What's new

Khilji, the first Afghan dyansty of Hindostan

You put the question before Indians. The Indus river was the boundary that divided Indian civilization from other West Asian civilization, even you know that. ;)

Oh so no more claiming civilisation up to Samarkand then?.

I thought Jesus was an Indian too.

Kaka sardar baithe aa edhar,band band katae,khopdiyan luhiyan,aareyan naal cherahe gaye pher wi dharam ni hariya..sikhi kesa naal nibhai

A sikh dosen't need to say,his history precedes him

Oy boht deke tere varge bunty singh lovley singh sardar.

jadon hinduan nay sardara de bund vich danda ditta fe odon sardaran di cheek ney nikli.

60% of your kind shit in open, and you have audacity to tell where we are? :D Did i say tamil can't be friend of Jatt? Especially when now days indian jatts after killing their own daughters have to import tamil wifes?

No need to even answer to such a stupid person

Oy boht deke tere varge bunty singh lovley singh sardar.

jadon hinduan nay sardara de bund vich danda ditta fe odon sardaran di cheek ney nikli.

The only ghairatmand sikh is someone who help ISI, like Lovedeep Singh who was captured couple of days ago in India. Men sikhs should start adopting real names instead these, sound like jokers.

Not really, Tamil have their own history and they are proud of it. Jatts have iranic origin, if you think jatts and bihari look like same let alone tamil then you have lost your mind. In that case there are no differences between Pakistani pashtuns and punjabis either.

Indic mean speakers of Indo-Aryan languages, Tamils are Dravidians. Indic is not a race or similar look, trairs, culture etc Sri Lankans and Bengalis for exemple also speak Indo-Aryan language.

Indic means both Indo-Aryan and Dravidian speaking people and our entire India was bound to a common identity of Bharat Varsha since the eternity. Jatts are too Indian by race and language. But the people East of Indus and West of Indus hardly have any cultural similarity until Choudhary Rahmat Ali invented a common identity for people East of Indus and the West of Indus. ;)

Please frame ur question again,didn't get what u were asking

You said the subcontinent people and culture is the same, if that is the case then tell me

Does a Pakistani and Tamil look the same?.

Does a Pakistani and Tamil speak the same language?.

Do they dress the same?.

Do they have same eating habits and diet?.

It's a simple yes or no question.

The only ghairatmand sikh is someone who help ISI, like Lovedeep Singh who was captured couple of days ago in India. Men sikhs should start adopting real names instead these, sound like jokers.

Nationality precedes religion.

I don't give a damn whether he is lovely singh or kumar

Oh so no more claiming civilisation up to Samarkand then?.

I thought Jesus was an Indian too.

Ghandhara, Rig Vedic, IVC people were central asian in origin. The ASI (native indian blood) came later in Pakistan. The admixture is only 2000 years old in Pakistani population while civilization is 7000 year old. Everyone accept the fact that these people were central asian in origin.

I wouldn't consider myself anything else but a Pakistani, so your assumption is correct.

Cool. I guess most Pakhtuns born in Pakistan consider themselves as Pakistani. Don't have a clear idea about the situation in Afghanistan though.

Although, what do Pakistani Pakhtuns identify themselves as? People of Turkic stock or Indic stock or a Turko-Persian stock?

Ghandhara, Rig Vedic, IVC people were central asian in origin. The ASI (native indian blood) came later in Pakistan. The admixture is only 2000 years old in Pakistani population while civilization is 7000 year old. Everyone accept the fact that these people were central asian in origin.
lol central Asians the mud hutters lol. onah nu tah el da naah koko nahin pata hunda...gadhay de sawari karan vallay 2 kori day log

Last edited:

Provide proof for such statements. Obfuscation of facts isn't a nice thing to do.

Damn right they were, you couldn't expect a Dravidian to do what we did.

Back
Top Bottom