What's new

KPK Govt Appoints Reham Khan As Ambassador for Street Children ... Isn’t It Family Politics?

Typical PTI supporter getting abusive to a innocent Pakistani , who just don't like IMRAN so sad , so sad ? Lolzzz
At least not murdering people like Mafia head Altaf does

Typical PTI supporter getting abusive to a innocent Pakistani , who just don't like IMRAN so sad , so sad ? Lolzzz

Yaar you be surprised i am fan of Imran khan... or PTI supporter but this Reham honey trap is making me hate the whole scenario.. and some people around him...

Yaar you be surprised i am fan of Imran khan... or PTI supporter but this Reham honey trap is making me hate the whole scenario.. and some people around him...
I am really sad for you, yes he is so crazy about British girls ?

At least not murdering people like Mafia head Altaf does
Sure then making marriage & band Baja , the time when your so called innocent tribals TTp butchered APS innocent school kids ?
That was horribly patriotic act , of imran & reham ?

LoL, PTI fanboys even defending a blatant incident of family politics. But hey, its fine as long as PTI and IK do it. They will find any excuse to defend every action of PTI. It happens with supporters of every political party in Pakistan, PTI is no different. :enjoy:

LoL, PTI fanboys even defending a blatant incident of family politics. But hey, its fine as long as PTI and IK do it. They will find any excuse to defend every action of PTI. It happens with supporters of every political party in Pakistan, PTI is no different. :enjoy:
Sure they will keep defending it till , reham leaves IMRAN ?,lolzz

Aisa na Khao, IK ka dil tut jaei ga. Itni mushkil se dharna khatam kiya tha, Kahin ek aur Dharna na shuru kerde.
ab koi na ae dharne mein:wink: he lost a lot on that flop dharna and not even establishment support him. But my full offer for him to do a dharna in Karachi near Kemari where a lot of his lost brothers hiding and thousands of container available, every night a different mela in different container:tup:tup

how is it a family politics? you are educated if Im not mistaken and live in England and are well lets assume honest?

Ambassador for Street Children is not politics. :hitwall: :crazy:

More like Volunteering/Charity things.

11156133_872032946189592_2658072267126556914_n.jpg

do you know the difference between a good will ambassador and minister ? #choutiyalogic
When people think sustainable development is everything from charity to welfare.....I guess they cant be expected to know the difference between ambassador and minister after all....Pakistani ambassador to every country on the planet is no less than the blood sucking leech we call minister on our land!

Sure begging side by side with IMRAN ?
don't want to see, USAID sending millions into her account ?lolzzz
If you dont want to see USAID to help then ask the bastards hoarding tons of money in their houses, banks, overseas and stuff to start spitting money and utilize it where it like NORMAL CITIZENS of a nation!

When people think sustainable development is everything from charity to welfare.....I guess they cant be expected to know the difference between ambassador and minister after all....Pakistani ambassador to every country on the planet is no less than the blood sucking leech we call minister on our land!

If you dont want to see USAID to help then ask the bastards hoarding tons of money in their houses, banks, overseas and stuff to start spitting money and utilize it where it like NORMAL CITIZENS of a nation!
Dear sir,
I am all up to rob them , but stupid proxies & stupid 2nd garde agents ,no o don't buy them ?
No word of sampathy to damoCrats ?
They are the ones where we are ?

Back
Top Bottom