What's new

Khilji, the first Afghan dyansty of Hindostan

The culture of south and north is connected via religion,mainly hinduism.

Both read same scriptures,worship same gods,have similar temples and so on.

Otherwise they are distinct in terms of looks,language and eating habbits.
But boundaries have started blurring further.

The major connection is religion though

Well then so is culture if Middle East and Asia via religion, so you just contradicted yourself.

you are a fake .. run along...we are Indians don't care aout our origin.. al men came from africa

Thats the scientific answer.
This is taught in schools,madrassas teach the origin of jats maybe:eek:

They are Pakistanis because of a common religion, the Pashtuns-Baloch of Pakistan see Punjabi-Sindhi Muslims as Indian by race and only find the common religion which connects them and nothing else.

But what do they see themselves as? I think they identify for the most part as Turko-Persian.

They are Pakistanis because of a common religion, the Pashtuns-Baloch of Pakistan see Punjabi-Sindhi Muslims as Indian by race and only find the common religion which connects them and nothing else.

No not Indian, Indian to us is a short dark skinned little umpa lumpa who is predominantly South Indian or a guji.

We don't even consider Sikhs as Indians as they are really iranic people.

The reason you keep barking jatts are taller then tamil and bhaiays is because they are central asian in origin. Despite mixing with black races of India jatts still turn out taller.
jatt are taller than Pakistanis..iday vich koyee shakk hai...we have nothing to do with donkey riders of central asia.. get it in your thick brain

Well then so is culture if Middle East and Asia via religion, so you just contradicted yourself.

I don't contradict myself.
The only diff is south india considers itself as much a part of india as any other state.

Ask anyone.

And I said in the beginning,this is an era of nations and not ethnicities

Well, I was thinking you were a serious guy. Sorry that I bothered you.

I am serious, Indic is not one stock itself hence Ancestral North Indian and Ancestral South Indian.

Are you denying the above?.

The cowards get convert, not so coward are still alive and ruling.

Really! How come! Maybe the so called 'cowards' saw thru, Cow piss drinking, monkey & idol worshiping and such!
Since, you so big on 'labeling & calling names'! Enlighten us
! Keep in mind, make 'absolute logical conclusions' to your claims of what you just stated. Only you if you got any Balls! I dare you, Head shaker Stank!

Pakistan punjab main biraderis, jats, gujars, janjuas, ghakkars, butts, etc have central asian origin. The main difference is punjabis have 30% ASI and pashtuns 20% ASI. Also punjabi ASI ancestry is older so thats why difference in looks compared to pashtuns etc. If you move out of Indian punjab then average average ASI shot up to 60-80%. Even Indian brahmins who make 4% of population and clearly have more foreign ancestry have 45% ASI because of mixing with locals.

Thats why even Pakistani punjabis looks different then Indians on average let alone pashtuns. There is a reason why bollywood is dominated by Punjabi khatris who migrated from Pakistan.

Indians were probably better off at our Turkic boot.

I saw documentary of India last day, omfg, it looked like a turd world country. Garbage and grossness all over the place. They don't even clean their holy places.

That is what you expect if you pray to a cow.

Teshekerederam abi, nasil se nez?.

I used latest figures

These are latest figures and from most authentic source you can find in world,that of world bank. I don't care which madrasa propaganda booklet you are quoting from.

this year Pak per capita will cross 1600

lolige-the-word-lol-21172012-258-196.jpg

But keep getting high with cow dung, it may help you brain.

You should leave that goat alone.

1113dlove_taliban-style.gif

Indians were probably better off at our Turkic boot.

I saw documentary of India last day, omfg, it looked like a turd world country. Garbage and grossness all over the place. They don't even clean their holy places.

That is what you expect if you pray to a cow.

Another delusional person comes

Pakistan punjab main biraderis, jats, gujars, janjuas, ghakkars, butts, etc have central asian origin. The main difference is punjabis have 30% ASI and pashtuns 20% ASI. Also punjabi ASI ancestry is older so thats why difference in looks compared to pashtuns etc. If you move out of Indian punjab then average average ASI shot up to 60-80%. Even Indian brahmins who make 4% of population and clearly have more foreign ancestry have 45% ASI because of mixing with locals.

Thats why even Pakistani punjabis looks different then Indians on average let alone pashtuns. There is a reason why bollywood is dominated by Punjabi khatris who migrated from Pakistan.
haha tell thm they r Pakistanis and they will spit on u...wasim akram heck even Musharraf was from india..no indian ever claim them..even zinnah founder of your nation was indian so what

I am serious, Indic is not one stock itself hence Ancestral North Indian and Ancestral South Indian.

Are you denying the above?.

Punjabis, Bengalis and Sri Lankans are speaker of Indic languages. These guys have no idea what they are talking about. There is group in Pakistan, speaker of indic language Gujjars. Not punjabi gujjars but nomadic gujjar in Azad Kashmir. They look like pashtuns because being nomadic they didn't settle down and mixing with others.

So even punjabi gujjar and kashmiri gujjar look different despite speaking indic language.

Back
Top Bottom