What's new

Kohinoor is ours, won't be returned, British PM David Cameron tells India

It is 50% our thread...

Are you crazy, why 50%?...you own this thread and this forum 100%

We are just guests here, we come here for mental masturbation.

We will go back once we are done.

Are you crazy, why 50%?...you own this thread and this forum 100%

We are just guests here, we come here for mental masturbation.

We will go back once we are done.

You obviously don't get the inside joke, it's between me and Krait I'm sure he understood it...

Kohi noor belongs to Pakistan, that time india was ruled under muslims
So it is our property

:woot::woot: are you nuts? do you know where it is found? It is found in Guntur district ...... Go and claim by the way, the muslim rulers doesn't belong to Pakistani boundaries... what kinda stupid claims you guys claim....

chettha na ko...

:woot::woot: are you nuts? do you know where it is found? It is found in Guntur district ...... Go and claim by the way, the muslim rulers doesn't belong to Pakistani boundaries... what kinda stupid claims you guys claim....

chettha na ko...

You're not going to get the diamond back, British Government have no control of it. The Royal Family will keep it in their jewel collection for practically forever, it is one of the Queen's most prized possessions.

Koh-i-Noor Diamond, British Crown Jewel, Will Not Be Returned, Cameron Tells India (PHOTOS)

Do you have any plans as to how to get it back besides asking for it back?

Yeah I think it's the same one

I wonder why they kept the Parsi name

looool

how cute

The only thing you own is a dying region. In the coming decades Asia will be ordering you around like no tomorrow. Doesn't matter which type of Asian you deal with in the coming decades, be it of the "yellow" or "brown" variety, they're gonna be coming after you with a 12 inch dildo to return everything and then some.

I don't want to hear your sick fantasies.
I highly doubt that.

sell it and spend the money for development of poor Muslims
oh god u people are so selfish....arent the other poor people humans....

Kohi noor belongs to Pakistan, that time india was ruled under muslims
So it is our property
entire pakistan was previously ruled by hindu and for some period british then pakistan also belongs to u know who

My guess within next 10 years UK will return kohinoor and apologize for stealing it

My guess within next 10 years UK will return kohinoor and apologize for stealing it

I bet 5 years. Indian economy is not 2.2 trill nominial and uk, France and Germany is 2-3 trill. The day India starts overpowering Europe economically the whole game will change. It will only take India 3 more years to overtake Britain and france and at max 8 to overtake Germany. Once India starts to grow bigger than European nations they will do as we say.

I bet 5 years. Indian economy is not 2.2 trill nominial and uk, France and Germany is 2-3 trill. The day India starts overpowering Europe economically the whole game will change. It will only take India 3 more years to overtake Britain and france and at max 8 to overtake Germany. Once India starts to grow bigger than European nations they will do as we say.
what ever we become, forget the idea of getting back their crown jewel. its not going to happen.
besides think what will happen if they return the stone to us, it will be just a show case item and will not serve any one, except we have a weak police force which can not be diverted to protect this stone.
Let them have it, it is safe in their hands besides we dont have to spend on keeping it safe

what ever we become, forget the idea of getting back their crown jewel. its not going to happen.
besides think what will happen if they return the stone to us, it will be just a show case item and will not serve any one, except we have a weak police force which can not be diverted to protect this stone.
Let them have it, it is safe in their hands besides we dont have to spend on keeping it safe

Nah bro apni cheez apni hai. Leke rahen gee. Fir chahe Sonia Gandhi Kohinoor ape sir pe lage lee, par it has to come back to India sooner or later.

Nah bro apni cheez apni hai. Leke rahen gee. Fir chahe Sonia Gandhi Kohinoor ape sir pe lage lee, par it has to come back to India sooner or later.

man not every INDIAN knows Hindi. I am from TN, and this is an international forum, if you could stick to ENGLISH, I'll be happy to reply you.

Back
Top Bottom