What's new

Khilji, the first Afghan dyansty of Hindostan

haha tell thm they r Pakistanis and they will spit on u...wasim akram heck even Musharraf was from india..no indian ever claim them..even zinnah founder of your nation was indian so what

Lol

These guys are so funny.
Who gives a rat's *** about ani?:mad:

haha tell thm they r Pakistanis and they will spit on u...wasim akram heck even Musharraf was from india..no indian ever claim them..even zinnah founder of your nation was indian so what

Wasim Akram was arain you idiot, quite huge biraderi in Pakistan punjab 10 million. All of them were muslims so you won't find them in Indian punjab.

@Parul just clicked on show ignored content and came across post#174 :bad:
report the post
upload_2014-4-1_23-48-8.png

I am serious, Indic is not one stock itself hence Ancestral North Indian and Ancestral South Indian.

Are you denying the above?.

The Indic stock is called so because it is an admixture of ANI and ASI genes. Who do you think are ANI stock and ASI stock?? They're North and South INDIAN(and hence Indic) people. ALL Indians have both ANI and ASI genes in roughly similar percentages, and hence the common Indic grouping. I'm assuming you aren't well-versed with the context in which Indic stock is used.

Anyways, neither did you answer my question nor did you bring anything of value to the discussion. Good day.

Punjabis, Bengalis and Sri Lankans are speaker of Indic languages. These guys have no idea what they are talking about. There is group in Pakistan, speaker of indic language Gujjars. Not punjabi gujjars but nomadic gujjar in Azad Kashmir. They look like pashtuns because being nomadic they didn't settle down and mixing with others.

So even punjabi gujjar and kashmiri gujjar look different despite speaking indic language.

The point is

Who cares man?
No one has time to think on these lines,world has changed

someone tell this stupid mulla to shutup... Bollywood actors are from various backgrou
Wasim Akram was arain you idiot, quite huge biraderi in Pakistan punjab 10 million. All of them were muslims so you won't find them in Indian punjab.
wasim akrams family moved to Pakistan from indian punjab..he even came to visit the village they live in..
03nlook2.jpg

The Indic stock is called so because it is an admixture of ANI and ASI genes. Who do you think are ANI stock and ASI stock?? They're North and South INDIAN(and hence Indic) people. ALL Indians have both ANI and ASI genes in roughly similar percentages, and hence the common Indic grouping. I'm assuming you aren't well-versed with the context in which Indic stock is used.

Anyways, neither did you answer my question nor did you bring anything of value to the discussion. Good day.

ASI doesnt mean indic stock. In that case Iranis and Afghans are also indic.

Indic mean speakers of indo-aryan language, stop twisting words.

I am not here to answer your questions, why not do some research.

Good day to you too, this thread is about khiljis not turbanators or anyone else for that matter.

No not Indian, Indian to us is a short dark skinned little umpa lumpa who is predominantly South Indian or a guji.

We don't even consider Sikhs as Indians as they are really iranic people.

that's futile for you as I said our identity from Bharat varsha existed since eternity unlike the confused people the East and West of Indus.

someone tell this stupid mulla to shutup... Bollywood actors are from various backgrou

wasim akrams family moved to Pakistan from indian punjab..he even came to visit the village they live in..
03nlook2.jpg

Kithe aa nuri nutt?

Nutt kasa la dimag de apne:D

I suppose burning nalanda university to ashes IS something that is worth reverance.

Does it matter if a bunch of religious texts get burnt? What good would a buddhist learning center (so called "university") would do to humanity? Instead thank the Khiljis for saving your forefathers form the Mongols.

03nlook2.jpg

And? Fact is he was punjabi arain and all of them are muslims. @RazPaK this jattu now is your claiming arain wasim akram lol

Pakistan punjab main biraderis, jats, gujars, janjuas, ghakkars, butts, etc have central asian origin. The main difference is punjabis have 30% ASI and pashtuns 20% ASI. Also punjabi ASI ancestry is older so thats why difference in looks compared to pashtuns etc. If you move out of Indian punjab then average average ASI shot up to 60-80%. Even Indian brahmins who make 4% of population and clearly have more foreign ancestry have 45% ASI because of mixing with locals.

Thats why even Pakistani punjabis looks different then Indians on average let alone pashtuns. There is a reason why bollywood is dominated by Punjabi khatris who migrated from Pakistan.

But your common Pakistanis only know the historical difference that existed between people East of the Indus and West of the Indus. ;)

Does it matter if a bunch of religious texts get burnt? What good would a buddhist learning center (so called "university") would do to humanity? Instead thank the Khiljis for saving your forefathers form the Mongols.

What would a person like u know about a university?

Madrassa,yes
University,hell no:eek:

Back
Top Bottom