What's new

Khobragade to USA: You have lost a good friend. In return, you got a maid and drunken driver

Ok that the problem lies .DK only gets salary of 4000$.How the hell she pay 4500$ to a maid?

All I am saying about is no one innocent here.We cant trust both DK and that maid Sangeeta Richards.DK will get priority because she is under protection of Vienna Convention.Same goes to US diplomat expelled from India .He is also the same rank of DK.That US diplomat get immunity so naturally DK immunity cleared there.
Maid is not bothered about India even she is an Indian citizen.She get all support from NGO's in America .so she can easily any material to India that defend her.Instead she try to stay in US .If it is the first case may we can justify her.But Indian maids in US made similar attempt in past and got green cards.
Sir you are an American.You may defend US actions .but we dont need that.India is not a developed state like US to pay salary to a maid more than 30000rs per month.still there is about 30 crore people in India that cant meet their needs.We also need to consider them.In India 30000/ salary will get a highly qualified engineer if he work day and night.
An officer in Indian Army at Lieautant rank get around 22000rs.He /she do their job in IA with much pride
Indian government need to consider all that facts.All of us take too much pride about ISRO .Do you know how much is salary of an engineer in ISRO?.This maid get 30000 rs in hand as cash ,her all other expenses was the liability of GOI.
Her claim cant be trusted at least Indians.She dont use the system in India.if she do it then support for Richards will considerably increase in India.GoI cant do nothing about it and some advantages will also get to the poor maids work in India and foreign embassies that is more poorer than.Instead she want comfort of US laws.We Indians cant support a maid like that .simple logic .US embassy in India is US soil.Do you know how much is the salary of maids in US embassy?10000-15000.way less than 30000rs.And US embassy still not publicise that information.If the they do that then that get enough shame for US.Infact US embassies already break their own laws in foreign countries by making natives as slaves.Your claim become baseless here by that only action by the US embassies in India.

If maid want to address all his needs in with 600$ ,then she may get some support in India.But that ready cash given to that maid and all other expenses is at GoI cost.And there is still poor black maids in US that get 500$ ready cash .
I hope you may understand.

Ask yourself the question why DK was being paid $4000 which was equivalent to roughly RS 2.5 lakhs per month while her colleagues in India gets paid less than Rs lakh per month. This salary is being paid to her after the Manhattan house is being paid for by GOI, car being paid by GOI and even maid allowance being paid by GOI. If you figure out the answer that is the answer for the question you raised above. If you can't, then any further details I provide will be futile.

And beyond that, not sure where you are getting the $500 poor black maids information and the maids being paid less working within US embassy. Post the links and we will talk. Else it is all baloney.

Last edited:
One can now totally see why this woman got a cavity search from US marshal services, she must have shown attitude when they arrested her and then they let her have it

I'm sure high ethics are in his work contract.

Is high ethics part of office of US president ???

seems all US presidents have been lacking high ethics ...

Or you think high ethics is not required to be US president ??? that must be the case , I guess ...

Bill Clinton for example despite having his seed on Monica Lewinsky's blue dress continued to occupy white house rather shamelessly ....

So much for the High ethics .....!!!

From the very first to the latest ...almost all US presidents have been hypocrites , crooks , liars , murderers ....besides lacking HIGH ETHICS .....!!!

She really needs to learn to shut up, she has caused enough trouble already.
attitude dekho madam ka!

saali

You would have an attitude as well if someone strip-searched and fingered you, try to look at it from a different perspective.

One can now totally see why this woman got a cavity search from US marshal services, she must have shown attitude when they arrested her and then they let her have it

No that was the reason she was arrested in the first place. She was told about everything back in September. She could have let that maid out of her contract and handed back her passport and this all could have been avoided. But no, she filed that lawsuit in India and things hit the fan.

Last edited:
No that was the reason she was arrested in the first place. She was told about everything back in September. She could have let that maid out of her contract and handed back her passport and this all could have been avoided.

Indeed if she had done so ...there would not have been need for Uncle Sam to submit meekly to expulsion of American diplomat by India.

Last edited:
Ask yourself the question why DK was being paid $4000 which was equivalent to roughly RS 2.5 lakhs per month while her colleagues in India gets paid less than Rs lakh per month. This salary is being paid to her after the Manhattan house is being paid for by GOI, car being paid by GOI and even maid allowance being paid by GOI. If you figure out the answer that is the answer for the question you raised above. If you can't, then any further details I provide will be futile.

And beyond that, not sure where you are getting the $500 poor black maids information and the maids being paid less working within US embassy. Post the links and we will talk. Else it is all baloney.

You convienently ignore US embassy action in India.In your sense even it is US soil ,US embassy treat native Indian maids as
slaves by giving less than 15000rs .It is not a crime.We cant also talk you any further with this ostrich attitude.
Mainly all civil service ,employess in DRDO and ISRO accomodation expense is fulfilled by GOI.
No one here justify DK.Diplomat is also work as consular in UN.So she get that salary.
All I am saying is we cant justify that maid.She humiliated India in other country.IF she stay there and fight for justice ,then I am sure all Indians will support her.But she completely abondoned India and it system.So we cant support her, thats all .

You are an Indian -American.Indian-Americans are really different others like Israel-Americans etc.Israel defend for their own countries action at any cost even in foreign countries.But Indian -Americans has a unique sickness called MATA(MORE AMERICAN THAN AMERICAN).So they can easily humiliated their mother India without any regret.You ignore US embassy treatment of maids in Delhi ,that is a best example for that.

Turning a "blind eye" to the circumstances of the maid hired to take care of your wife and kids is going to get some serious ethics questioning. He's doomed.

In which case, why was the case ONLY filed against the Indian diplomat wife and not her US citizen husband ? :lol:

Wow! awesome character assassination going on here. Just an example of what anybody messing with super papa will get in return.

Even a cold blooded criminal like Raymond Davis will appear saint to your eyes.

Unfortunately the children of super papa will have to come and go like a ordinary person from now on until they can reciprocate the privileges they want to Indian consuls.

Masters and Servants in South Asia: 9 Questions for Jannatul Mawa

Look at their seating distances, clothes, postures, and their feet.

I was looking at this picture and its easy to decide who is master and the servant.

In US, only the very, very rich has servants live at home. In India, how wealthy would someone need to be to have a servant? It seems like the middle class all have servants. In US even upper middle class have no servants.

In Taiwan, the servants are Filipinas.

So are you saying that masters and servants outside South Asia sit in each other's laps and wear the same clothes ?

P.S- I don't know why but I just don't like this woman at all.

Had it not been for her position as a representative of India, nobody would have cared about this woman.
Not at all. I do not know what is it like to have servants and the majority of Americans, including those who make six figures salaries, do not as well. I live within dog walking distance of three millionaires in my neighborhood. Each family still have the man of the house drag the garbage cans out the night before garbage collection day. No servants there.

Key words search for you "i don't do windows". Then see the relationships between hired domestic help and their employers in America.

Back
Top Bottom