What's new

KILL CONFIRMATION: Pakistani security forces have killed key commander of banned terrorist outfit Ba

KILL CONFIRMATION: Pakistani security forces have killed key commander of banned terrorist outfit Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) named Asad Yousaf including his three friends in an intelligence-based op (IBO) in Balghtar area of Balochistan's district Panjgur.

KILL CONFIRMATION: Pakistani security forces have killed key commander of banned terrorist outfit Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) named Asad Yousaf including his three friends in an intelligence-based op (IBO) in Balghtar area of Balochistan's district Panjgur.
A humble request, last thing i want to see is his propoganda on our forum۔۔۔۔everyone follows many insurgent and terrorist social media accounts۔۔۔but this guy and the guys he coordinate with exaggerate things all lot۔

Anyhow، coming back to OP۔ the insurgent hailed from BRA and not bla and he was killed in an Op on 31st March and it was confirmedcby groupgsame day .there were were militants from bla present too

IMG_20190402_173513_192.jpg

A humble request, last thing i want to see is his propoganda on our forum۔۔۔۔everyone follows many insurgent and terrorist social media accounts۔۔۔but this guy and the guys he coordinate with exaggerate things all lot۔

This F. Jaffery is a very shady character. He claims to be a Pakistani origin but his accounts was spreading a lot of fake news and rumours during the the most tense days after Feb 26. I checked a lot of news from him with my source in Pakistan especially near the border areas and it was found he was lying. I felt he really wanted the things to escalate and our zombies were following him.

What we do as a whole is our shared values as a nation, as Pakistanis. Those values are informed by all the different beliefs & cultures that make up Pakistan.

Yes, we are a predominately Muslim nation, but we are not all Muslims, so please be respectful of those Pakistanis who are not Muslim - instead of saying we are Muslim, say we are Pakistanis. Saying we are Muslims leaves out non-Muslim Pakistanis and we should not make them feel like they are not part of the country.

Of course if you want to say something like, ‘I am a Muslim and I don’t agree with treating dead bodies in XYZ manner because of my Islamic values’ then that’s fine.

This F. Jaffery is a very shady character. He claims to be a Pakistani origin but his accounts was spreading a lot of fake news and rumours during the the most tense days after Feb 26. I checked a lot of news from him with my source in Pakistan especially near the border areas and it was found he was lying. I felt he really wanted the things to escalate and our zombies were following him.

I have only been following these event since February and this same ‘NatsecJeff’ appear everywhere and in more than one occassion it has been found to be dishonest and trying to create more war hype.

I have only been following these event since February and this same ‘NatsecJeff’ appear everywhere and in more than one occassion it has been found to be dishonest and trying to create more war hype.
Exactly...
He was spreading false news of attack on Sialkot but I checked the whole media was calm and he dishonestly claimed that media was censoring the news so I contacted my friends at around 2:30 AM PST to confirm and they told me it was totally calm ...not even a firecracker... And then Farhan Virk also made a video next day and showed everything was okay. @balixd sir we need to get this such twitter accounts banned.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-iran-needs-a-war-economy.586476/

feel enlightened

Thanks, Molana 'Retired Troll'

and this post is serious and logical to you?

You want your 15 mins of fame honey. All you gotta do is just ask

His problem is he thinks he is the only osint expert from Pakistan and thinks of himself as a big hotshot. But truth is he is no special.....he will exaggerate things allot....all he does is pick news from social media accounts and share without verification or authentication....that is what he did in feb too

His problem is he thinks he is the only osint expert from Pakistan and thinks of himself as a big hotshot. But truth is he is no special.....he will exaggerate things allot....all he does is pick news from social media accounts and share without verification or authentication....that is what he did in feb too
Sir, regardless of his intentions, he can be harmful ... he may be foolish friend but you know that they are more dangerous than wise enemies.

Sir, regardless of his intentions, he can be harmful ... he may be foolish friend but you know that they are more dangerous than wise enemies.
Issue is he is not in Pakistan anymore,hence can push whatever he want just like anyother journo out their....but hes being watched

Issue is he is not in Pakistan anymore,hence can push whatever he want just like anyother journo out their....but hes being watched
I hope they do something about it. I'm doing part though.

If he knows so much. Just ask him who was the 3rd country trying to invade Pakistan on the 27th Feb.

Simple solution to simpler problems.

You are right. He is a liar and he does propaganda and disinformation very smartly against Pakistan and Islam.
In his past tweets he has uttered blasphemous remarks and have called Pakistan a terrorist state.
The organization which he works for ITCT (islamic theology for counter terrorism) is all controlled by Qadianis and Israelis. You can check the website. Here are some pics.
D0-DIXJXgAAHMWk.jpg

D0-DIXJX0AABvsg.jpg

D09-mq0X0AIPJB-.jpg

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

He runs OSINT handle on twitter to gather intelligence and most probably based in either UK or Israel.

Back
Top Bottom