What's new

Khyber Pukhtunkhuwa Local Bodies Election 2015

CGU1YHkUcAAiLRK.png

Love and Junoon of new generation for their Kaptaan ! :pakistan:

So PTI is leading. 122 seats from 430 ..Second is Independent with 67, Third JUI with 56 seats, then JI AND ANP ,and then PMLN.
Huge difference between 1st and second position. Let see what happens in next 420 seats ...Overall Trend is going in favor of PTI

And what about the mantra that This Election is PTI vs All, it seems All leading with Two-Third majority...no?
On a more serious note in 2013 elections, ANP was wiped out but in this local body election ANP back with a Bang.

Lates
Latest Update
PTI-120
ANP-65
PMLN-62
JI-59
JUI-F-39
PPP-8
Independent-60

Latest Results KPK Local body Election 2015

Last edited:
I think the results are as expected with PTI taking the lead and a fair share of seats for every other party. It is too early to say but if such elections were held after 2 years, we would be hinting towards the formation of next government being a hung government.

These local body elections will help PTI plant its workers at grass root level and compete with traditional parties of ANP, JUI-F, PML-N and Jamat-e-Islami as a long term rival in K-P's local politics. The benefit of local body election is that you have 50,000 or so local leaders in your party who will drive the election campaign during the General Elections at cooling period when the revolutionary slogan of tsunami may not be helpful anymore. The benefit of grass root politics is you guarantee votes for your party even if you are not able to secure as many seats as you would have desired.

Local Body Election is a long term investment for strategic goals in local politics and the biggest beneficiary of these elections is likely to be PTI

And what about the mantra that This Election is PTI vs All
Cool man..Why are you getting hot...I just said there is huge difference between first and second position. Double lead. Even I didn't include Jamate Islami.
Cool man...Cool... Drink cold water or lassi :-)

Cool man..Why are you getting hot...I just said there is huge difference between first and second position. Double lead. Even I didn't include Jamate Islami.
Cool man...Cool... Drink cold water or lassi :-)

All in All, this election result as uptill now is more encouraging for KPK opposition than to KPK Government.

All in All, this election result as uptill now is more encouraging for KPK opposition than to KPK Government.

Not really, PTI's lead is double of the closet competitor and as more results pour in, the gap will only get wider. Also, if the elections were rigged, other parties wouldn't have been able to grab 60+ seats.

On a more serious note in 2013 elections, ANP was wiped out but in this local body election ANP back with a Bang.

anps bang required alliance of 6 parties so small bangs of 6 parties rather than one party even ji is against pti making alliances with other parties

Mian Iftikar Hussian encouraging his workers to incite violence in elections

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Jzaib @Zarvan

koi pahstu speaking verify karay ga???

CGVNHDAUAAATwT6.jpg

waiting for the concern of pm nawaz on the killing of PTI worker

CGVRBkIU8AAtT6B.jpg

CGVRAe1U8AA3kyG.jpg

CGTxXCjUYAEl3y0.jpg

his guard killed a 22 year old boy. he was along with him, got arrested, nothing to do wth KP govt on Election day.
This is a joke that KP govt nothing to do with his arrest ... World knows that Mian Iftekhar is a decent person ... He can't order to kill anyone ... Although I'm supporter of ANP but they are being victimised for political vandetta by PTI ...........

This is a joke that KP govt nothing to do with his arrest ... World knows that Mian Iftekhar is a decent person ... He can't order to kill anyone ... Although I'm supporter of ANP but they are being victimised for political vandetta by PTI ...........

a decent person encouraging his workers to incite violence watch his video in my above post also

kabi khawab mayn b mqm nay esa kia hay ?????

Ab baat MQM ki nahi PTI ki hai jissay apni rigging ka jawab dena hai :sarcastic:

rigging ka sawal karen gi gang of 6 parties on a forum tu jawab day gi PTI.in ko tu ye dar ho ga agar idhar action lia tu apnay provinces mayn b reaction ho ga aur action layna paray ga PTI tu foran election karwa day gi.

rigging ka sawal karen gi gang of 6 parties on a forum tu jawab day gi PTI.in ko tu ye dar ho ga agar idhar action lia tu apnay provinces mayn b reaction ho ga aur action layna paray ga PTI tu foran election karwa day gi.

PTI foran election karwa day gi :woot: Soch lo leney k deney na par jayen :lol:

PTI foran election karwa day gi :woot: Soch lo leney k deney na par jayen :lol:

jitna kam seats pay election hon gay utna hi zaida pti perform karay gi qyun k focus chand seats hon geen jo manageable hay for workers and party as compared to whole province aur phir laynay k daynay complainants ko paray ga

Back
Top Bottom