What's new

KP Assembly adopts resolution to create Hazara province

It is interesting to see that we have shown more restraint then the Punjabis regarding the Saraiki province.
If this was Karachi people would be rioting right now and all that shit.If the people over here were ultra ethno nationalists as they say we are, nobody would have been able to take this resoulution this far.
As for Partitioning other provinces it ain't happening , not for a long time atleast.
Oh and do tell what development has the "Government of Pakistan" carried out in FATA. Cause their HDI is on par with (or even lower) then the Sub-Saharan regions

How did you conclude that ? :unsure:

I don't know if the World opened any of their Vaults or not nor am I apprised of any 'stat' when His Holiness did anything for Punjab ! :unsure:

Besides whatever his religious policies - the Army isn't Ethno-Centric so I can't imagine why would most of the 'development' happen in Punjab ? :undecided:

Do you have any evidence to back that claim ? :what:
So your telling me no inflow funds from the rest of the world occured to Pak in the 80s?

Oh and do tell what development has the "Government of Pakistan" carried out in FATA. Cause their HDI is on par with (or even lower) then the Sub-Saharan regions

Indeed the Government is guilty of that - FATA should've been developed !

But its Our Fault....not just Mine !

So your telling me no inflow funds from the rest of the world occured to Pak in the 80s?

I don't know if they did; my own understanding was that the Inflows were in terms of Budgetary Support or Military Aid - Hardly anything that can be dispersed to Punjab & not to the Other Provinces by Default !

Indeed the Government is guilty of that - FATA should've been developed !

But its Our Fault....not just Mine !

I don't know if they did; my own recollection was in terms of Budgetary Support or Military Aid - Hardly anything that can be dispersed to Punjab & not to the Other Provinces by Default !
When did i blame you alone, but it was a fault of Pakistan as a whole . But it was a fault!!

Budgetary Support
;)

When did i blame you alone, but it was a fault of Pakistan as a whole . But it was a fault!!

You blamed me by implication because you were thinking that Armstrong that Fat Kashmiri ate all of our Funds - Hang Him ! :mad:

Budget is approved by the 'Senate' where all are Represented & the Senate, unlike the National Assembly, can't be dissolved ! :whistle:

Besides the Budget Support is disbursed to the Provinces through the NFC Award that has been there since Bhutto ! :P

And this whole Fiasco pre-dated Zia-ul-Haq & later post-dated ! :unsure:

Whats your excuse for the other Provinces not developing while per-capita Punjab gets significantly lesser resources than the other 3 Provinces & I've got the Stats from the past 2 decades to back that up ! :p:

darkinsky, will PTI now support mohajir province?

Not even common Pakistani from any part of Pakistan accepts this ridiculous mohajir tag either call yourself Pakistani or not. The mohajir province can't be conceived for the reason the leader of the party already showed alarming sings and statements to chop Pakistan what if tomw they declare separation from Pakistan...no one is going to let deceptive plans be implemented.

its a very case of declaring mohajirs non pakistanis raw agents and not son of soil, while hazara, punjab and all other people are the real son of soil

is that the case dear?

Good move. I don't think its a political thing. Both PTI and PML-N always wanted Hazara Province and The KP assembly has people from both parties.

Regarding Punjab, well it should be divided, but the pressure is not much from PTI. Rather, it is from PPP, who have been voicing ever since Bhuttos were alive.

Sind on the other hand should stay the same.

@Armstrong On a final note as i see it right now this was a dumb move.
Here are my reasons
1.for the Hazaras this is more about ethnicity then administration
2. The politicians will use the ethnic card to their full advantage without any realization of the divisions it will create.
3. Such a feat will not be replicated in any other province hence leading to the feelings of discrimination that will again be player upon by the politicians.
4.Now the nationalists here will ask for the division of other provinces along ethnic lines, others over there will oppose it causing more rifts.
5. boundaries of the new province?

Here are my reasons
2. The politicians will use the ethnic card to their full advantage without any realization of the divisions it will create.
3. Such a feat will not be replicated in any other province hence leading to the feelings of discrimination that will again be player upon by the politicians.
4.Now the nationalists here will ask for the division of other provinces along ethnic lines, others over there will oppose it causing more rifts.

What do you think of FATA ? Don't you think it should join KPK ?

Here are my reasons

There is already talk of dividing Baluchistan into Baluch & Pukhtoon Areas !

And there is talk of separating the Saraiki Belt from Punjab !

I don't like Provinces created on Ethnic or Linguistic Lines but we're talking about the Creation of Separate Provinces....not Separate Countries so if the People want that & they're not willing to listen to what I have to say - Let them have their Provinces !

Maybe their succeeding generations will realize the irrationality of elevating one ethnic group over the other !

Budget is approved by the 'Senate' where all are Represented & the Senate, unlike the National Assembly, can't be dissolved !
Besides the Budget Support is disbursed to the Provinces through the NFC Award that has been there since Bhutto !
And this whole Fiasco pre-dated Zia-ul-Haq & later post-dated !
Whats your excuse for the other Provinces not developing while per-capita Punjab gets significantly lesser resources than the other 3 Provinces & I've got the Stats from the past 2 decades to back that up !
Because Punjab has suffered least from terrorism , Different areas depend on different sectors for their economy. For KP that is tourism more then Agriculture but that is down the drain for now.
Don't get me started on the fat ganja who still wants to maintain the status quo with the taliban. Let them loose in the FATA where they can stunt the least bit of development.KP can't get a single penny in Foreign investment thanks to the security situation here. Punjab can and does because situation there is much much better.heck leave foreign investment , talk about investment alone.

What do you think about FATA ? Don't you think it should join KPK ?

My friends from FATA are divided on that issue too - Some want incorporation into KPK whereas others want a separate Province !

What do you think of FATA ? Don't you think it should join KPK ?
Technichally speaking new province would be better. FATA is your stereotyped Africa even worse , KP barely has resources to keep itself together rather help FATA.

My friends from FATA are divided on that issue too - Some want incorporation into KPK whereas others want a separate Province !

I don't want Pukhtuns to think they are being divided. The addition of FATA will not only strengthen their population but also their territorial size.

Technichally speaking new province would be better. FATA is your stereotyped Africa even worse , KP barely has resources to keep itself together rather help FATA.

But that can all be changed. I mean the budged that was going to Hazara Division can now go to FATA. Moreover, it really depends when there will be peace. If we can achieve that, budget can increase from Federal Govt.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom