What's new

‘Killers’ of renowned clerics Yusuf Ludhyanvi, Nizamuddin Shamzai arrested in CTD raid

Please spare us from this BS,this doesn't suits you.If someone told you this he was lying attack on that Masjid was done by pious Momineen of Rawalpindi after heated argument between Imam and Momineen.Momineen wanted to have Masjid Speaker Shut during their Jaloos while Imam wanted them to pray Juma.
In the end momineen took the lead and Govt came to damge control.
P.S:-I wonder what made you accept this tale when you know that Takfiris don't have working brain.

They use 3rd degree,their method even makes stone talk.

They are innocent guys,Police is framing them.
please forgive me for upsetting you. your heart and mind is set no one can change it. I wont bother you again.

its a free speech and open forum (with restrictions of common decency and respect) we all must be able to voice our point of view without the fear or threats of being called names and belittled.

if you think that a DG ISPR now a Lt Gen (in the above video I shared) will talk bull shit and try to cover up your alleged momineen killers? about a tragedy in the heart of Pakistan then I dont have much to add.
army has not even spared its own star officers who have acted against the state of Pakistan it doesnt work like a dynastic political party

Takfiris have very much a working brain I must warn you not to mock them. they have on many occasions gave tough fight to our special forces and repeatedly and successfully ambushed our troops conducted successful operations on our multi tier security setups including GHQ and other bases.
the grunts themselves are sub human I am talking about their handlers and their lieutenants. they are very smart and have managed to survive till today while they are in sleeper cell mode and their bulk living in Afghanistan.

thats the issue here. we are supposed to giver verdict based on names give away of the alleged terrorists and just make angry accusations on Iran and Shias and problem solved as far as police is concerned.

sometimes things may not be as simple and obvious as thought by emotional crowd.

check out the video conference by former DG ISPR who detailed an investigation on sectarian terrorists and their true identity who martyred people in a Deobandi mosque in Pindi during Moharam few years ago.
Sir, one of my friends father was a famous Don and guardian of Sipah e Muhammad. Many guys got killed due to his presence and guardianship.
In last, he was also killed by opponents.
He was a major Döner and a direct Iran agent in Pakistan.

So not all, but a large number is definitely involved in sectarianism. And Iran is directly involved in it. A large number of Shia professionals in Pakistan know Persian and have visited Iran at least one time in life.

Sir, one of my friends father was a famous Don and guardian of Sipah e Muhammad. Many guys got killed due to his presence and guardianship.

So not all, but a large number is definitely involved in sectarianism. And Iran is directly involved in it. A large number of Shia professionals in Pakistan know Persian and have visited Iran at least one time in life.
Sunnis need to unite and target these elements. No need to play brotherhood with these animals, even if police or army comes in the way kill them too. Iran nawaz Shias in Pakistan will make our country end up like Syria where majority got slaughtered and thrown out of their own country by minority.

please forgive me for upsetting you. your heart and mind is set no one can change it. I wont bother you again.

its a free speech and open forum (with restrictions of common decency and respect) we all must be able to voice our point of view without the fear or threats of being called names and belittled.

if you think that a DG ISPR now a Lt Gen (in the above video I shared) will talk bull shit and try to cover up your alleged momineen killers? about a tragedy in the heart of Pakistan then I dont have much to add.
army has not even spared its own star officers who have acted against the state of Pakistan it doesnt work like a dynastic political party

Takfiris have very much a working brain I must warn you not to mock them. they have on many occasions gave tough fight to our special forces and repeatedly and successfully ambushed our troops conducted successful operations on our multi tier security setups including GHQ and other bases.
the grunts themselves are sub human I am talking about their handlers and their lieutenants. they are very smart and have managed to survive till today while they are in sleeper cell mode and their bulk living in Afghanistan.
Behind a shadow of doubt Sire,it's a free forum where everyone can voice up his opinion but given that issue i have almost first hand account of facts,so i am not much bothered about whatever someone has to say.
Takafiris are just bunch of mindless zombies,good for nothing pieces of scum.I agree with fact that once they use to bravely act against our men,but we were wearing silk gloves while dealing those deranged animals,one gloves have been removed we can't see them anymore.
It has a lot to do with Afghanistan.

The betraying Musharraf capitulated to Indo Faras nefarious strategies which required sacrifices by the unsuspecting Muslimeens.
That single event has done more damage to us than 1971.

Sipah Mohammad was made by govt agencies. came and went within years. that another subject to discuss the underhand role of agencies.

have you seen that these terrorists actually target the peaceful Islamic scholars? there are some hateful shia speakers like Tonsi and that blatant Pakistan hater Abdul Aziz Ghazi but they never get attacked.
this attack in Karachi was a typical sectarian war bait attack. if the real culprits and their handlers are indeed captured then its good news but if its just a filler then I am afraid there will be more attacks and reprisal attacks. Karachi has paid in blood and tears for a very long time.

we must stop complaining and show Saudis , Iranians and Indians that we wont fall like Iraq, Syria and Libya. shias, Ahmedis and Christians are not out to conspire against us Sunnis of Pakistan. their survival and prosperity depends on the safety and security of Pakistan and its happy majority.

say some prayers for the departed Molana in particular and all others who fell victim to the terrorists.

Sunnis need to unite and target these elements. No need to play brotherhood with these animals, even if police or army comes in the way kill them too. Iran nawaz Shias in Pakistan will make our country end up like Syria where majority got slaughtered and thrown out of their own country by minority.
Majority of Shias are as harmless as any other Pakistani. But few guys definitely need fine tuning. Specially some parliamentarians.
Sipah Mohammad was made by govt agencies. came and went within years. that another subject to discuss the underhand role of agencies.

have you seen that these terrorists actually target the peaceful Islamic scholars? there are some hateful shia speakers like Tonsi and that blatant Pakistan hater Abdul Aziz Ghazi but they never get attacked.
this attack in Karachi was a typical sectarian war bait attack. if the real culprits and their handlers are indeed captured then its good news but if its just a filler then I am afraid there will be more attacks and reprisal attacks. Karachi has paid in blood and tears for a very long time.

we must stop complaining and show Saudis , Iranians and Indians that we wont fall like Iraq, Syria and Libya. shias, Ahmedis and Christians are not out to conspire against us Sunnis of Pakistan. their survival and prosperity depends on the safety and security of Pakistan and its happy majority.

say some prayers for the departed Molana in particular and all others who fell victim to the terrorists.
Govt agencies and officers also take sides. I mean we need a complete cleanup. That's the only way we can clearly see the external hands. Otherwise, Indians and Israelis always take the advantage of this situation.

Lashkar e Jhangvi, Sipah e Muhammad, Sipah e Sahaba, their affiliates and their guardians.... I will say wipe them all. Whatsoever. And right now. They are tools of destruction within Pakistan.

So all of a sudden Pakistani LEAs are $hit because they have arrested your beloved good terrorists... Reminds of protests in Parachinar against Colonel Umar who busted Zainabyun training camps and weapons caches...

P.S..These are arrests are usually made by IBOs predominantly consisting of Intel agencies..

Where did i say they aren't the best, I went as far as recommending Scotland Yard or even FBI to take them and solve all crimes in theirs respected countries overnight..

Talking about IBO (Intelligence based operation) Just wanna make sure We are on the same page, aren't these the same L.E.A.S (Law enforcement agencies) who had to be woken up from their sleep by the rangers to catch saudies man in Pakistan son in law Muhammad Safdar Awan for disrespecting Nations father..

OR best Intelligence gathering

Wahhabi Terrorist group, Ahl-e-Sunnat Wal Jamaat (ASWJ), has more than 150 candidates who are contesting for seats in the national and provincial assemblies under the platform of Rah-e-Haq Party or as independent candidates.

Aurangzeb Farooqi of ASWJ has managed to run a strong election campaign for a seat in the national assembly from Pakistan's largest city, Karachi. The guy has remained on Pakistan's terror watchlist. His party, ASWJ, has a proven record of inciting hatred and sectarian violence. But he has still managed to run an election campaign

WAHHABI TERRORIST WANTED BY GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN IS CONTESTING ELECTION YET L.E.A.S CANNOT FIND THEM, PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did i say they aren't the best, I went as far as recommending Scotland Yard or even FBI to take them and solve all crimes in theirs respected countries overnight..

Talking about IBO (Intelligence based operation) Just wanna make sure We are on the same page, aren't these the same L.E.A.S (Law enforcement agencies) who had to be woken up from their sleep by the rangers to catch saudies man in Pakistan son in law Muhammad Safdar Awan for disrespecting Nations father..

OR best Intelligence gathering

Wahhabi Terrorist group, Ahl-e-Sunnat Wal Jamaat (ASWJ), has more than 150 candidates who are contesting for seats in the national and provincial assemblies under the platform of Rah-e-Haq Party or as independent candidates.

Aurangzeb Farooqi of ASWJ has managed to run a strong election campaign for a seat in the national assembly from Pakistan's largest city, Karachi. The guy has remained on Pakistan's terror watchlist. His party, ASWJ, has a proven record of inciting hatred and sectarian violence. But he has still managed to run an election campaign

WAHHABI TERRORIST WANTED BY GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN IS CONTESTING ELECTION YET L.E.A.S CANNOT FIND THEM, PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sawal gandam, Jawab channa...
You aren't fooling anyone by drooling the words Wahabi/Takfeeri bla bla bla...
As a matter of fact, you guys are very quick in calling others Sectarian/ Wahabis when they expose your beloved terrorists and your holy leaders...

Sawal gandam, Jawab channa...
You aren't fooling anyone by drooling the words Wahabi/Takfeeri bla bla bla...
As a matter of fact, you guys are very quick in calling others Sectarian/ Wahabis when they expose your beloved terrorists and your holy leaders...

Funny thing is the people who call other takfeeris are the who call the best of this Ummah Kafir/Munafiq/Murtid

Funny world :)

Funny thing is the people who call other takfeeris are the who call the best of this Ummah Kafir/Munafiq/Murtid

Funny world :)
When i look towards services of certain people towards Islam the thing which comes into my mind is this;
main-qimg-d93afd47890661f5cbcaef4b22f3a0e5.jpeg

@Goenitz and other dear ones who accused us of ordering to kill some people in Pakistan for gods sake. I just laughed

You guys please tell me what kind of a benefit does it present with us?

RIP to oppressed ones in this incident, i can't figure out Iran's goal in this while knowing the fact that we are engaged with Zionist front in West. Why would we even think of trying to make problems in the East. For gods sake guys, do you think before Writing comments?

Back
Top Bottom