What's new

Khyber Pukhtunkhuwa Local Bodies Election 2015

Brother,

app ki tarah PPP and PML N na bhi yahi kahtay han, hum local bodies elections ka liye tayar han, our waha pe Elections commission ki waja sa he late howay han , because new limits of constituencies.

o ja yar, delay he pmln/ppp ki waja say howe...they maintained that there should be mardam shumari and then demarcation and then election, which delayed the Election.

hamara to basic point tha LBs. and now we have done it with absolute devolution of power to LBs. mind it, its a new government, not subject to provincial govt.

CM Vitamin's brother (Liaquat Khattak) loses out to ANP's Shahid Khattak in Noshehra Manki Ward.....

o ja yar, delay he pmln/ppp ki waja say howe...they maintained that there should be mardam shumari and then demarcation and then election, which delayed the Election.

hamara to basic point tha LBs. and now we have done it with absolute devolution of power to LBs. mind it, its a new government, not subject to provincial govt.
Oh btw here's one for your DP
CGgkff6VAAErLap.jpg

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

CM Vitamin's brother (Liaquat Khattak) loses out to ANP's Shahid Khattak in Noshehra Manki Ward.....

This could have been said without the Vitamin part...Just saying!

JI, ANP, PPP, N league, QWP, IND announces form alliance in Swat Disstt and 5 Tehsil. PTI literally thrown out of Disstt/Tehsil Nazim Race!

:laughcry:

@karakoram lala dekh lia JI ko.. I told you they hypocrites !

inshAllah Imran Khan will live on for centuries and more, his ideals!
Sir they are still in coliation and siraj ul haq did not blame pti he blames ECP. Btw i am not fan of JI but i like siraj ul haq every sane politician respect him not because he is head of JI but as a good person.

Sir they are still in coliation and siraj ul haq did not blame pti he blames ECP. Btw i am not fan of JI but i like siraj ul haq every sane politician respect him not because he is head of JI but as a good person.

Yeah I read myself they blamed imran khan. I dont give a rat's arse about siraj homie about how good a person he is to himself, all I care about is politics of principles, and that JI is nothing but bunch of hypocrites.

Yeah I read myself they blamed imran khan. I dont give a rat's arse about siraj homie about how good a person he is to himself, all I care about is politics of principles, and that JI is nothing but bunch of hypocrites.
Leader sir i respect your opinion but you do some research on JI stance after siraj ul haq electing as JI cheif 1000 time more great person then that a$$ hole munawar hassan.

Leader sir i respect your opinion but you do some research on JI stance after siraj ul haq electing as JI cheif 1000 time more great person then that a$$ hole munawar hassan.

I dont care, whether siraj is better than munawar, they always stab you in the back as JI. this is their politics, that I know. ofcourse you can disagree and we still be friends :)

I dont care, whether siraj is better than munawar, they always stab you in the back as JI. this is their politics, that I know. ofcourse you can disagree and we still be friends :)
Yes i am totally agree with your bold statement

tottly bogas election every one polls 10 to 20 vots no security the condidats and thair agents of Jamat islami , PTI , PPP and ANP polls thousands of scaned ballot papers in my area
i called army on tele 1125 to come and control but they said we are under control of DCO
then i called to DCO on tele nos 9212302 , 9212305 three ( 3 ) HRS continuously but no respons
THE WHOLE PROCES FROM THE BIGNING IS BOGAS BECAUSE THE POLLING OFFICER DIDN,T OPEN STAMP, BALLOT PAPERS ETC IN FRONT OF POLLING AGENTS
AND THE SAME CASE WAS WITH THE LADIES POLLING STATION

Back
Top Bottom