What's new

Khiljis are Pashtuns

oh yeah, baby another famou gujjar.
too bad we are getting left behind tho lol.
wat about you bro
whats your baradari?

Are you from Kharian right? I personally never seen anyone speaking potohari dialect from there, have you?

Are you gujjar or pakistani?
im a pakistan first before anything. gujjar is just the origins of my family.

Are you from Kharian right? I personally never seen anyone speaking potohari dialect from there, have you?
yeah I'm from kharian, wbu?
whats your baradari?

i don't speak potohari, just regular punjabis, i think potohari is in the more mountainous areas.

They just want Abbottabad, Mansehra and Haripur I believe. Royalty from Tarbela dam alone would be enough for them. They are also highly educated, peaceful and free from takfir so their province would develop quite well. And 90% of Attock is Potohari/Punjabi. Only Chach illaqa(next to Indus) is hindko pathan dominated, but there are other people like kammis and julahas etc living there too.

what is a kammi and what is a julaha?

chachh is the only area of Punjab that has the highest proportion of deobandi wahabis,

whats your baradari?

i don't speak potohari, just regular punjabis, i think potohari is in the more mountainous areas.

you are a Muslim first before anything

So a convert from khatri hindu is called shiekh?. There are families in Lakki town, who are addressed as shiekh/shiekhan, they converted to islam some time before partition. They are merchents and run ghala mundi.

they are linked to south Punjab

whats your baradari?

A kind request, dont ask around stupid questions.....e.g why i am muslim? why i am pashtun/afghan, why i am marwat? why i am this and that?...................If you do not stop being disrespectful, i would put you in my ignore list, as you are kind of member from which i dont learn a bit of knowledge.

just me or the guy around 4 min speak with little different dialect then others? Anyway i am not a expert on punjabi dialects but i think hindko is little different? Because that video is pretty normal punjabi with potohari/pahari flavor. While i though hindko would be more difficult to understand for central punjabis? Any exemple of people speaking hindko?

No, except for the camera guy who's speaking Potohari, they're all speaking the Chakwal dialect. This dialect is also called "dhani" I believe and british linguists thought it to be closer to Hindko than Potohari.

And to be honest Hindko is easier to understand if you're a majhi speaker than Potohari.
Hindko:

Potohari:

Hazarewal of non-Pashtun origin definitely have a problem with Pashtuns and ANP. I have heard loy afghanistan people claiming everything up till Margalla Hills as Afghanistan, not realizing that the Margalla hills region and khanpur are almost exclusively dominated by Pahari and Potohari people. The "Rajas" of Khanpur are the chieftains of Gakhars. Sultan Erij Zaman Khan is the present chief of all Gakhars. He has his own mansion in Rawalpindi where he has pet lions.

Also, AJK and Potohar are basically one "nation" yet the AJK people are brainwashed into believing that they are "kashmiri". AJK's earlier name was Chibbal and the Pahari language was known as chibbali after the Chib Rajputs.

Some people might not agree with me but the only caste that can be classified as Kshatriya in today's Punjab are the rajputs. They do everything that kshatriya's are supposed to do i'e no farming, no widow remarriage and military service.

no widow remarriage? then why are they Muslim?

what is a kammi and what is a julaha?

chachh is the only area of Punjab that has the highest proportion of deobandi wahabis,

you are a Muslim first before anything

they are linked to south Punjab
yeah I'm a muslim first and then a pakistan and then a punjabi and then a gujjar.

A kind request, dont ask around stupid questions.....e.g why i am muslim? why i am pashtun/afghan, why i am marwat? why i am this and that?...................If you do not stop being disrespectful, i would put you in my ignore list, as you are kind of member from which i dont learn a bit of knowledge.
the only thing asked you was
why are you calling your self afghan prince, instead of pakistani prince.
are your an afghani or a pakistani?
choose your side.

People living in our area are hardcore Pakistani nationalists before anything. I don't know when will these people get it? ;)
now your just playing games bro lol,
answer my questions man, are you from kharian?

I didn't know Potohari/Paharis lived on the eastern side of Kashmir. I thought east of Kashmir was all Jammu/Ladakh. Interesting. And Kohistanis of Swat area are also dardics, but culturally very similar to Pashtuns. The Kohistan video scandal, where 3 girls were killed for appearing in a video where they were clapping, involved the dardic Kohistanis.

Btw this is the common dialect of Chakwal. To me, it sounds more like Hindko than standard Potohari/Pahari. What do you guys think?

I think chakwali is NOT pothohari in true sense, the chakwal dialect seems more similar to sargodha/khushab dialect. The anchor was speaking with pothohari "melody" (tone) whereas the tone of Chakwali steetmen was that of Shahpuri (Sargodha/khushab).

Last edited:
yeah I'm a muslim first and then a pakistan and then a punjabi and then a gujjar.

choose your side.

you know, Gujjars of Punjab are the best wrestlers and strongmen in the province. My grandfather told me they are excellent people in terms of military service and poetry, education, and culture, especially in chakwal area

choose your side.

I cant change my Afghan/pashtun ethnicity. But you have choice, you have dual nationalities, discard american nationality if you are so much pakistani.
Gujjar, i am born on my native lands and my grave would be where my ancestors are buried. What about you gujjar?

you know, Gujjars of Punjab are the best wrestlers and strongmen in the province. My grandfather told me they are excellent people in terms of military service and poetry, education, and culture, especially in chakwal area
i heard multan has the best wrestlers lol,
we got this saying
"gaddi chaliye multan uthey wadey wadey pehalwan, kandey geriyan te bandam, peendey pepsi tey shezan, marday muka kadey jaan"

No, except for the camera guy who's speaking Potohari, they're all speaking the Chakwal dialect. This dialect is also called "dhani" I believe and british linguists thought it to be closer to Hindko than Potohari.

And to be honest Hindko is easier to understand if you're a majhi speaker than Potohari.
Hindko:

Potohari:
Man anyone who knows standard punjabi can understand both these clips

I cant change my Afghan/pashtun ethnicity. But you have choice, you have dual nationalities, discard american nationality if you are so much pakistani.
Gujjar, i am born on my native lands and my grave would be where my ancestors are buried. What about you gujjar?
my grave will be in pakistan as well don't worry about that my friend.
my I'm a pakistani- american, i am proud of both of my countries. i wouldn't discard either of em.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom