What's new

Khilji, the first Afghan dyansty of Hindostan

Pak gdp per capita 1450 while india 1250. latest report which say Pakistan is less hungry then India. but keep blieving in hindu mandir propaganda to feel better
Pakistan is poor but here we are comparing with super power India. Here is latest hunger report, now go and die with shame

GHI_2013_by_severity.png
Why not i try giving some 2014 news...

Hunger kills scores of children in Pakistan - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

Seventy-seven million Pakistanis are going hungry, and 45 million are malnourished. Weather, resource shortages, and conflict all intensify Pakistan's food insecurity
Source:
Hungar%20Pains_1.png

Below the line: Increasing poverty affecting 40% population, says report – The Express Tribune

IRIN Asia | PAKISTAN: Hunger stalks millions as food insecurity grows | Pakistan | Food Security

hindu baniya and idol worshipping sikhs are the biggest trolls of this forum

Pakistan is poor but here we are comparing with super power India. Here is latest hunger report, now go and die with shame

GHI_2013_by_severity.png

Beta we are gonna provide food to 70 pc of population for free starting this year.

Pakistani garib ko ghanta nai milega

Why not i try giving some 2014 news...

Hunger kills scores of children in Pakistan - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

Seventy-seven million Pakistanis are going hungry, and 45 million are malnourished. Weather, resource shortages, and conflict all intensify Pakistan's food insecurity
Source:
Hungar%20Pains_1.png

Below the line: Increasing poverty affecting 40% population, says report – The Express Tribune

IRIN Asia | PAKISTAN: Hunger stalks millions as food insecurity grows | Pakistan | Food Security

2014 report? That was latest report comparing every country. Pakistan is poor but still better then shining Bharoti dung. Did i deny Pakistan was poor? you guys are retarded

But Bharat is even more poor despite shining

hindu baniya and idol worshipping sikhs are the biggest trolls of this forum

Haan bai,the sikhs who butchered muslhms in 1947 were idol worshippers too

Get a grip on reality,u guys lost the game long time back,now wait patiently for 4-5 centuries to have ur chance

Beta we are gonna provide food to 70 pc of population for free starting this year.

Pakistani garib ko ghanta nai milega

lol i bet in next year report India will still be behind Pakistan :lol:

first of all who knows these stories of empires are even true or not.. they could be just fairy tales.

Get a grip on reality,u guys lost the game long time back,now wait patiently for 4-5 centuries to have ur chance

And return muslims buthcered sikhs in 47. And hindus also buthcered sikhs in 84. lol

There is nothing to wait for, OIC countries control 10 times more area then hindu country of similar population.

lol i bet in next year report India will still be behind Pakistan :lol:

Ya in terrorism and self destruction,none can compete with pakistanis.

Go and launch a satellite and then talk,bate sun lo inki:rolleyes:

There was no Afghanistan so where did the Turco Afghan came in to it?.

It was khurasan and always will be khurasan, no man can change reality by calling it Afghanistan.

The rest of you don't lap it up as Muslim victory or this and that.

Just a khilji dynasty, not Afghan not Muslim Just a Khilji Dynasty.

Mate, what do the Afghans consider themselves as? Do they see themselves as a motley collection of turkic and Pakhtun tribes, or has a National identity been forged?

2014 report? That was latest report comparing every country. Pakistan is poor but still better then shining Bharoti dung. Did i deny Pakistan was poor? you guys are retarded

But Bharat is even more poor despite shining

February 27, 2014

FAISALABAD

Half of the Pakistani people are victim of malnutrition whereas 58 percent of them face food insecurity while she is among the three countries having half of the malnourished women and children of the world, reveals a moot here.

50pc Pakistanis victim of hunger, malnutrition

Dude. I am posting your own sources.Not Indian not neutral.

What you need ?????? Xinhua report now?

you coward false flagger at least we don't hide our identity.
It takes a good troll to know one I guess. Welcome to our fraternity, my Sunni Muslim Ajlaf brother.:yahoo:

Have some shame , the same hindu baniya destroyed your golden temple and u still love to bend over them hahahahahahaah

Back
Top Bottom