What's new

Khilji, the first Afghan dyansty of Hindostan

@he-man so you didn't answer my question, you said it was the same culture, so tell me do Tamil and Pakistani look the same, do they speak the same language, do they dress the same and do they have same diet and eating habits?.

No we don't want to know about the education and tech.

oy indian gidhar sher de samne pokaan nal gidhar fe vi gidhar rehnda.

And i posted neutral source which compared both countries, international recognized one. Despite all that hindu India is still more poor then Pakistan, deal with it :lol:

The only insignificant here is Indian jatt sikh who have lost his identity and try hard to mix with tamils of India. :lol:

What a miserable soulu are.so a jatt cannot be friends with a tamil or andhrite or keralite.

Ur logic stinks and thats the reason u guys are where u are

@he-man so you didn't answer my question, you said it was the same culture, so tell me do Tamil and Pakistani look the same, do they speak the same language, do they dress the sane and do they have same diet and eating habits?.

No we don't want to know about the education and tech.

Tamil and Punjabi belongs to same idea of india(Bharat Varsha), use same Brahmic writing system, part of the same diverse Indic race and Indian civilization.

But tell me what similarity does a people west of Indus(Baloch-Pashtuns) with the people East of India(Punjabi-Sindh) until they started living in a nation in 1947. :wacko:

oops..I assumed you were an Afghan ghilzai. That question is relevant to India as well. I guess a stable pluralistic government has succeeded somewhat in reaffirming our National identities over our regional affinities, not that they have disappeared.

You assumed wrong.

What a miserable soulu are.so a jatt cannot be friends with a tamil or andhrite or keralite.

Ur logic stinks and thats the reason u guys are where u are

60% of your kind shit in open, and you have audacity to tell where we are? :D Did i say tamil can't be friend of Jatt? Especially when now days indian jatts after killing their own daughters have to import tamil wifes?

Tamil and Punjabi belongs to same idea of india(Bharat Varsha), use same Brahmic writing system, part of the same diverse Indic race and Indian civilization.

But tell me what similarity does a people west of Indus(Baloch-Pashtuns) with the people East of India(Punjabi-Sindh) until they started living in a nation in 1947. :wacko:

Didn't know you was he man, I am sure he can answer for himself, so why don't you let some wind through your dhoti and relax.

oy indian gidhar sher de samne pokaan nal gidhar fe vi gidhar rehnda.

Kaka sardar baithe aa edhar,band band katae,khopdiyan luhiyan,aareyan naal cherahe gaye pher wi dharam ni hariya..sikhi kesa naal nibhai

A sikh dosen't need to say,his history precedes him

Didn't know you was he man, I am sure he can answer for himself, so why don't you let some wind through your dhoti and relax.

You put the question before Indians. The Indus river was the boundary that divided Indian civilization from other West Asian civilization, even you know that. ;)

Not really, Tamil have their own history and they are proud of it. Jatts have iranic origin, if you think jatts and bihari look like same let alone tamil then you have lost your mind. In that case there are no differences between Pakistani pashtuns and punjabis either.

Indic mean speakers of Indo-Aryan languages, Tamils are Dravidians. Indic is not a race or similar look, trairs, culture etc Sri Lankans and Bengalis for exemple also speak Indo-Aryan language.

Please frame ur question again,didn't get what u were asking

Back
Top Bottom