What's new

KP Assembly adopts resolution to create Hazara province

I don't want Pukhtuns to think they are being divided. The addition of FATA will not only strengthen their population but also their territorial size.

But that can all be changed. I mean the budged that was going to Hazara Division can now go to FATA. Moreover, it really depends when there will be peace. If we can achieve that, the budget can increase from Federal Govt.
As i see it we are stuck with the teletubbies for 5-10 years atleast maybe even more,so really don't see that happening.

@Armstrong Chicken? :P

Because Punjab has suffered least from terrorism , Different areas depend on different sectors for their economy. For KP that is tourism more then Agriculture but that is down the drain for now.
Don't get me started on the fat ganja who still wants to maintain the status quo with the taliban. Let them loose in the FATA where they can stunt the least bit of development.KP can't get a single penny in Foreign investment thanks to the security situation here. Punjab can and does because situation there is much much better.heck leave foreign investment , talk about investment alone.

So the Government of Punjab should apologize for producing markedly better Governance than the other three Provinces in the last tenure when they weren't even in the Government ?

Shouldn't you be asking this question to :

(a) Naseerullah Babar & Bhutto who, in response, to Daud Khan's constant pricking of Pakistan gave birth to the idea of supporting groups in Afghanistan ? Or the late Ms.Bhutto for being at the helm of the affairs when the Taliban were being formed ?

None of them had anything to do with Punjab !

(b) Your Previous Government & Your Current Government as to why in 6 years they haven't been able to do anything to control Terrorism in KPK when after the passage of the 18th Amendment they've had full control over Policing, Education & the Religious Functions of the Provincial Government of KPK !

And were perfectly aware of their duty to develop the Forestry, Mining & Agricultural Industries of KPK - which & not Tourism - are the prime source of wealth generation in KPK !

(c) The PPP led Federal Government that made all the Policies regarding to 'talk' or not to 'talk' !

(d) the Fat Ganja isn't the only one who wants to 'talk' with the Taliban....the Party currently ruling KPK, their Coalition Partners & most other Parties in the Country want to do the same !

Where does Punjab come in all of this ?

So the Government of Punjab should apologize for producing markedly better Governance than the other three Provinces in the last tenure when they weren't even in the Government ?

Shouldn't you be asking this question to :

(a) Naseerullah Babar & Bhutto who, in response, to Daud Khan's constant pricking of Pakistan gave birth to the idea of supporting groups in Afghanistan ? Or the late Ms.Bhutto for being at the helm of the affairs when the Taliban were being formed ?

None of them had anything to do with Punjab !

(b) Your Previous Government & Your Current Government as to why in 6 years they haven't been able to do anything to control Terrorism in KPK when after the passage of the 18th Amendment they've had full control over Policing, Education & the Religious Functions of the Provincial Government of KPK !

And were perfectly aware of their duty to develop the Forestry, Mining & Agricultural Industries of KPK - which & not Tourism - are the prime source of wealth generation in KPK !

(c) The PPP led Federal Government that made all the Policies regarding to 'talk' or not to 'talk' !

(d) the Fat Ganja isn't the only one who wants to 'talk' with the Taliban....the Party currently ruling KPK, their Coalition Partners & most other Parties in the Country want to do the same !

Where does Punjab come in all of this ?
My beef with the Ganja is that more then anything they want to maintain status quo.
Bhutto is dead , so a little late on that .
ANP tried against terrorism but failed. In other sectors they did nothing and were removed.

Besides my "Answer" was to YOUR specified question about Punjab receiving lesser budget.

I'm up for the support of a separate of province but not on ethnic bases.

My beef with the Ganja is that more then anything they want to maintain status quo.
Bhutto is dead , so a little late on that .
ANP tried against terrorism but failed. In other sectors they did nothing and were removed.

Besides my "Answer" was to YOUR specified question about Punjab receiving lesser budget.

You didn't respond to any of my points - Scaredy Cat ! :whistle:

Yes.....I win.....I win ! :victory:

And my specific question was 'Punjab' receiving considerably lesser per Capita Funds for 2 decades & perhaps even more (I don't have the Stats for that) didn't stop our Corrupt, Inept & Idiotic Governments from performing - Maybe you should ask your own Provincial Governments why despite having more funds 'Per-Capita' they didn't perform ! :undecided:

Abbasin division should be created.Because without Abbasin division the hazara division itself today is 45% pashtun population

Yes.....I win.....I win !
Nope you don't
My points still remains
1.for the Hazaras this is more about ethnicity then administration
2. The politicians will use the ethnic card to their full advantage without any realization of the divisions it will create.
3. Such a feat will not be replicated in any other province hence leading to the feelings of discrimination that will again be played upon by the politicians.
4.Now the nationalists here will ask for the division of other provinces along ethnic lines, others over there will oppose it causing more rifts.
5. boundaries of the new province?
Answer each and every one of them :D

Last edited:
Nope you don't
My points still remains
1.for the Hazaras this is more about ethnicity then administration
2. The politicians will use the ethnic card to their full advantage without any realization of the divisions it will create.
3. Such a feat will not be replicated in any other province hence leading to the feelings of discrimination that will again be player upon by the politicians.
4.Now the nationalists here will ask for the division of other provinces along ethnic lines, others over there will oppose it causing more rifts.
5. boundaries of the new province?
Answer each and every one of them :D

Damn...the kid has a point - How do I get out of this now ? :undecided:

I know :D

Pa English na poegham, pa Punjabi kay waya ! :ashamed:

Be serious:pissed:
We stand to lose the tarbela dam here :cray: TIP and HAttar
Also Abbotabad goes:(

Should've supported us on the Kalabagh Dam Issue then instead of listening to the idiotic Nationalists ! :p:

Now burn & suffer ! :devil:

Jokes aside - Don't worry little Brother its still gonna be in the Country & the funds are going to get transferred back to the Provinces through the NFC Award ! :)

In fact maybe in the coming NFC Award greater funds maybe allocated to less developed areas which means yet more Funds for KPK & FATA ! :kiss3:

But less funds for us & yet the same age-old dig at us for being more developed ! :mad:

Should've supported us on the Kalabagh Dam Issue then instead of listening to the idiotic Nationalists ! :p:

Now burn & suffer ! :devil:

Jokes aside - Don't worry little Brother its still gonna be in the Country & the funds are going to get transferred back to the Provinces through the NFC Award ! :)

In fact maybe in the coming NFC Award greater funds maybe allocated to less developed areas which means yet more Funds for KPK & FATA ! :kiss3:

But less funds for us & yet the same age-old dig at us for being more developed ! :mad:
Ok we will blame the the Sindhis next time :P
@darkinsky wants a Mohajir province , what is your take on that :D ?

I'd be happy with Karachi as a Province but this Punjabi, Sindhi, Pukhtoon, Muhajir etc. only identities should stop - Its unhealthy !

Karachi is a city I didn't know a city can become a province :D

Anyways, i think Sind should stay the same. It has always been like this even when Islamic conquers arrived. It has a lot of history and culture and i don't think we would want to divide that.

Regiya ap ka ethnic problem and i feel Its only a temporary issue. Every country sees its ups and downs and we just need to be patient here and use intelligence support to destroy those within the MQM that want Jinnapur and LeJ that takes advantage of sects.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom