What's new

Khobragade to USA: You have lost a good friend. In return, you got a maid and drunken driver

what now!!! she's trying to save her face?????
She deserves to be locked in
Ya US is guilty of the way they treated an diplomat and needs to be apologized but there's no way of asking US to drop the case against her. Congress is just trying to get some votes and nothing more

Again bitch need to be locked in

There is nothing to make up. Everything I have said is backed by links. 63% of incarceration probably means they have been arrested at some point in their lives.

Just goes to show the kind of Police state US really is. The facts are staring at your in your face.

Then why are you even bringing it up if the purpose is to justify your claim that "Did you know that 10% of ALL US citizens are either inJail or have been to Jail". You still have yet to post a link backing up your claim.

You know why....because you MADE IT UP.

You are just dodging the question as to your credibility.

Hard to admit you are a Troll isn't it...good job spewing your hate.
Go pat yourself on the back.

Last edited:
Then why are you even bringing it up if the purpose is to justify your claim that "Did you know that 10% of ALL US citizens are either inJail or have been to Jail". You still have yet to post a link backing up your claim.

You know why....because you MADE IT UP.

You are just dodging the question as to your credibility.

Hard to admit you are a Troll isn't it...good job spewing your hate.
Go pat yourself on the back.

There is a article there that stated 10% of ALL US citizens are either in Jail or have been to Jail. I have read it but I do not have time to find it. When I find it, I will post it.

You are free to believe anything you want. I really don't care :disagree:

That number is not that hard to believe considering ALL the other facts that I have posted that shows US to be a police state in service of the 1% elite who control the economy and your lives.

Which was my point all along. (not to prove my credibility to you :lol:)

Just the fact that by 23, up to 41 percent of your kids are arrested and that over 63% of all Americans have faced arrest is proof enough of how the system keeps you in check via fear.

No amount of name calling is going to change that reality.

Back
Top Bottom