What's new

KPK Govt Appoints Reham Khan As Ambassador for Street Children ... Isn’t It Family Politics?

This is nothing but you are quite full of ................... this bullshit is said by corrupt paid morons like Arshad Shareef who for dollars will sell everything so she is not coming into politics and if you can't understand this than you don't know Imran no he is on same path the path followed by corrupts like Nawaz and Zardaris. You need open your eyes

its wide open and dont blindly support him like you cant tolerate anything against imran.. Yes i dont know imran neither do you. you have seen him on TV only i have meet this guy in atleast 4 countries.. Reham is Honey Trap and people around him are not honest they are rich and powerful..
i can use the same way you said you are full of ........... .. its better to stop replying if this is your way dealing with critic.

yar collect karny k liya to publicity zaroori ha....baqi kharch karty waqt woh khamosh rahy... come one yar think before posting...

kharch to yeah sab khamooshi say kertay hain .... :)

its wide open and dont blindly support him like you cant tolerate anything against imran.. Yes i dont know imran neither do you. you have seen him on TV only i have meet this guy in atleast 4 countries.. Reham is Honey Trap and people around him are not honest they are rich and powerful..
i can use the same way you said you are full of ........... .. its better to stop replying if this is your way dealing with critic.
Mr Imran is master of honey trapping this is no honey trap if you think it is than Mr you don't know Imran at all and your observation is miserable all his life he has been surrounded by rich people even he had the richest wife from her in divorce he could have got billions he refused Mr go learn about Imran than talk

Reham is Honey Trap
IA isi would handle that....but honey trap people have no kids, fake identity etc... if u saying its true then Raham is like a suicide bomber... :D or so staunch to a cause where she can sacrifice herself and her kids. or may be her kids are not hers.. or they are also agents ??
i am a good conspiracy theorist :yahoo:

Mr Imran is master of honey trapping this is no honey trap if you think it is than Mr you don't know Imran at all and your observation is miserable all his life he has been surrounded by rich people even he had the richest wife from her in divorce he could have got billions he refused Mr go learn about Imran than talk

bhai dobtay vo hi hain vo terna jantay hain.Or hamaray mazhab mein yeah koi fakhriya baat nahi hai kay he was master of honey trap.. my obervation maybe horrible i am not good observer or maybe dont know about people but i know imran khan cud do better than Reham. he would have gained more sympathies and respect.
Reham is honey trap bro!

bhai dobtay vo hi hain vo terna jantay hain.Or hamaray mazhab mein yeah koi fakhriya baat nahi hai kay he was master of honey trap.. my obervation maybe horrible i am not good observer or maybe dont know about people but i know imran khan cud do better than Reham. he would have gained more sympathies and respect.
Reham is honey trap bro!
Same thing was said by Jemmima Mr Reham is not a honey trap its just your miserable observation that I can assure you

IA isi would handle that....but honey trap people have no kids, fake identity etc... if u saying its true then Raham is like a suicide bomber... :D or so staunch to a cause where she can sacrifice herself and her kids. or may be her kids are not hers.. or they are also agents ??
i am a good conspiracy theorist :yahoo:
oh man i think you have no idea what honey trap is...
you be surprised if you read stories
The History of the Honey Trap | Foreign Policy

Same thing was said by Jemmima Mr Reham is not a honey trap its just your miserable observation that I can assure you

i hope she is not a trap.. but with facts she is perfect for Trap..
i really give a big blank to imran's personal life but what kind of people will be behind him once if he ever come in power.. she is not good from any side of it..

PESHAWAR: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has appointed Reham Khan, wife of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran Khan, Ambassador for Street Children.

Addressing a ceremony held at the Chief Minister House in connection with Street Children Day, Mrs Khan said the street children are like her own children to whom she plans to introduce to a ‘change’ through education.

“They are my own children and I am proud of them, society made them street children and now this is our responsibility to support them,” said she.

She said ‘new’ Khyber Pakhtunkhwa could be built by turning helpless children into helpful citizens through education and training.

Reham Khan becomes KPK Ambassador for Street Children - thenews.com.pk

Street Children ka pata hey ???? lol bas chawl maarni hey jo b cheez PTI kay baray may aye LOL man you guyz are seriously shit nothing else more LOL

i hope she is not a trap.. but with facts she is perfect for Trap..
i really give a big blank to imran's personal life but what kind of people will be behind him once if he ever come in power.. she is not good from any side of it..
But with facts she is not perfect for a trap and no body can do anything about your miserable assumption

dakh bhai meri class na la... firstly that blog/page has too many adds and unable to read....
2ndly honey trap people maintain close relations but secretly and have something to black mail... now why RK put her children on stake...what are grievances for taht..plus her family is completely known and settled in pak along his cosuins etc..

This is nothing but you are quite full of ................... this bullshit is said by corrupt paid morons like Arshad Shareef who for dollars will sell everything so she is not coming into politics and if you can't understand this than you don't know Imran no he is on same path the path followed by corrupts like Nawaz and Zardaris. You need open your eyes
Whole media is after dollors , all dam mullhas are after dollars , all politicians are after dollars ?
& now becoming a influential political leaders wife she will lunch her own NGO & will get the dollars ?
Its all same , its the hypocracy all around ???

Yaar, tere paas crystal ball he kya? Agar Reham Khan ne kisi qism ki ghalat harkat karni ki koshish ki to pata chal jaayga. Is mulk me gadhe nahin he. No one will forgive IK and Reham Khan. Let's not judge.

Agar crystal ball hota to mein yahan behas ker raha hota... kernay ki kooshish ki ka kia matlab hai aab cameray to lagay nahi bed room mein.. aisay loog kaam ker kay nikal jatay hain or baad mein pata lagta hai. choti or barti tind itna paisay lay gaye bahir kuch hova.. yaar jo pakra hova hai double shah us ka kiya hova abhi tak..
i just wanted to say imran and every one els sud learn how to be critisized...
lakin reham honey trap hai!

But with facts she is not perfect for a trap and no body can do anything about your miserable assumption
Sure that was the same with lady jemaima khan & no one did any thing except her giving divorce to IK?

dakh bhai meri class na la... firstly that blog/page has too many adds and unable to read....
2ndly honey trap people maintain close relations but secretly and have something to black mail... now why RK put her children on stake...what are grievances for taht..plus her family is completely known and settled in pak along his cosuins etc..

class nahi lay raha.. meray dost jitni bhi kooshish ker lay you have no idea what is honey trap is ..
thats another thing she has stable family background.. waisay bhi meray gunah ka hisab meri family to nahi day gi na...

Agar crystal ball hota to mein yahan behas ker raha hota... kernay ki kooshish ki ka kia matlab hai aab cameray to lagay nahi bed room mein.. aisay loog kaam ker kay nikal jatay hain or baad mein pata lagta hai. choti or barti tind itna paisay lay gaye bahir kuch hova.. yaar jo pakra hova hai double shah us ka kiya hova abhi tak..
i just wanted to say imran and every one els sud learn how to be critisized...
lakin reham honey trap hai!
@Zarvan
You are perfectly right my friend , these peoples are blinded , I have my sampathies with you !

Back
Top Bottom