What's new

KP Assembly adopts resolution to create Hazara province

Not any private citizen. He is one of the founding fathers of Pakistan. This is from Wikipedia.
Choudhry Rahmat Ali (Urdu: چودھری رحمت علی‎) (16 November 1895 – 03 February 1951) was a Pakistani Muslim nationalist who was one of the earliest proponents of the creation of the state of Pakistan. He is credited with creating the name "Pakistan" for a separate Muslim homeland in South Asia and is generally known as the founder of the movement for its creation. He is best known as the author of a famous 1933 pamphlet titled "Now or Never; Are We to Live or Perish Forever", also known as the Pakistan Declaration.
So yes I will rather quote the words of the person who gave us the Pakistan declaration than the Government of British India. That guy had a vision, a vision that gave us Pakistan, and a vision for just Pakistan, a vision that was conveniently forgotten.

He isn't one of the Founding Fathers of Pakistan - There is only One Founding Father of Pakistan !

Chaudhry didn't even accept the Pakistan that was created & even if he did his personal thoughts in a pamphlet doesn't determine what NWFP's name was or wasn't for that is a recorded fact !

They have taken a decision without consulting the people of the said province. That makes it a dictatorial position.
Now don't get me wrong I am all for creating more provinces but not at just one province's expense. A just solution would be to make a Potohar province and put Pahare area and Maneshra and Abbotabad in it together.
But that is not going to happen because every kid in Pakistan knows that Punjab will never give up an inch of it's land.

Every biased kid you mean; which Punjabi ever opposed the creation of the Saraiki Province ? Which Saraiki ever got roughed up in Punjab for demanding a Saraiki Province ?

Punjab is filled with non-ethnic Punjabis - the tip of the Southern side part of Punjab is Baluch Dominated as is Sargoda - which is in the heart of Punjab - when Punjabis were dropping dead throughout Baluchistan which Baluch in Punjab was killed ?

Rawalpindi is filled with Pukhtoons as are Attock & Mianwali - Quote me a single instance of any ethnic disharmony between the Punjabis & the Pukhtoons therein ?

Punjab is being ruled by a Party that is infested my Ethnic Kashmiris - not your average Punjabi Tribe/Caste - Which Punjabi ever hurled any racial slurs at them or voted them out simply because they're not Punjabis ?

Why do you think the above happened ? Because Punjabis are not 'racists' & Punjabis don't think about these things through the unreasonable prism of 'Ancestral Homelands' & similar sh*t like that !

When PPP talked about the Creation of a Saraiki Province & when PML N passed a Resolution about the Creation of a Southern Punjab & Bhawalpur Province - Where were there rallies taken out in Punjab by Punjabis opposing it ? Was any State Infrastructure harmed as the Sindhi Nationalists did ? When there was talk of a Hazara Province - People died...! Did Saraikis or Bhawalpuris die ?

So don't lecture us about whether a Punjabi will ever give up his land or not because if he was truly into this poisonous bile where Brothers are differentiated between Brothers & talk of Ancestral Lands are talked about - I, an Ethnic Kashmiri & my entire family - would be on our arses out of 'Punjabi Land' !

It was proposed first by the founding leaders of the Muslim League in 1933[2] and was at least partly chosen to represent the first "a" in "Pakistan. The need for a change was explained by the man who named Pakistan in his "Now or Never" pamphlet, Choudhary Rahmat Ali Khan, as:
"North West Frontier Province - is semantically non-descript and socially wrongful. It is non-descript because it merely indicates their geographical situation as a province of old 'British India' [which no longer exists]. It is wrongful because it suppresses the social entity of these people. In fact, it suppresses that entity so completely that when composing the name 'Pakistan' for our homelands, I had to call the North West Frontier Province the Afghan Province."[3]

I think once Pakistan included East Pakistan aka the Bengalis you cannot say Pakistan is an acronym anymore, instead it should just be seen as Land of the Pure, same like Pakistan army is called Pak Fauj it doesn't mean Punjabi, Afghan, Kashmiri fauj lol.

@Armstrong

And maybe Lahore should be donated to Indian Punjab? eh

Not as long as I draw breath ! :mad:

Peshawar should instead be included in Khyber Agency because its practically next door ! :whistle:

I wasn't able to go see Khyber Agency when I visited Peshawar.....my host wouldn't let me go past Karkhano ! :(

Apparently the fact that I was wearing a pair of shorts was the reason ! :rofl:

Peshawar should instead be included in Khyber Agency because its practically next door ! :whistle:

I wasn't able to go see Khyber Agency when I visited Peshawar.....my host wouldn't let me go past Karkhano ! :(

Haha what will you do fatty? Eat them :D

because they dint wanted a do number Pakistani enter their region :rofl:

Haha what will you do fatty? Eat them :D

No I wanted to see whether the Tribal Area looks like the Wild-Wild-West but my Uncle in Peshawar said that you see the Khan Sahiban around us including me (my Uncle) thats how we look & thats how the Tribal Areas are.....you're not going to find gun slinging cowboys there ! :rofl:

Saraa mazaaa kirkaraa kar diyaaa ! :(

Back
Top Bottom