CGPN8yRUcAACSUx.jpg

CGPN81xUYAAAxfB.jpg

CGPNHS3U8AANrno.jpg

CGPNHS6VIAA2taH.jpg

CGPNHS5UcAE9yww.jpg

CGPNHS9UcAApbjI.jpg

easy hoo same old shity stories i have listened from different people :coffee:

I see you did not reply to me logically, so I raise you my response:

Yes, all hail Imran Khan the political saviour, all hail the stupid decisions of PTI like banning women from voting. Because we are blind followers of political parties just like all the others. And if you don't hail you are jahil and deserve NS.

Is that more to your liking?:coffee:

whatever you reason of rant and point fingers at PTI is, the thing is merit per criticize karo, awane rant marnay ko patwari hain bohat yahan.

It became a rant because you cannot justify the 2013 barring of women from all political parties including PTI in some areas of KPK. Yeah, it's just a rant. But you are one of the most sensible PTI supporter here, I expect you to at least find out if any action has been taken against those from your own party who were part of the campaign to bar women from voting.

Is that too much to ask for? Come on, you are in politics, does PTI really expect its every move to not be scrutinized? And why not, you want to run this country but are not willing to answer legitimate concerns. And this is a legitimate concern, you know it, anyone with an ounce of sense knows the importance of empowering women in these tribal cultures. But if you want to dismiss this as a rant, then sure.

Isn't it a dhandli? @Leader

Imran Khan said would be probed through election commission all such cases. So fair enough

actually it is not about individuals its about parties all of them agreeing to barring women.

The election commission said that those candidates would not be declared successful where women votes are not polled. Now lets see how it turns out

Imran Khan said would be probed through election commission all such cases. So fair enough

actually it is not about individuals its about parties all of them agreeing to barring women.

The election commission said that those candidates would not be declared successful where women votes are not polled. Now lets see how it turns out

Perfect. :tup:

shameful, but the good thing is police arrested them. :tup: for depoliticized police in KP by PTI.

IK should remove this chariya CM ... Who is not taking any responsibility of mess being a chief executive of province ... Shame on him ...........

@Leader @Jzaib @Zarvan
I think MQM terrorists have arrived in KPK :lol:

CGQn3OuWQAEkxZS.jpg

CGQn3REXIAAIvch.jpg

CGQn3U5WQAAbi9P.jpg

chief minister infrom EC to hold election one by one . not all one . they were inform about it . EC said army will take care of security .
IK should remove this chariya CM ... Who is not taking any responsibility of mess being a chief executive of province ... Shame on him ...........

@Leader @Jzaib @Zarvan
I think MQM terrorists have arrived in KPK :lol:

CGQn3OuWQAEkxZS.jpg

CGQn3REXIAAIvch.jpg

CGQn3U5WQAAbi9P.jpg

IK should remove this chariya CM ... Who is not taking any responsibility of mess being a chief executive of province ... Shame on him ..........
Hi, CM KPK can't interupt in this election...he has no authority even instruction. He can only take action under the direction of election commission. ...Police , army , administration everything under the ECP ... CM KPK was not in favor of election in same day.He had different plans.

Last edited:
PMLN, PPP, QWP, ANP, JUI-F fully tried to derail the KPK local bodies elections by sending their armed thugs to various polling stations to resort to scare tactics so that media will sensationalize the stories or 'aerial firing', etc to discredit PTI government. These fools still think this is 1993.

Back
Top Bottom