What's new

Kohinoor is ours, won't be returned, British PM David Cameron tells India

LOL false history

I read about a rock piece once used by Scottish Kings for Coronation since the first king of Scotland kept at very regard by Scottish people. English brought it to London against Scottish people wishes and few years back they return it to Scotland.

:lol:anything that doesnt suits yr theories is a false history!!!!!
This is called intolerance and u people often refer us this.:rofl:

You are little misinformed, while shaving he accidentally cut his foreskin and died. Some dumb*ssess thought he converted to muslim before his death... Sorry mate ..No luck this time too...

in islam beard is more honorable than Sikhism. So yr theory is a lie.
Sorry.

@Hope4btr

Kiddo i can c yr a new here....This threads clearly reflects upon who is doing what.

BTW yr post is reported. I hope u have enjoyed yr short stay....Goodbye:wave:

if u still have a problem... Go Cry to yr Mamma.

Then keep yr precious comments to yrself when u dont know even ABC of Islam nor u wish to learn.

There is a common saying '' Little knowledge is a dangerous thing''.

How it related to Islam when Maharaja Ranjit Singh owned the diamond.

Last edited by a moderator:
How it related to Islam when Maharaja Ranjit Singh owned the diamond.

u wrote in post#16 this ''So how come Sikh Heritage became your heritage''.

Then the reply i gave was this in post#18 ''First Study about Islamic principles then talk''.

Then u counter replied this in post#19 ''Why should I''.

then i had also countered replied in post#20 ''Then keep yr precious comments to yrself when u dont know even ABC of Islam nor u wish to learn.

There is a common saying '' Little knowledge is a dangerous thing''.

This how it is related to the posts u were posting n i was just replying in that context.

According to what i read is that present Kohinoor is almost half of the diamond it was used to be before it was taken by British. In other words half of it is already gone due to the fact that Queen got it polished too many times. On the other hand Dary e noor the sibling diamond is still in good shape preserved in Iran National Treasury. I bet many people didn't even knew about daryaenoor and it is much bigger than kohenoors original size despite the fact that daryaenoor was cut into two pieces. Other piece relatively smaller called Noor is also in irans possession.

With all due respect to the heritage of this item... It is just an item and a "spoil of war" a war that no longer exists.

India has it's independence and own personal wealth, and yet the British government still pays a substantial amount of money in aid to India. So I would rather have indepence, wealth and foreign aid than an old diamond!

Apparently India demanded Kohenoor in 1997 on Queens visit to India and they got the same reply at that time.

Its just a dumb dimond, should give it back, it will benefit Public image of the UK...

OR they could use the excuse that it belonged to an entity that does not exist anymore, and both India and Pakistan have equal claims.

Its just a dumb dimond, should give it back, it will benefit Public image of the UK...

OR they could use the excuse that it belonged to an entity that does not exist anymore, and both India and Pakistan have equal claims.

I agree that it's a dumb diamond, but nobody in the West really knows of it's existence so it wouldn't have any PR value whether we kept it or gave it away. I think the amount of foreign aid we pour into India, close business links and very lax immigration rules are more than enough to please a former dominion.

Kohi noor belongs to Pakistan, that time india was ruled under muslims
So it is our property

Weather this idea gives the diamond to Pakistan or not but is going to reduce indian stance a bit.

Kohi noor belongs to Pakistan, that time india was ruled under muslims
So it is our property
it was mined in andhra pradesh india. and the last owner was a sikh. if you return pakistan because its last ruler was a sikh then ok.

Anyways Kohinoor can also be claimed by BD

it was mined in andhra pradesh india. and the last owner was a sikh. if you return pakistan because its last ruler was a sikh then ok.

and Afganistan

This diamond belongs to the heirs of the creator of India, the British monarch.

The name is Persian, so it's ours

now stop your bickering

:P

Back
Top Bottom