What's new

KP Assembly adopts resolution to create Hazara province

Personally i don't want any separate province but ANP really fucked up Hazaras, but they are out of goverment now.
ANP didn't divide anything. Its PTI's who is doing it.
ANP was bad because they were corrupt and didn't had any policy to stop the drones and military operations against the local population of their province. But PTI is worse they are dividing the very province, its treason.
I can see Punjabis are watching this show and rubbing their hands with glee. But trust me this will come back to bite.
Pakhtoons don't want this division.
Provinces shouldn't be divided by a one term assembly like this. There should be a referendum, on this issue, in the whole of Pakhtonkhwa. Or it should be done on national level including all the provinces.

Currently the blame is only for PTI, but if National Assembly passes this bill then yes we will blame the Punjabi PML N.
Now talking about the well of the people, why not ask the people of Batagram and Kohistan if they want to be part of this new entity or not. Why are you advocating selective justice.
And yes others in Pakistan are asking for separate provinces as well.
Why not a Muhajir province?

Everyone knew PTI was in favor Hazara province well before elections, don't come now and say KPK voted PTI for drones and terrorism only.

I was watching program on tv couple of days ago, MQM is against partition of Sindh. And neither do FATA want to merge with KPK or pashtuns of Balochistan. If South Punjab wanted separate province they should have voted for PPP instead of N league who is against it.

If resolution is passed by majority in KPK then N league can't do anything, they will have make Hazara province otherwise Hazaras will blame punjabis again for being dictators. And as far as blaming punjabis for no reason at all, this is normal at the moment.

You're cool:kiss3:
but it is these burgers like @Leader who ask righteousness from others and do jackshit themselves
Waise he wants Peshawar for Hazara province and DI khan for seraiki? I guess listening to IK can do that to one's intellect :blah:

Khan keh khilaaf na bolnaa warnaa junng ho jaiii giii ! :mad:

Wait are you talking about Pathaney Khan...right ? :angel:

What a voice he had....what a voice ! :kiss3:

I dunno how Peshawar can be included in a Hazara Province - I don't think there is any geographical continuity between them or is there ? :undecided:

And about DI Khan - Hmmmmn......maybe they could be included with Dera Ghazi Khan & made into a single Derajat Province or maybe things should stay as they are - I dunno I haven't thought much about that !

I dunno how Peshawar can be included in a Hazara Province - I don't think there is any geographical continuity between them or is there ?
Coming from a burger like him , he'd third reich it if IK said so .

Personally i don't want any separate province but ANP really fucked up Hazaras, but they are out of goverment now.

Everyone knew PTI was in favor Hazara province well before elections, don't come now and say KPK voted PTI for drones and terrorism only.

I was watching program on tv couple of days ago, MQM is against partition of Sindh. And neither do FATA want to merge with KPK or pashtuns of Balochistan. If South Punjab wanted separate province they should have voted for PPP instead of N league who is against it.

If resolution is passed by majority in KPK then N league can't do anything, they will have make Hazara province otherwise Hazaras will blame punjabis again for being dictators. And as far as blaming punjabis for no reason at all, this is normal at the moment.

Yesterdays recruit telling us what is what.
@batmannow @darkinsky I have just been told that you don't want your own province any more. Is this correct?

Coming from a burger like him , he'd third reich it if IK said so .
These stupid idiots don't know, what on earth they are talking about. But some how thinks only they know the best.
Tell @Leader to build an underground tunnel from HariPur to Peshawar first to link the two then talk BS like making it part of this entity he is building.

Yesterdays recruit telling us what is what.
@batmannow @darkinsky I have just been told that you don't want your own province any more. Is this correct?

well to be honest if local bodies and law enforcement authorities along with the elimination of quota system are given to people of karachiites and funds are allocated for the development of karachi and hyderabad and other urban centres of sind then nobody wants a separate province

the prime issue is that karachi gets controlled by feudal lords from the rural Sind and they have also implemented quota system which is a discrimination against karachiites in particular.

there are many other issues but these are the prime ones, local bodies, law enforcement and quota system

so in my opinion if hazarawals think that thy are getting discriminated some how, or have reservations in development law enforcement or anything and im not saying they are but i have used the word if they have problem with, either the KPK government should stop discriminating and start facilitating ppl of hazarawals or give them a separate authority to govern their own districts without the hinderance

well to be honest if local bodies and law enforcement authorities along with the elimination of quota system are given to people of karachiites and funds are allocated for the development of karachi and hyderabad and other urban centres of sind then nobody wants a separate province

the prime issue is that karachi gets controlled by feudal lords from the rural Sind and they have also implemented quota system which is a discrimination against karachiites in particular.

there are many other issues but these are the prime ones, local bodies, law enforcement and quota system

so in my opinion if hazarawals think that thy are getting discriminated some how, or have reservations in development law enforcement or anything and im not saying they are but i have used the word if they have problem with, either the KPK government should stop discriminating and start facilitating ppl of hazarawals or give them a separate authority to govern their own districts without the hinderance

And what happens if your demands are not accepted by Sind government?

And what happens if your demands are not accepted by Sind government?

yr as i said its not a demand now, but as i said, that Sind govt will have to provide more authority to karachi they need to pay more attention to the city, 93% of Sind's revenue is generated by karachi alone, so you know why they are not letting go of its control other wise people will be left with nothing but to start demanding a province

u already saw sind 1 sind 2 demand, now, MQM doesn't want division but its the PPP's behaviour which is pushing the matter to the limit

Lets ignore biggest party in Karachi and instead listen to PDF lullos if they want separate province or not.

i suggest u to use words more wisely next time

@nangyale i don't know much about KPK but last time KPK had a cm, he was a pashtun from mardan who did developments in mardan, this time the cm is pashtun as well, so there maybe reservations between hazarwals that when will they have the authority of province, so because they are always the minority they are not getting the represention they want i guess.

this time the CM of KPK is from mansehra and just like previous govt funds are pouring in the development of mansehra

so you guys need to address the issues of hazarawals as well and take them along, thats they only way they will stop demanding separate province

the ethnic demand of province is nothing but issues based on administration and few regional reservations

yr as i said its not a demand now, but as i said, that Sind govt will have to provide more authority to karachi they need to pay more attention to the city, 93% of Sind's revenue is generated by karachi alone, so you know why they are not letting go of its control other wise people will be left with nothing but to start demanding a province

u already saw sind 1 sind 2 demand, now, MQM doesn't want division but its the PPP's behaviour which is pushing the matter to the limit

To be honest I wasn't expecting such a mature response. I agree if there is discrimination then you have a right to ask for justice and that is universal right.
But that being said. I feel pity for the immature crooks running round like headless chickens, passing bills about dividing something that is not theirs, the ones who go about by the name PTI these days. Shame on them

@nangyale i don't know much about KPK but last time KPK had a cm, he was a pashtun from mardan who did developments in mardan, this time the cm is pashtun as well, so there maybe reservations between hazarwals that when will they have the authority of province, so because they are always the minority they are not getting the represention they want i guess.

this time the CM of KPK is from mansehra and just like previous govt funds are pouring in the development of mansehra

so you guys need to address the issues of hazarawals as well and take them along, thats they only way they will stop demanding separate province

the ethnic demand of province is nothing but issues based on administration and few regional reservations

That is like saying that last time it was a Sindi party which was in power in Pakistan and now we have a Punjabi. Or shall I say it has been a Sindi or Punjabi who has been a PM for the last 2.5 decades (apart from one Baloch), so we shall start talking dividing the country coz some segments are not getting their turn at being PM. Come on dude, you know where this leads.

But again if you look at it that way, Abbotabad and Mansehra are quite well develped compared to rest of K.Pakhtonkhwa. There is no issue of representation or development funds. The issue for some is the name.
But as I explained before not every single minority can represented in provincial names. Sind is not all Sindis, Punjab is not all Punjabi, Balochistan is not all Balochis, and yes ofcourse in K.Pakhtonkhwa we have non-Pakhton minorities as well.

Last edited:
That is like saying that last time it was a Sindi party which was in power in Pakistan and now we have a Punjabi. Or shall I say it has been a Sindi or Punjabi who has been a PM for the last 2.5 decades (apart from one Baloch), so we shall start talking dividing the country coz some segments are not getting their turn at being PM. Come on dude, you know where this leads.

and you know this kind of politics is not working at all for Pakistan, neither in the centre, nor in the province

and you know this kind of politics is not working at all for Pakistan, neither in the centre, nor in the province

True, we need a better system and if that means re-drawing boundaries for provinces then so be it. But the basic principle should be equality.
Either do it for all or none. No favoritism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom