What's new

KILL CONFIRMATION: Pakistani security forces have killed key commander of banned terrorist outfit Ba

You are right. He is a liar and he does propaganda and disinformation very smartly against Pakistan and Islam.
In his past tweets he has uttered blasphemous remarks and have called Pakistan a terrorist state.
The organization which he works for ITCT (islamic theology for counter terrorism) is all controlled by Qadianis and Israelis. You can check the website. Here are some pics.
View attachment 550881

View attachment 550882

View attachment 550883

View attachment 550884

View attachment 550885

He runs OSINT handle on twitter to gather intelligence and most probably based in either UK or Israel.
@balixd have a look ... so it he is definitely not the "foolish friend" but a malicious person.

whose the country more war hungry than India in the region right now?

So you are saying that Iran was working with Israel on that project in February to attack? That would be amazing if true, I hope some Iranian member would contribute to this. There are many sign now that Iran Israel ‘fight’ are just a fake enemies. Why else would India have waiver for Chabahar unless Israel is happy.

So you are saying that Iran was working with Israel on that project in February to attack? That would be amazing if true, I hope some Iranian member would contribute to this. There are many sign now that Iran Israel ‘fight’ are just a fake enemies. Why else would India have waiver for Chabahar unless Israel is happy.

I do not know man. I am not enlightened as a Jaffery to conjure up conspiracy theories.

@balixd have a look ... so it he is definitely not the "foolish friend" but a malicious person.
Bro, I have been following this guy since the day he was launched....his initial handle was PIN (Pakistan in Israel News).....i follow this guy just to have a good laugh and keep tabs on him.....his organization is struggling with Analysts anyway.....don't listen to his crap too much....he sounds credible only to those who are unaware of the way of world.......and am sure our forum members will not fall for his trap....

I do not know man. I am not enlightened as a Jaffery to conjure up conspiracy theories.

But you brought up Iran when I mention this Twitter account, so that is what it looked like you were pointing at.

Bro, I have been following this guy since the day he was launched....his initial handle was PIN (Pakistan in Israel News).....i follow this guy just to have a good laugh and keep tabs on him.....his organization is struggling with Analysts anyway.....don't listen to his crap too much....he sounds credible only to those who are unaware of the way of world.......and am sure our forum members will not fall for his trap....
You should know that I doubt everything on social media except for a very & credible sources proven over time or confirmed by multiple independent sources. But it is not matter of just you, me or a few PDF members rather our sheeples on social media and some are innocent teenagers who find this world very fascinating but they have no idea about the dangers that lurk here.

You should know that I doubt everything on social media except for a very & credible sources proven over time or confirmed by multiple independent sources. But it is not matter of just you, me or a few PDF members rather our sheeples on social media and some are innocent teenagers who find this world very fascinating but they have no idea about the dangers that lurk here.

But what is the aim of this type of account, I don’t understand. Are they trying to provoke a bigger war?

His problem is he thinks he is the only osint expert from Pakistan and thinks of himself as a big hotshot. But truth is he is no special.....he will exaggerate things allot....all he does is pick news from social media accounts and share without verification or authentication....that is what he did in feb too

He is a douche. Thinking highly of himself, and the gullible people all share every firing incident with him as if he is DG ISPR.

He also supports that Noor dahri dude and so called Islamic theology of counter terrorism.

Gumrahi pehlane ka sahi program he inka.

He is a douche. Thinking highly of himself, and the gullible people all share every firing incident with him as if he is DG ISPR.

He also supports that Noor dahri dude and so called Islamic theology of counter terrorism.

Gumrahi pehlane ka sahi program he inka.
Good to know that this but our hazrat @Zarvan follows him as if he is the most credible source of info.

Back
Top Bottom