What's new

Khyber Pukhtunkhuwa Local Bodies Election 2015

chief minister infrom EC to hold election one by one . not all one . they were inform about it . EC said army will take care of security .

Law n order ECPs responsibility :what:

MQM won 10 seats from Swabi,Bannu Haripur,Chitral unopposed ..........

11053544_867343103333502_6811156360662488884_n.jpg

Some of the images from polling stations looked like there was Royal Dangal going on

Who are terrorists...?????
PTI workers or JI workers ............

11230910_867137476687398_4854510311063471787_n.jpg

Never seen rigging on such massive scale. One thing is very clear, PTI failed to break vote bank of JUIF and PMLN and other parties.

Never seen rigging on such massive scale. One thing is very clear, PTI failed to break vote bank of JUIF and PMLN and other parties.

It was more like violence and ill management rather than rigging.. PTI didn't need this shitty atmosphere to boot a fraud like Maulana diesel out of his backyard

It was more like violence and ill management rather than rigging.. PTI didn't need this shitty atmosphere to boot a fraud like Maulana diesel out of his backyard

It's all part of rigging. Eight people killed, 80 Injured in clashes, you call this election?

It's all part of rigging. Eight people killed, 80 Injured in clashes, you call this election?

Not really, There were attempts of rigging sure, action was also taken against it also admit it. a presiding officer lady was fired by KPK's assistant commissioner on site just after getting reports of rigging there..at some other places women were barred from voting which is not to be tolerated and iam in total acceptance of declaring those results of halqas null and void.. ECP was to have army officers inside polling booths there..why were they not there? there is incompetence on both sides, ECP and KPK govt. Even PTI boycotted a few halqas due to PTI's bat signs having not been printed on the voting paper...so as i said before, It was more ill management and failure to implement rules rather than just plain or systematic rigging.

lolzzzzzz :rofl: PML N JUI F

I see you did not reply to me logically, so I raise you my response:

Yes, all hail Imran Khan the political saviour, all hail the stupid decisions of PTI like banning women from voting. Because we are blind followers of political parties just like all the others. And if you don't hail you are jahil and deserve NS.

Is that more to your liking?:coffee:

yes Hail Imran khan and stop comparing khan saab with corrupt scum bags of politics :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom