What's new

Korean War- Retreat From Hell

Again, I urge people to watch at LEAST the first minute of this video before commenting.

This documentary was made by the "History Channel", which is an American company.

They are also interviewing American Veterans from the Korean war itself.

Needless to say, that is a much more reliable source than the Indian fanboys on here like "amidamaru". :lol:

All veterans are a bit traumatised by combat. Why would this be different? What I do know....we are still there....on your doorstep....watching you...

The UN mission of protecting South Korea was accomplished however crossing the 38th parallel and taking over the north was pushed back by the chinese, China managed to accomplished so the it was draw however still amazed China managed to the push back the UN after coming out of a civil war.

All veterans are a bit traumatised by combat. Why would this be different? What I do know....we are still there....on your doorstep....watching you...

The Forgotten the war. the question of a united korea is it will be more expensive then then German reunification.

Again, I urge people to watch at LEAST the first minute of this video before commenting.

This documentary was made by the "History Channel", which is an American company.

Needless to say, that is a much more reliable source than the Indian fanboys on here like "amidamaru". :lol:

im watching it... but no where do they say that the UN lost more troops then china?? history stands for itself.. china lost more troops then the UN and south korea combined... i dont care if you dont like to admit it.. it is FACT, prove me wrong! i already posted statistics...

LOL The guy actually believes the bull shytes he's writing. Reminds me a Mr. Korean.

im watching it... but no where do they say that the UN lost more troops then china?? history stands for itself.. china lost more troops then the UN and south korea combined... i dont care if you dont like to admit it.. it is FACT, prove me wrong! i already posted statistics...

China lost more troops it was going to anyway after coming out of a civil war and the war with the japanese. the war ended in draw.

Yeah, you were watching pretty well, when North Korea was repeatedly and lethally attacking one of your closest allies (South Korea).

They sunk the Cheonan which was carrying 104 military personnel. They then proceeded to hit South Korean islands with repeated artillery strikes, killing many more. Then as if that was not enough, they went ahead and tested their own nuclear weapons, despite American threats of invasion.

Upon asking some Americans on here about it, they refuse to say that they are afraid of North Korea, as the reason why they did not help their South Korean allies. So their explanation instead, is that "they don't want to ruin relations with China" by intervening there.

Or maybe they talked to the veterans from the Korean War itself, like those that were interviewed in the video.

again.. prove me wrong.. where is some factual statistics on total losses during the war...

show us

you cant, because what i have said is 100% truth... and what you have said, is blatant denial... you guys are nationalistic ADDICTS... but its ok, first step to fixing yourself is to admit the truth... china is not the be all and end all.. china got whipped by the japanese, it got whipped by the UN... face FACTS!!

again.. prove me wrong.. where is some factual statistics on total losses during the war...

show us

you cant, because what i have said is 100% truth... and what you have said, is blatant denial... you guys are nationalistic ADDICTS... but its ok, first step to fixing yourself is to admit the truth... china is not the be all and end all.. china got whipped by the japanese, it got whipped by the UN... face FACTS!!

The Chinese still fought one despite almost all other asian countries taken over against japan the war with UN ended in a draw you could say china got whipped if north korea didn't exist but it does hence was a stalement korean war was a draw.

show us

What I was was 100% true even according to your own statistics, Indian. :lol:

Chinese forces had less casualties than the UN forces during that war. Even DESPITE being at our weakest point in history, and even DESPITE using human wave tactics.

But then Indians like you would never know, India has never won a war after it was created by the British. :rofl: Let alone against the COMBINED forces of the UN.

The Chinese still fought one despite almost all other asian countries taken over against japan the war with UN ended in a draw you could say china got whipped if north korea didn't exist but it does hence was a stalement.

i never said any side won the war.... the point im making, and trying to get through these chinese thick headed idiots.. is that a LOT more chinese troops died as opposed to the UN.. they even lost more troops then the UN and the ROK combined...

US peak strength a little over 300,000. How many did China bring?

i never said any side won the war.... the point im making, and trying to get through these chinese thick headed idiots.. is that a LOT more chinese troops died as opposed to the UN.. they even lost more troops then the UN and the ROK combined...

Thats correct however they were going to lose more then the UN and ROK anyway, North Korea was on the collapse china itself wasn't in any state to fight a war during don't use words like whipped because they managed to send the UN back across the 38th parallel.

Translation

Taiwan can kick our @$$ to hell if we try

Did you even see the video? :lol:

We fought against the USA + 16 of her allies combined, and we managed to push them completely out of North Korea, the longest retreat in American military history.

And that was at our weakest point, in 1950 immediately after our long and bloody civil war.

If a 1950's China could do that, then it is understandable why America in 2010 did not help South Korea when North Korea was bombing them repeatedly.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom