What's new

Kiyani Demands US Limit Drone Attacks and Operations

The reports clearly mentioning drone strike killed people in the "Forest Areas of South Waziristan".

Pak Army after SWA operation has said that, many terrorists have escaped to Jungles and Mountains of SWA and NWA and we have cleared the main towns and highways in this operation. Now the latest Drone strike suggesting, An Unaccessible Location which can not be targeted with accuracy from fighter aircrafts or helicopter or through foot soldiers. A Drone Strike has done it's work and destroyed the hideout of Miscreants.

The reports clearly mentioning drone strike killed people in the "Forest Areas of South Waziristan".

Pak Army after SWA operation has said that, many terrorists have escaped to Jungles and Mountains of SWA and NWA and we have cleared the main towns and highways in this operation. Now the latest Drone strike suggesting, An Unaccessible Location which can not be targeted with accuracy from fighter aircrafts or helicopter or through foot soldiers. A Drone Strike has done it's work and destroyed the hideout of Miscreants.

2283585.gif

damn ohhhhhhhh man our problem is they voilate out air space they attack inside a sovereign country they trash international law and they are inside pak air space which mean pakistan is not a free sovereign country.

its dose not matter they killed whom if you agree on this formula then we should allow india to do same and iran as well.as there is many jihadis of Kashmir are anti pakistan now and jundullah is enemy of pakistan as well.

Yes, it is funny that Pakistan demanding something to stop over its own sovereign territory! This is what we achieved from cooperation.
"Demand" may be use for balancing army position with CIA & Pakistani people but any how shameful.

not demanding to stop but limit.
there is a difference
otherwise there would have been condmenation over every drone strike

finally does anyone who the actual victims of the attack? what if Mullah Fazlullah and Osama are seen taking a walk after lunch?

How many times did the idiots in the government ask for access to the drone technology? The fools don't even realize that there is no way the US is sharing that tech with us.

There are other firms that make drones capable of firing missiles. So our government should just ask clearance from the concerned countries to give clearance for the sale to proceed. We can probably get ToT for pretty decent drones and resume the strikes ourselves, maintaining our sovereignity.

Oops, I forgot. Our President is...

not demanding to stop but limit.
there is a difference

Yes, in the minds of an Army that cannot protect Pakistan, there is a difference -- Please don't get me wrong, I think the Drone attack program has arguably done much good, but they are of course just one element of a larger strategy or plan at least - and I do have a problem discerning that.

Why are drone operations necessary? Is it really because of anything other than that the Fauj calculus that if machines owned by foreigners can do the job of the Fauj and take the political heat, "hell yeah!, duh"

The pertinent issue is what the Pakistan Fauj and the US policy makers and Intelligence community think of each other -- Pakistanis want to pretend that the US policy types hold them in some sort of esteem and the US types did try and play the colonial "Martial races", "Honor the Balouch, Buy the Pashtun" games honoring Kiyani as a Leavenworth Staff college graduate who made good, etc, etc - but the fanaticism of US policy makers cannot be contained, they are unwilling to play the nuance filled games the Pakistanis relish - The US types want black and white, the Pakistani types don't know what they are and can't imagine what they could be - had the Pakistanis strategic vision and resources to match their cold hearted realism, my money would be on them - Alas - there is Pakistan's perennial problem (rules of the political game), an Achilles heel, again part of the nuanced filled game in which the only certainty is that you have to have big ones to play (US fanatic types may discover that they may need a plan other than just killing Islamicans)

How many times did the idiots in the government ask for access to the drone technology? The fools don't even realize that there is no way the US is sharing that tech with us.

There are other firms that make drones capable of firing missiles. So our government should just ask clearance from the concerned countries to give clearance for the sale to proceed. We can probably get ToT for pretty decent drones and resume the strikes ourselves, maintaining our sovereignity.

Oops, I forgot. Our President is...

anything with a military tag is strictly off limits for Mr Slime (dont mention Augusta subs) so it doesnt matter if Zardari (Mr Slime) would like to get his hands on commission or not.

by the way we did try getting our present drones weaponized but Italians backed out due to US pressure

the only option is to work with China and make weaponized model ourselves.. we already have recon drones so there is a base to start working from. Maybe we will see our Burraq drones with Bakter Shiken or Anza missiles soon?

I think predator drones are too sensitive and hi-tech for the likes of us to have hence the American reluctance, even they wont let us operate them so forget about the chance of buying these from Americans.

The drone are going to be the future air based weapons because the current 5th generation fighters are going to be the last “manned” platforms because the amount of G forces that a human body can possibly tolerate have almost reached their limits.

With the passage of time like next few decades (when some of us will not be around in this world) the world will see far more sleek, faster and deadlier drones capable of performing manoeuvres and endurance that’s not possible with a human being inside.

At this rate Kiyani will again make Pakistan a Military Dictatorship country. But you know what anything is better than the current situation and long live the Pakistan Army.

:pakistan:

Yes, in the minds of an Army that cannot protect Pakistan, there is a difference -- Please don't get me wrong,

I dont get you wrong and read you far better.
these drones have to either take out the top tier and known taliban and Al Qeda leadership otherwise they are becoming a Nuisance and a problem for the Pakistan Army's own repute.

I think Americans are going to continue until the inevitable happens.. it just a matter of time

(maybe another attack on an FC Check post?) not wishing it but I think a certain group of Americans really wants to escalate it into open hostilities.

if Kiyani is really what I hope he is, then there should be no more condemnation but an order to destroy any drone violating the airspace.
but if GHQ is a part of this whole affair then lets continue our rants for all their worth.

2283585.gif

damn ohhhhhhhh man our problem is they voilate out air space they attack inside a sovereign country they trash international law and they are inside pak air space which mean pakistan is not a free sovereign country.

its dose not matter they killed whom if you agree on this formula then we should allow india to do same and iran as well.as there is many jihadis of Kashmir are anti pakistan now and jundullah is enemy of pakistan as well.

u summarized it very well......the country's problem should be dealt by the country itself..[applicable to every nation]...think of it , if ur a ss is itching, only u need to scratch it....allowing others is....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom