What's new

Khyber Pukhtunkhuwa Local Bodies Election 2015

We must all congratulate the K-P government for holding local body elections... finally

It is so sad to see so many clashes during the election process and at least 10 people died in DI Khan, Charsadda and other parts of K-P. This is a very bad culture of politics in Pakistan and people must be educated to remain calm under all circumstances.

May they all rest in peace

We must all congratulate the K-P government for holding local body elections... finally

It is so sad to see so many clashes during the election process and at least 10 people died in DI Khan, Charsadda and other parts of K-P. This is a very bad culture of politics in Pakistan and people must be educated to remain calm under all circumstances.

May they all rest in peace

5 died are from pti according to shaukat yousafzai and others i guess would be from ji vs juif vs anp vs ppp

5 died are from pti according to shaukat yousafzai and others i guess would be from ji vs juif vs anp vs ppp
Well I am not the type of person who plays politics over dead bodies and exploring the affiliation of deceased workers. All I know is, 10 poor Pakistanis died so far (who perhaps didn't even know the reason of their death) and several injured admitted to the hospital.

There has been allegations of mismanagement and so far
  • Several People Killed
  • Several people injured
  • Footage of rigging in various constituencies caught in the camera
  • Countless incidence of clashes mostly involving PTI workers vs other parties
  • Women barred in voting in several constituencies
  • The staff was perhaps not trained properly so there has been several complaints of various irregularities
Just a while ago, one more person is shot dead in the celebration party of PTI worker winning at Pibi, tells about the scourge of gun culture is widespread amongst the whole segment of society and is not restrained to particular group.

Despite all that, I give the credit to PTI for holding local body elections in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa that is also somewhat forcefully held after the order of Supreme Court and despite the claims of holding local body elections within 90 days, it was undesirable decision after ruling for over 2 years and perhaps true that they were not ready to hold the elections at this time.

It is also true that PTI is a young party despite having hired all the rotten eggs of other parties and lacked the experience of holding elections anywhere in Pakistan. So they must have learned a lot between the ground realities and claims. But what made me happy is the village-level devolution of power and their stake in the budget. It would have been toothless local government if the devolution of power was not backed by funds. Now they will have an opportunity to use whatever little money they will net out of the budget to use it as appropriately as possible and for the maximum benefit of people.

PS: I know PTI workers are good in fighting so I just want to apologise them for being as true to the best of my heart and trust me I would be even more poisonous if similar elections were held in Punjab and several people died. PTI takes some credit for finally holding local body elections in Pakistan and cannot be compared with the likes of PPP and PML-N who could not dare to hold local body elections despite being in power for more than 7 years

Last edited:
:D
1453526_789567694475118_4222035457938684983_n.jpg

PTI MNA Nadia Sher Khan caught rigging
1102877512-1.gif

How innocent of Vitamin
1102877516-1.gif

CGTxXCjUYAEl3y0.jpg

Incompetent administrator ... IK should realize he didn't choose right man for right job ..........

PK should be ashamed to arresting former home minister of KPK ...........

his guard killed a 22 year old boy. he was along with him, got arrested, nothing to do wth KP govt on Election day.

ANP went on rampage yesterday,they created trouble and fasad wherever they felt they are losing and I am a personal witness to that in 5 Union councils...their behaviour really boiled my blood..

So PTI is leading. 122 seats from 430 ..Second is Independent with 67, Third JUI with 56 seats, then JI AND ANP ,and then PMLN.
Huge difference between 1st and second position. Let see what happens in next 420 seats ...Overall Trend is going in favor of PTI

Back
Top Bottom