What's new

KP Assembly adopts resolution to create Hazara province

It will happen though nothing good will come of it
Here were some points that i pointed out to Army
1.for the Hazaras this is more about ethnicity then administration
2. The politicians will use the ethnic card to their full advantage without any realization of the divisions it will create.
3. Such a feat will not be replicated in any other province hence leading to the feelings of discrimination that will again be played upon by the politicians.
4.Now the nationalists here will ask for the division of other provinces along ethnic lines, others over there will oppose it causing more rifts.
5. boundaries of the new province?
6.Abaseen division is must or the new province will see frequent clashes.
7. Why shouldn't the adjoining areas of Punjab be annexed to the province as well , but as we know it won't happen meaning further discrimination

You are right so truth be told if it must happen it has to happen in all provinces at the same time.

It seems like PTI is digging its own grave. After a year in power in Pakhonkhwa, they have decided once is enough and want to tell everyone not to ever vote for them again.
Its like "see if you vote for us we will **** you up".
but now they have a permenant vote base in Hazara . Just like PPP in sindh

It seems like PTI is digging its own grave. After a year in power in Pakhonkhwa, they have decided once is enough and want to tell everyone not to ever vote for them again.
Its like "see if you vote for us we will **** you up".

well i very much hopw next time when pukhtoons and hazaras kick PTI, its will be MQM's turn :D

MQM is coming to hazara, stay tuned :devil:

we even have one hazarawal MPA from Sind from MQM :devil:

Yes give them control of lands that is theirs, not Pakhtoon and Kohistani lands.

Pakistani Lands....no Pukhtoon, Punjabi, Sindhi Lands ! :)

Because by that logic because NWFP was part of Punjab for most of the reign of British India that'll make KPK - Punjabi Land ! :lol:

Yeah you win some and you lose some.
They have won one small district, and lost the vote of third biggest ethnic group in Pakistan.
There must be some retards planning the election strategies for PTI.

Pakistani Lands....no Pukhtoon, Punjabi, Sindhi Lands ! :)

Because by that logic because NWFP was part of Punjab for most of the reign of British India that'll make KPK - Punjabi Land ! :lol:
I don't think you will like it if I started to go back to the British India time.Do you know where did the the British representative and Afghan King meet for the first time. Make a guess?
But anyways, here we are talking about provincial boundries, a new province is proposed based on ethnicity.
That means when they can separate based on their ethnic preferences, we have a right and responsibility to defend as well.

Yeah you win some and you lose some.
They have won one small district, and lost the vote of third biggest ethnic group in Pakistan.
There must be some retards planning the election strategies for PTI.

PTI has failed pashtun people kick them, you now who to elect next time :azn:

I don't think you will like it if I started to go back to the British India time.

What do you mean ?

But anyways, here we are talking about provincial boundries, a new province is proposed based on ethnicity.
That means when they can separate based on their ethnic preferences, we have a right and responsibility to defend as well.

Hazara - the Ethnicity - are living in Quetta !

Hazaras of the Hazara Division are Multi-Ethnic & Multi-Linguistic !

At any rate perhaps these rights & responsibilities should've been thought of back when NWFP was renamed to Khyber-Pukhtoonkhwa & the ethnic sensibilities of Non-Pukhtoons residing in KPK perhaps should've been taken into consideration because the Hazara Sooba tehreek only picked up after the renaming of the Province on Ethnic Lines !

Lastly - This is the creation of a separate Province we're talking about - Not a separate country - What seems to be the problem ?

I'd advocate the division of Punjab into 3-4 smaller Provinces without invoking any talk of 'ethnicity' or anything like that !

Before this,Abbasin division should be created.FATA should also be merged with KPK.

We're talking about making Provinces into smaller administrative units & you're talking about creating bigger ones ! :(

FATA should be made into a separate Province !

His leader lives in London and he is not going anywhere. They will use their tongues and use ethnic cards to make a point for their own 'muhajir suba' :P
That was a friendly jab at @Armstrong lol :D

Though this muhajir thingy does sound quiet right to be honesy

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom