What's new

KP Assembly adopts resolution to create Hazara province

No if Sindh is broken down Hyderabad will serve as a capital for another province. Lets say three provinces out of Sindh, the capitals would be Karachi, Hyderabad, and probably Sukkur.

hyderabad is in the south not in the middle infact hyderabad and karahci are called twin cities

Karachi is a city I didn't know a city can become a province :D

Anyways, i think Sind should stay the same. It has always been like this even when Islamic conquers arrived. It has a lot of history and culture and i don't think we would want to divide that.

Regiya ap ka ethnic problem and i feel Its only a temporary issue. Every country sees its ups and downs and we just need to be patient here and use intelligence support to destroy those within the MQM that want Jinnapur and LeJ that takes advantage of sects.
loo jee karachi key nam par islam aaagaya?
jeysay ZIA key nam pey NAWAZ aaagaya?

i think khyber was added to distinguish between afghan pukhtunkhwa region :lol:

If that is the case then Punjab shall be called Lahore Punjab. So as to distinguish it from Indian Punjab.
yeah i think south Sind province comprising hyderabad, karachi and jamshoro

And also a province for Sarikistan.

well wouldnt hazara been a better word? even an idiot will say yes. it can serve the function to distinguish us from afghani and keep the people of hazara quiet

i don't know it dear but hazaras want to control their own land, so better give them control of their own land, its better

If that is the case then Punjab shall be called Lahore Punjab. So as to distinguish it from Indian Punjab.

And also a province for Sarikistan.

that sounds wierd dude :lol:

hyderabad is in the south not in the middle infact hyderabad and karahci are called twin cities

I think any province Karachi is put into will only take some territory from Sindh and some from Baluchistan so that Hyderabad serves as capital for another province. :meeting:

will PTI now support mohajir province?

Was expecting that kind of response from MQMers.

Half of Hazara Division's population is Pukhtun and similarly if you go to Azad Kashmir, there is also a significant size. These provinces are not based on ethnicity, rather on regions which has had historical ties to a particular group.

Last edited:
You do not think it will actually happen? Name should not be Hazara though what these people have no originality lol?
It will happen though nothing good will come of it
Here were some points that i pointed out to Army
1.for the Hazaras this is more about ethnicity then administration
2. The politicians will use the ethnic card to their full advantage without any realization of the divisions it will create.
3. Such a feat will not be replicated in any other province hence leading to the feelings of discrimination that will again be played upon by the politicians.
4.Now the nationalists here will ask for the division of other provinces along ethnic lines, others over there will oppose it causing more rifts.
5. boundaries of the new province?
6.Abaseen division is must or the new province will see frequent clashes.
7. Why shouldn't the adjoining areas of Punjab be annexed to the province as well , but as we know it won't happen meaning further discrimination

i support HAZARA , SIND URBAN, BALUCHI-PUKHTUNKHA, southern PUNJAB provinces?
& if ever PTI went ahead seriously, they will hve my full support on the issue!

Was expecting that kind of response from MQMers.

Half of Hazara Division's population is Pukhtun and similarly if you go to Azad Kashmir, there is also a significant size. These provinces are not based on ethnicity, rather on regions which has had history of particular group.

Considering your proposal, why not call America as Red Indian State or why not call Canada's Northwest Territories a Native Province ?
For hazarewals it is all about ethnicity right now!

i don't know it dear but hazaras want to control their own land, so better give them control of their own land, its better

Yes give them control of lands that is theirs, not Pakhtoon and Kohistani lands.

& then kick thier buuts, to do some thing incredible for united pakistan?

Yes give them control of lands that is theirs, not Pakhtoon and Kohistani lands.

i hope they will come up with formula to discuss about land issue but clearly hazawals are upset how KPK was managed, if it was managed in a better way they would not have complained

in previous govt, the CM KPK from mardan only developed his own city and now the development is shifting to mancehra, the pervez khattak's city

It seems like PTI is digging its own grave. After a year in power in Pakhonkhwa, they have decided once is enough and want to tell everyone not to ever vote for them again.
Its like "see if you vote for us we will **** you up".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom