What's new

KPK Govt Appoints Reham Khan As Ambassador for Street Children ... Isn’t It Family Politics?

patwari aur oski logic.
she is not going to get a single penny nor is she going to be sitting on 100 billion rupees unlike your patwari Godess Mariam, and for her you idiots happened to become blinded and deaf. chootiya awam. talk about family politics.

View attachment 214522

For your kind information ... I am not supporter of PMLN aka patwari party :omghaha:

11074319_359624614228897_5804923691469097776_n.jpg

PESHAWAR: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has appointed Reham Khan, wife of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran Khan, Ambassador for Street Children.

Addressing a ceremony held at the Chief Minister House in connection with Street Children Day, Mrs Khan said the street children are like her own children to whom she plans to introduce to a ‘change’ through education.

“They are my own children and I am proud of them, society made them street children and now this is our responsibility to support them,” said she.

She said ‘new’ Khyber Pakhtunkhwa could be built by turning helpless children into helpful citizens through education and training.

Reham Khan becomes KPK Ambassador for Street Children - thenews.com.pk

Its a charity cause, and she will be helping kids and bring money from diff org to invest. please keep your stupid politics out of this.

Pehlay bongi marte hain phir sharminda sharminda phirtay hain....#InqilabEkUTurn

Its a charity cause, and she will be helping kids and bring money from diff org to invest. please keep your stupid politics out of this.
To kya Govt se bahir reh kay yeh kaam kartay huay maut parti thee. She could have done so while in media but a sudden change of heart. Ah well we all know...#YehUTurnKyaHotaHay?

If not why the hell she is going to marry , with a 60++ man ?lolzzz,z

This 60+ year old cricketer turned politician still has the looks that many would die for. I'm just saying... There is never shortage of women for IK. You can be rest assured.

Pathetic thread and a pathetic attempt to call this family business. At least this woman hasn't beaten up or humiliated people for not obeying to her orders if you know what I mean... Here people are throwing fits because she has become a goodwill ambassador? That too for helping street children? Have some shame... If you want to throw mud at least do a better job.

This 60+ year old cricketer turned politician still has the looks that many would die for. I'm just saying... There is never shortage of women for IK. You can be rest assured.

Pathetic thread and a pathetic attempt to call this family business. At least this woman hasn't beaten up or humiliated people for not obeying to her orders if you know what I mean... Here people are throwing fits because she has become a goodwill ambassador? That too for helping street children? Have some shame... If you want to throw mud at least do a better job.
Neki chupp ke ki jaati hai:coffee: ye tou Sara sarr dikhawa hai. A political stunt that's all. And she is looking for a character from those children for her coming movie MEAN ek panth dou kaj.

Her Cause Might be genuine, but I don' want her affiliated with any of the KP Govt's work..this should've been set an example of Bi-partizanship ...
Yes it looks nice, shouldn't see everything through one scope .
New ANP in making , wali khan & begum nassim wali khan were great peoples .

I am sorry if you are hurt , I never knew you were also part of that finished competition to die for the looks of 60+++ man ?lolzzz

But she worked hard on IMRAN during past few months ?lolzzz
Now i know the reason what brought her in media.. so first marriage then humantrian work i wont be surprise if she kill imran .. it always happen in jasoosi novel :) perfect example of honey bunny trap.
Imran Khan cud have marry good girl from ghareeb family but there you go his dark side of personality shines again and got trapped by British citizen. nothing wrong with BC but he would have get more respect and popularity if he would have choose Pakistani.

Last edited:
it seems like she is going to be co-chair of PTI... thats what Dr. shahid masood said Honey Trap..
i hate this bliatch.
But she worked hard on IMRAN during past few mont
Now i know the reason what brought her in media.. so first marriage then humantrian work i wont be surprise if she kill imran .. it always happen in jasoosi novel :) perfect example of honey bunny trap.
Imran Khan cud have marriage good girl from ghareeb family but there you go his dark side of personality shines again and got trapped by British citizen. nothing wrong with BC but he would have get more respect and popularity if he would have choose Pakistani.
He don't eat Desi murghi,s ?lolzzz

For your kind information ... I am not supporter of PMLN aka patwari party :omghaha:

11074319_359624614228897_5804923691469097776_n.jpg
i know you are that potato wali borree's supporter ;)

Her Cause Might be genuine, but I don' want her affiliated with any of the KP Govt's work..this should've been set an example of Bi-partizanship ...
with that yes i agree for political reasons she should not be part of any projects of KPK government. even if its honorary.

Neki chupp ke ki jaati hai:coffee: ye tou Sara sarr dikhawa hai. A political stunt that's all. And she is looking for a character from those children for her coming movie MEAN ek panth dou kaj.

Hame nahin pata ke yeh dikhaawe keliye he ya kuch aur. Is baat ko sirf Khudaa hi jaanta he.

We don't know whether it's a political stunt or from the heart. Let's just leave it up to God to be the judge of that. We need to stop this smear campaign because we have a grudge against another person.

Imran Khan cud have marriage good girl from ghareeb family but there you go his dark side of personality shines again and got trapped by British citizen. nothing wrong with BC but he would have get more respect and popularity if he would have choose Pakistani.

It's a personal preference bro. You cannot impose your thoughts or preferences onto others. It doesn't work like that. Whether he should have married another woman from a poor background is debatable.

Yes it looks nice, shouldn't see everything through one scope .
New ANP in making , wali khan & begum nassim wali khan were great peoples .

I am sorry if you are hurt , I never knew you were also part of that finished competition to die for the looks of 60+++ man ?lolzzz

Stop being a jerk. You know what I meant with my comment. Stop taking it out of context. Just get out of your Imranphobia for a moment and try to think in a neutral manner. You can blame Imran for a million things, but resorting to personal attacks is low.

Last edited:
Hame nahin pata ke yeh dikhaawe keliye he ya kuch aur. Is baat ko sirf Khudaa hi jaanta he.

We don't know whether it's a political stunt or from the heart. Let's just leave it up to God to be the judge of that. We need to stop this smear campaign because we have a grudge against another person.

It's a personal preference bro. You cannot impose your thoughts or preferences onto others. It doesn't work like that. Whether he should have married another woman from a poor background is debatable.

Stop being a jerk. You know what I meant with my comment. Stop taking it out of context. Just get out of your Imranphobia for a moment and try to think in a neutral manner. You can blame Imran for a million things, but resorting to personal attacks is low.
Hey if he don't give you a dam , why you are hitting me ?lolzzz
What you think , he is some prophet ?
Whatever he does is right ?
BTW , khawaja asif has his video tape with reham khan , in the days of dharna , I don't know when they will air it , after which you & your first lady will be where , still needed to be seen ?lolzzz

bro... govt post aur being ambassador is different.... u can ask afridi, amir atlas, sania mirza to be ambassador.. actually, these public famous personalities bring attention to matter... Raham is not sitting on billions of funds but just acting as a media representative....

bro... govt post aur being ambassador is different.... u can ask afridi, amir atlas, sania mirza to be ambassador.. actually, these public famous personalities bring attention to matter... Raham is not sitting on billions of funds but just acting as a media representative....
Do reham khan falls in the catagorey of the above mentioned super stars ?

Back
Top Bottom