What's new

Khyber Pukhtunkhuwa Local Bodies Election 2015

@Leader done as requested

thanks alot :)

Seats_distribution.jpg

so 500 people shall have 1 representative on a simple average.

Balochistan already defeated kpk
Any way get mature you potian.
Law and order is better in Baluchistan then kpk.
Rana sahib with due respect i am citizen of KPK and law and order situation is pretty much improved then previous govt. I think you are counting FATA in KPK as well. Kpk law n order situation is improving day by day thanks to IG durrani sahib he is a tuff guy and knows how to handle these scum bags( criminals) btw i am a pml N supporter :-D

Rana sahib with due respect i am citizen of KPK and law and order situation is pretty much improved then previous govt. I think you are counting FATA in KPK as well. Kpk law n order situation is improving day by day thanks to IG durrani sahib he is a tuff guy and knows how to handle these scum bags( criminals) btw i am a pml N supporter :-D
Kpk law an order has improved due to zarb azab , however baluchistan law and order has improved many folds.

Kpk law an order has improved due to zarb azab , however baluchistan law and order has improved many folds.

Do tell us how patwari.. Just yesterday 4 Hazara were killed in Baluchistan. You are out of touch with reality and will say anything to score points against KPK.

Do tell us how patwari.. Just yesterday 4 Hazara were killed in Baluchistan. You are out of touch with reality and will say anything to score points against KPK.
Should i start listing the crime and terror activities in kpk during last 2 years.

Dont talk rubbish.

Should i start listing the crime and terror activities in kpk during last 2 years.

Dont talk rubbish.

Go ahead. KPK police already released all the figures for the first 5 months of 2015 with a comparison with first 5 months of 2014, and crime has come down.

Here's a video from national news channel showing drop in terrorism and crime in KPK from better policing

PTIOfficialVideos | Facebook

Now since you have nothing else to say about local bodies election, it would well advised that you stop derailing this thread like you do with all PTI threads because it is difficult for your patwari mind to accept that another provincial govt is performing better than Khaaadim-e-aaaala

Back
Top Bottom