What's new

Khyber Pukhtunkhuwa Local Bodies Election 2015

This is a joke that KP govt nothing to do with his arrest ... World knows that Mian Iftekhar is a decent person ... He can't order to kill anyone ... Although I'm supporter of ANP but they are being victimised for political vandetta by PTI ...........

Comments

خیبر پختونخوا پولیس اور سیکورٹی اداروں کو اور کیا ثبوت چاہی ہمارے اس ویڈیو سے بہتر ؟ جس میں افتخار حسین خود اقرار کر رہا ہے کہ
ایلکشن میں مار پٹای کرو کل ایسا نا کہ ہار جاو اور کہو کہ ہمیں کسی نے کہا نہیں تھا

beside thatt he himself admitted that he was saved by police otherwise people would have killed him there and then.

CGU2BaUVAAAUVwZ.jpg

CGUjuILVIAAm4np.jpg

Police are investigating the allegations against Amin Ali. If proved, he will have to resign: Imran Khan

PTI MPA's father arrested for corrupt land dealings
Additional Secretary Finance arrested for misappropriations
Ex-PPP minister arrested for dodgy dealings as being a revenue minister
University Professor arrested for buying government land at manipulated price
ANP leader arrested for alleged killing of a PTI worker
PTI elected District councilor arrested for attacking ANP leader's car.

Has anyone got any complaint at law taking its own course? Great going KPK

Comments

خیبر پختونخوا پولیس اور سیکورٹی اداروں کو اور کیا ثبوت چاہی ہمارے اس ویڈیو سے بہتر ؟ جس میں افتخار حسین خود اقرار کر رہا ہے کہ
ایلکشن میں مار پٹای کرو کل ایسا نا کہ ہار جاو اور کہو کہ ہمیں کسی نے کہا نہیں تھا

I can't comprehend Pushto language :(

Can this random tweet be authentic....??

Total [HASHTAG]#KPLocalGovt[/HASHTAG] Latest Result

1506/1956

[HASHTAG]#PTI[/HASHTAG] 458

[HASHTAG]#IND[/HASHTAG] 278

[HASHTAG]#JUIF[/HASHTAG] 219

#JI 154

[HASHTAG]#ANP[/HASHTAG] 145

[HASHTAG]#PMLN[/HASHTAG] 138

[HASHTAG]#PPP[/HASHTAG] 67

[HASHTAG]#QwP[/HASHTAG] 25

and above all Hazara division didnt vote pmln. one great blow to pmln.

I can't comprehend Pushto language :(

Can this random tweet be authentic....??

he said that do whatever it takes to win election tomorrow, beat anyone if necessary, dont come to me complaining, you free to do whatever it takes to win.

the video of police saving Mian Iftikhar from the mob is real, the boy shot is real, the FIR is real. let the law take it course.

he said that do whatever it takes to win election tomorrow, beat anyone if necessary, dont come to me complaining, you free to do whatever it takes to win.

the video of police saving Mian Iftikhar from the mob is real, the boy shot is real, the FIR is real. let the law take it course.

But this video doesn't proof that the guy was killed by him or by his orders ... While IK admits his bravery and praises him .......

But this video doesn't proof that the guy was killed by him or by his orders ... While IK admits his bravery and praises him .......

yes, lets prove that in court of law, law is equal for all, no?

Yeah after danda of Supreme Court only :rofl:

Hmm then I wonder why in KPK LG poll date is May whereas Sindh Punjab is September?
Could it perhaps be that KPK was more prepared for LG polls before hand? I wonder....

Election commission arranged local bodies elections in balchistan which is less dense in Population, after that KPK, which is more dense, now Punjab and singh.

Police are investigating the allegations against Amin Ali. If proved, he will have to resign: Imran Khan
So Police proved it against the Mian Iftikhar?

a decent person encouraging his workers to incite violence watch his video in my above post also
Double Standard: what about attack on PTV? (ab INSAF kahan hai?)

So Police proved it against the Mian Iftikhar?

Double Standard: what about attack on PTV? (ab INSAF kahan hai?)

one is a murder case, other is allegation. murder case mein police arrest ker lete hae.

Election commission arranged local bodies elections in balchistan which is less dense in Population, after that KPK, which is more dense, now Punjab and singh.

EC apnay band baja lay kar nae atti, they rely on local admin for men power.. 8 saal ho gae noonitoons ko LB nae kerwayee... koe sharam hote hae, koe haya hote hae, KP ham say agay nikal gya !

Imran Khan Gives Another Chance to Opponents if they Began to cry on Loosing.

Watch the Video of Decades ago, when Captain Imran Khan Called Back the Indian Batsman when he Claimed that he declared OUT on Wrong Judgement...

Today In LB Election in KPK, Imran Khan repeat History and offer the Re-Election where ever the Looser want if rigging is proved. This called the LEADERSHIP !

We Want Imran Khan To Be The Next Prime Minster Of Pakistan | Facebook

Back
Top Bottom