetance? :lol:

Sir i dont need to remind you what happened to ANP members who dared to stand against Talibunies scum! Lets face it, buzdil khan/PTI was spared in election time because of his open support for talibunies. People don't call him taliban khan for nothing. So army men to secure Sharif Family is justified.

I voted for him, because i though someone non-corrupt and without family business will be better despite him supporting talibunies. But thank god my vote was wasted, hopefully rigged in favor of N.

The men is simply incompetent and not fit to lead one province let alone whole country.

Sir i dont need to remind you what happened to ANP members who dared to stand against Talibunies scum! Lets face it, buzdil khan/PTI was spared in election time because of his open support for talibunies. People don't call him taliban khan for nothing. So army men to secure Sharif Family is justified.

I voted for him, because i though someone non-corrupt and without family business will be better despite him supporting talibunies. But thank god my vote was wasted, hopefully rigged in favor of N.

The men is simply incompetent and not fit to lead one province let alone whole country.

Stop pulling things out of your rear side and come back to topic instead of posting rants, will you? You keep calling PTI and IK incompetent to lead KPK but when I ask you to back your claim with some solid proofs, you start to brain fart. How about growing some balls and show the incompetence of KP govt in education, health, development, taxes, anti-corruption etc with some solid proofs?

Oh I see, a lad who have eunuch person like Showbaz Sharif's photo in his avatar can't grow balls like a man. :lol:

Stop pulling things out of your rear side and come back to topic instead of posting rants, will you? You keep calling PTI and IK incompetent to lead KPK but when I ask you to back your claim with some solid proofs, you start to brain fart. How about growing some balls and show the incompetence of KP govt in education, health, development, taxes, anti-corruption etc with some solid proofs?

Oh I see, a lad who have eunuch person like Showbaz Sharif's photo in his avatar can't grow balls like a man. :lol:

Did you know kidnappings have increased over 150% since last year in KPK? And rich people from KPK are moving themselves and their investments to other provinces because of that?

And as far as development, tell me which mega project were initiated by PTI? No new university or hospital, just wasting money in propaganda pamplets.

Did you know kidnappings have increased over 150% since last year in KPK? And rich people from KPK are moving themselves and their investments to other provinces because of that?

And as far as development, tell me which mega project were initiated by PTI? No new university or hospital, just wasting money in propaganda pamplets.

Kidnappings have increased, yes and serious steps are being taken about it.

About about developments, there are a lot of new projects in KPK, including MRT and stuff, you need to keep yourself updated. About new universities and hospitals, I've already answered this in this same thread, watch my previous posts. And please do mention me the new universities created by showbaz in Punjab in past 6 years (5 of previous term + 1 of current).

I support PML N as 2nd Candidate after PTI, after-all they are investing some of money in something Valuable unlike PPP who are Good for NOTHING :partay:
Right now PML N are 1 year old, let them complete 3 years, you will ENJOY Huge Stories of CORRUPTION

THAT WILL BE THE PRICE OF ROYAL BLOOD HEGEMONY :devil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom