What's new

KPK Govt Appoints Reham Khan As Ambassador for Street Children ... Isn’t It Family Politics?

Sure that was the same with lady jemaima khan & no one did any thing except her giving divorce to IK?
He was not able to give her time so they got separated and by the way after divorce if he wanted he could have taken billions from Jemima but he didn't that is enough to give a slap on those hypocrites who talk crap against Imran

But with facts she is not perfect for a trap and no body can do anything about your miserable assumption

i want my country to be prosperous and people who run this country sud show commitment to people who blindy support them.
They are in news
they are in famous
they are rich
they are the one who make decisions
they why not they sud be critize of their wrong doing... i am not supporter of any political party but i am against who ever hurt Pakistan..
yaan to maan jao IK akla e kul hai and he will not make mistakes. pehli bhi British and second bhi what gurantee can you give that they gonna be together for long time..
they sud bround to justice on everything they do period.
we are not going to let them play with out future.. baad mein ronay ka kia faida!

He was not able to give her time so they got separated and by the way after divorce if he wanted he could have taken billions from Jemima but he didn't that is enough to give a slap on those hypocrites who talk crap against Imran

Yaar imran khan kia farishta hai .. aap loog aisay support kertay hai jaisay you know him inside out..
have you ever met him in privatly.. itni bari maa behan ki galiyan nikalta hai kay banda khara nahi hosakta wahan..
itni support nahi achi..

i want my country to be prosperous and people who run this country sud show commitment to people who blindy support them.
They are in news
they are in famous
they are rich
they are the one who make decisions
they why not they sud be critize of their wrong doing... i am not supporter of any political party but i am against who ever hurt Pakistan..
yaan to maan jao IK akla e kul hai and he will not make mistakes. pehli bhi British and second bhi what gurantee can you give that they gonna be together for long time..
they sud bround to justice on everything they do period.
we are not going to let them play with out future.. baad mein ronay ka kia faida!
Guarantee can't be given of anything Mr stop coming up with funny concepts you are just acting like a jealous person nothing more and neither Reham has hurt Pakistan nor Imran so grow up

Ohh then god must be raining dollars to imran to run his political party ?
Jews supported him through goldsmith family ?
& if he was not able to give jemaima the time she needed when he was 40+ , how can he can give time to reham , when he is 60++ ?lolzz

Guarantee can't be given of anything Mr stop coming up with funny concepts you are just acting like a jealous person nothing more and neither Reham has hurt Pakistan nor Imran so grow up

you sounded to me Altaf hussain... if its funny to you then all i can say
God bless you!

you sounded to me Altaf hussain... if its funny to you then all i can say
God bless you!
And you are acting like known corrupt journalists Arshad Shareef who changes stance on money

& if he was not able to give jemaima the time she needed when he was 40+ , how can he can give time to reham , when he is 60++ ?lolzz

jew are not behind thats for sure. some stablishment are behind for sure. but he has so many weeknesses people do find room of opportunity to use him.. for example Reham The Honey Trap!

@Sheikh Rauf
Another great Jew conspiracy , with another agent ?
They know his weakness for women ?

I have to only say MASHALLAH on your ignorance O Mr just like he collects money for Shaukat Khanum he collects money for his party to at least get yourself updated Mr he refused the money from Jemima they were in billions he has character but supporter of Mafias like Altaf hardly understand what it means to have dignity

jew are not behind thats for sure. some stablishment are behind for sure. but he has so many weeknesses people do find room of opportunity to use him.. for example Reham The Honey Trap!
Have you understand the word shame ever if not than go read about it and have some

Jews are the international establishment ?

And you are acting like known corrupt journalists Arshad Shareef who changes stance on money

what was that for.. it seems like you gonna soon start abusive language and i am scared to be honest..
cuz no one is paying a thing except i am waisting my time on lunitics.

I have to only say MASHALLAH on your ignorance O Mr just like he collects money for Shaukat Khanum he collects money for his party to at least get yourself updated Mr he refused the money from Jemima they were in billions he has character but supporter of Mafias like Altaf hardly understand what it means to have dignity

Have you understand the word shame ever if not than go read about it and have some

i don tknow the word i guess if you know go practice some please.

what was that for.. it seems like you gonna soon start abusive language and i am scared to be honest..
cuz no one is paying a thing except i am waisting my time on lunitics.
You are not being honest you are being .....................

Mainly he collected it from UK , do you know the donnors ?
Biggest one is jemaima ,s brother ?
I have my sympathies with you ?
For me go to hell altaf ?lolzzz

You are not being honest you are being .....................
Typical PTI supporter getting abusive to a innocent Pakistani , who just don't like IMRAN so sad , so sad ? Lolzzz

Back
Top Bottom