What's new

KPK Govt Appoints Reham Khan As Ambassador for Street Children ... Isn’t It Family Politics?

Do reham khan falls in the catagorey of the above mentioned super stars ?
A close match... but she may have links in uk, media etc so where she can talk/deliver the message... I mean you also need to attend the seminar and raise funds.... so Raham may do all... just wait for result..if she turns out incapable then it was pure nepotism...

But she worked hard on IMRAN during past few mont

He don't eat Desi murghi,s ?lolzzz

I aint got no respect for him anymore i rather vote JI than him with wrong people active around him..it seems like a same chain who we used to critize alot..

Hey if he don't give you a dam , why you are hitting me ?lolzzz
What you think , he is some prophet ?
Whatever he does is right ?
BTW , khawaja asif has his video tape with reham khan , in the days of dharna , I don't know when they will air it , after which you & your first lady will be where , still needed to be seen ?lolzzz

Hitting you? You drunk or something?

Imran Khan is not a prophet and neither isn't your messiah Nawaz Sharif.

LMAO Don't even make me laugh. You mean the same Khawaja Asif who scolds his own Pak army infront of the entire nation? The same joker Khawaja Asif who makes false promises regarding the ending of loadshedding? LMAO

This 60+ year old cricketer turned politician still has the looks that many would die for. I'm just saying... There is never shortage of women for IK. You can be rest assured.

Pathetic thread and a pathetic attempt to call this family business. At least this woman hasn't beaten up or humiliated people for not obeying to her orders if you know what I mean... Here people are throwing fits because she has become a goodwill ambassador? That too for helping street children? Have some shame... If you want to throw mud at least do a better job.
Oh ho, "Sada Kutta Kutta tay thuada Khutta Tommy?" Reham bibi pehlay kahan thee jo aaj achanak inhain qaum kay bachon ka itna dard uth gya hay?

bro... govt post aur being ambassador is different.... u can ask afridi, amir atlas, sania mirza to be ambassador.. actually, these public famous personalities bring attention to matter... Raham is not sitting on billions of funds but just acting as a media representative....

The only question is why she need to be active in Politics.. we dotn want family in politics.. specially this British C**t.
she is going to hold what he got.

PESHAWAR: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has appointed Reham Khan, wife of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran Khan, Ambassador for Street Children.

Addressing a ceremony held at the Chief Minister House in connection with Street Children Day, Mrs Khan said the street children are like her own children to whom she plans to introduce to a ‘change’ through education.

“They are my own children and I am proud of them, society made them street children and now this is our responsibility to support them,” said she.

She said ‘new’ Khyber Pakhtunkhwa could be built by turning helpless children into helpful citizens through education and training.

Reham Khan becomes KPK Ambassador for Street Children - thenews.com.pk
She is not in charge of tax payer like Maryam Nawaz was money neither she is getting any politician post in fact she is going to campaign and collect money which would go to government not her and she is not being paid too.

The only question is why she need to be active in Politics.. we dotn want family in politics.. specially this British C**t.
she is going to hold what he got.
we have tons of dual national politicians...anyway she doesn't hold party post or any govt post...so she is not into politics...

Oh ho, "Sada Kutta Kutta tay thuada Khutta Tommy?" Reham bibi pehlay kahan thee jo aaj achanak inhain qaum kay bachon ka itna dard uth gya hay?

Ohhh paa jee, tu thora araam nal beth...

Tujhe kyun itna dard ho raha he ke bibi Reham kahan thi? Tera Nawazoo kahan par he? Maryam ne to aaj tak itna bhi nahin socha... Maryam Nawaz to Pakistani qaum ko apna kutta samajhti he. Tu Lahore bakery beating kya bhool gaya he?

She is not in charge of tax payer like Maryam Nawaz was money neither she is getting any politician post in fact she is going to campaign and collect money which would go to government not her and she is not being paid too.

Oh bhai aik to all you guys do is comparing. Imran khan was different but he is on same path like Nawaz, Zardari, Moulana, or Altaf and party was on .. we thought he was different but there you go she is active and on media... if its only humanetarian work then why on media, daina wala hath to doray hath ko pata nahi lagnay daita.. this is HONEY TRAP!

Oh bhai aik to all you guys do is comparing. Imran khan was different but he is on same path like Nawaz, Zardari, Moulana, or Altaf and party was on .. we thought he was different but there you go she is active and on media... if its only humanetarian work then why on media, daina wala hath to doray hath ko pata nahi lagnay daita.. this is HONEY TRAP!
This is nothing but you are quite full of ................... this bullshit is said by corrupt paid morons like Arshad Shareef who for dollars will sell everything so she is not coming into politics and if you can't understand this than you don't know Imran no he is on same path the path followed by corrupts like Nawaz and Zardaris. You need open your eyes

we have tons of dual national politicians...anyway she doesn't hold party post or any govt post...so she is not into politics...

if she doesnt they we dont need her in Public. do her charity work silencly. she will be more in public than ever. hijacking PTI there were youth and honest Pakistani who were supporting change and wanted to see better people who would make this country what she Deserve and there you go again with again same game.
either honest people sud come and take care of streets or some heavenly guy will come and help our nation.

Yaar, tere paas crystal ball he kya? Agar Reham Khan ne kisi qism ki ghalat harkat karni ki koshish ki to pata chal jaayga. Is mulk me gadhe nahin he. No one will forgive IK and Reham Khan. Let's not judge.

Ohhh paa jee, tu thora araam nal beth...

Tujhe kyun itna dard ho raha he ke bibi Reham kahan thi? Tera Nawazoo kahan par he? Maryam ne to aaj tak itna bhi nahin socha... Maryam Nawaz to Pakistani qaum ko apna kutta samajhti he. Tu Lahore bakery beating kya bhool gaya he?

vo bakery beat mein shahbaz shareef ki baho thi.

if she doesnt they we dont need her in Public. do her charity work silencly. she will be more in public than ever. hijacking PTI there were youth and honest Pakistani who were supporting change and wanted to see better people who would make this country what she Deserve and there you go again with again same game.
either honest people sud come and take care of streets or some heavenly guy will come and help our nation.
yar collect karny k liya to publicity zaroori ha....baqi kharch karty waqt woh khamosh rahy... come one yar think before posting...

Back
Top Bottom