What's new

KP Assembly adopts resolution to create Hazara province

good devlopment!
lets see when it comes true, if it happens that will be surly should be count as PTI,s karnama!

No need...with a Hazara Province, possibly division of Baluchistan & the division of Punjab into at least 3 Provinces - We could be at a start & maybe in a few years time when people get comfortable with the idea & realize that we're all Pakistanis & Punjab isn't a Punjabi Province (in the ethnic sense) or KPK isn't a Pukhtoon Province or Sindh isn't a Sindhi Province but that Punjab belongs as much to a Pukhtoon as KPK belongs to a Sindhi - We might finally see a few more Provinces in Pakistan ! :)

Not per se - Hazara Division is multi-ethnic & multi-linguistic ! :)
sure im agreed, with the idea!
sure sindh needs to be into 2 different provinces URBAN & RURAL?

good devlopment!
lets see when it comes true, if it happens that will be surly should be count as PTI,s karnama!

sure im agreed, with the idea!
sure sindh needs to be into 2 different provinces URBAN & RURAL?

Finally you and I agree on something, eh ? :P

Don't hold your breath.
So what will be the boundaries of this "New Province"
Oh and mind you this will not sit well with the local populace here . Many have had enough of this Bias. Other Parties will now use The Ethnic card.
All in all nothing good will occur.

What bias ? :unsure:

Your Elected Representatives sitting in Your Provincial Assembly are deciding whether a New Province will be made out of the Hazara Division of Your Province or not ? :undecided:

What bias ? :unsure:

Your Elected Representatives sitting in Your Provincial Assembly are deciding whether a New Province will be made out of the Hazara Division of Your Province or not ? :undecided:
KP has alot of undeucated people ,Unfortunately many people just went with the flow over here rather then considering their proposals.
Not against the creation of the province but the sentiment behind it. Both Nawaz and Khan want to cement their vote bank and by creating the new province they just do that. Nawaz who has/had no real vote base in KP offered the proposal to the Hazaras. For Pak politicians this is nothing new , remember Ayub's "Huge" mistake when he called "Someone" a muhajir just for his own benefit. As things are going it doesn't seem Khan is here to stay either ,(remember the Peshawar seat that he vacated and then lost).
Even if it is done for administrative purposes , for alot of the people here that is not the case. Quiet simply Pakistan is not educated enough. As i see it this feat will not be replicated elsewhere so alot of people here will feel discriminated against.
In the end I see no good coming out of this tbh, I believe we should wait till Pakistan is more educated before making new provinces especially ones that put an "Ethnicity" in majority in a new area.
Don't believe me? try communicating with some common Hazaras in KP and you'll know for them it is has very little to do with administration.

KP has alot of undeucated people ,Unfortunately many people just went with the flow over here rather then considering their proposals.
Not against the creation of the province but the sentiment behind it. Both Nawaz and Khan want to cement their vote bank and by creating the new province they just do that. Nawaz who has/had no real vote base in KP offered the proposal to the Hazaras. For Pak politicians this is nothing new , remember Ayub's "Huge" mistake when he called "Someone" a muhajir just for his own benefit. As things are going it doesn't seem Khan is here to stay either ,(remember the Peshawar seat that he vacated and then lost).
Even if it is done for administrative purposes , for alot of the people here that is not the case. Quiet simply Pakistan is not educated enough. As i see it this feat will not be replicated elsewhere so alot of people here will feel discriminated against.
In the end I see no good coming out of this tbh, I believe we should wait till Pakistan is more educated before making new provinces especially ones that put an "Ethnicity" in majority in a new area.
Don't believe me? try communicating with some common Hazaras in KP and you'll know for them it is has very little to do with administration.

Yes I know this maybe for Political Consumption but this will, in the long-run, benefit the Country as would the division of the rest of the Provinces into smaller administrative units !

I'd certainly favor dividing Punjab into a Southern, Central & Northern Punjab to begin with & then maybe in a few decades time to have it divided further !

And about the Hazara thing - I do believe you are correct; I've got friends from there - They were seriously ticked off when NWFP was renamed as KPK & I suppose thats when the Ethnic Part came into the Equation otherwise they were Perfectly fine being NWFPites; perhaps naming the Province as Hazara-Pukhtoonkhwa will help solve some of those things !

Also because that government is happy with maintaining the Status quo situation
In which one province takes the brunt of it all while the major vote base remains happy and intact :)
Punjab got alot of development and help from other countries because of Pak's foreign policies(talking about the 80s) . That same foreign policy that has come to bite us in the *** today.

That is so biased ! :disagree:

Our Foreign Policy benefiting Punjab ? How come ? And in the '80s - Pray tell me how ?

Oh Bhai no one forgets the sacrifices of KPK - No One !

But you're being Unfair over here !

Yes I know this maybe for Political Consumption but this will, in the long-run, benefit the Country as would the division of the rest of the Provinces into smaller administrative units !

I'd certainly favor dividing Punjab into a Southern, Central & Northern Punjab to begin with & then maybe in a few decades time to have it divided further !

And about the Hazara thing - I do believe you are correct; I've got friends from there - They were seriously ticked off when NWFP was renamed as KPK & I suppose thats when the Ethnic Part came into the Equation otherwise they were Perfectly fine being NWFPites; perhaps naming the Province as Hazara-Pukhtoonkhwa will help solve some of those things !
But will it happen? I don't see it happening. I never agreed with the name "KPK" either but what about the other provinces , they have ethnic names as well and that was the prime reason why the shithead nationalists over here renamed it.
If it was me I'd call all the provinces by numbers , that would be the best option.

@Armstrong this is exactly what I am talking about? I always liked the Name NWFP more then KPK . Naming provinces after ethnic reasons etc

I liked the name NWFP too but its for the People of KPK to decide what the name of their Province would be ! :)

I just think that maybe handling it with a bit more tact would've ensured that there wouldn't be a resurgence in demand for the Creation of a Hazara Province !

But will it happen? I don't see it happening. I never agreed with the name "KPK" either but what about the other provinces , they have ethnic names as well and that was the prime reason why the shithead nationalists over here renamed it.
If it was me I'd call all the provinces by numbers , that would be the best option.

I'd be more than happy to call Punjab as Armstrongabad but I don't think anyone would ever listen ! :(

That is so biased ! :disagree:

Our Foreign Policy benefiting Punjab ? How come ? And in the '80s - Pray tell me how ?

Oh Bhai no one forgets the sacrifices of KPK - No One !

But you're being Unfair over here !
The world open their vaults for Pakistan when his holiness general Zia who sided with America , question is where did most of the development happen during the time? It was Punjab :)
20-30 years later which area is taking the brunt of that mistake?

The world open their vaults for Pakistan when his holiness general Zia who sided with America , question is where did most of the development happen during the time? It was Punjab :)
20-30 years later which area is taking the brunt of that mistake?

I don't know if the World opened any of their Vaults or not nor am I apprised of any 'stat' when His Holiness did anything for Punjab ! :unsure:

Besides whatever his religious policies - the Army isn't Ethno-Centric so I can't imagine why would most of the 'development' happen in Punjab ? :undecided:

Do you have any evidence to back that claim ? :what:

I liked the name NWFP too but its for the People of KPK to decide what the name of their Province would be ! :)

I just think that maybe handling it with a bit more tact would've ensured that there wouldn't be a resurgence in demand for the Creation of a Hazara Province !

I'd be more than happy to call Punjab as Armstrongabad but I don't think anyone would ever listen ! :(
It is interesting to see that we have shown more restraint then the Punjabis regarding the Saraiki province.
If this was Karachi people would be rioting right now and all that shit.If the people over here were ultra ethno nationalists as they say we are, nobody would have been able to take this resoulution this far.
As for Partitioning other provinces it ain't happening , not for a long time atleast.
Oh and do tell what development has the "Government of Pakistan" carried out in FATA. Cause their HDI is on par with (or even lower) then the Sub-Saharan regions

darkinsky, will PTI now support mohajir province?

Not even common Pakistani from any part of Pakistan accepts this ridiculous mohajir tag either call yourself Pakistani or not. The mohajir province can't be conceived for the reason the leader of the party already showed alarming sings and statements to chop Pakistan what if tomw they declare separation from Pakistan...no one is going to let deceptive plans be implemented.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom