What's new

Khilji, the first Afghan dyansty of Hindostan

Ghandhara, Rig Vedic, IVC people were central asian in origin. The ASI (native indian blood) came later in Pakistan. The admixture is only 2000 years old in Pakistani population while civilization is 7000 year old. Everyone accept the fact that these people were central asian in origin.

Look the extent of illiteracy, you can't even write Gandhara properly and you are still trying to amuse with your jholachap history. :omghaha::omghaha:

You said the subcontinent people and culture is the same, if that is the case then tell me

Does a Pakistani and Tamil look the same?.

Does a Pakistani and Tamil speak the same language?.

Do they dress the same?.

Do they have same eating habits and diet?.

It's a simple yes or no question.

The culture of south and north is connected via religion,mainly hinduism.

Both read same scriptures,worship same gods,have similar temples and so on.

Otherwise they are distinct in terms of looks,language and eating habbits.
But boundaries have started blurring further.

The major connection is religion though

So much attention to a thread started by self-hating afghan?

Cool. I guess most Pakhtuns born in Pakistan consider themselves as Pakistani. Don't have a clear idea about the situation in Afghanistan though.

Although, what do Pakistani Pakhtuns identify themselves as? People of Turkic stock or Indic stock or a Turko-Persian stock?

Indic stock ha ha ha ha well Indic is not a same stock itself hence the ASI and ANI.

You are clueless.

Pak gdp per capita 1450 while india 1250. latest report which say Pakistan is less hungry then India. but keep blieving in hindu mandir propaganda to feel better

Inferiority complex duplicate id @shan

According to World Bank

India's Per capita GDP = $1489 (real) $3813(PPP)

Pakistan's GDP per capita = $1257 ( real) $2741(PPP)

GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table

Figures are from World bank, not some madrasa propaganda booklet.

Please Post Urdu song for him, @Nuri Natt may find your Punjabi song extremely difficult to understand after years of practising to ape the Lucknowi Urdu. :omghaha::omghaha:
true that loll.. hum mulaheza farmatay hai hilla bulla tashreef e jehan nikka pehalwan hazrat murtaza..

It's a good thread about my people but then you got inferiority complex driven Indians who had to destroy it cuz they can't bare the fact they were ruled by khiljis.

Inferiority complex duplicate id @shan

According to World Bank

India's Per capita GDP = $1489 (real) $3813(PPP)

Pakistan's GDP per capita = $1257 ( real) $2741(PPP)

GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table

Figures are from World bank, not some madrasa propaganda booklet.

I used latest figures, this year Pak per capita will cross 1600. But keep getting high with cow dung, it may help you brain.

Cool. I guess most Pakhtuns born in Pakistan consider themselves as Pakistani. Don't have a clear idea about the situation in Afghanistan though.

Although, what do Pakistani Pakhtuns identify themselves as? People of Turkic stock or Indic stock or a Turko-Persian stock?

They are Pakistanis because of a common religion, the Pashtuns-Baloch of Pakistan see Punjabi-Sindhi Muslims as Indian by race and only find the common religion which connects them and nothing else.

you are a fake .. run along...we are Indians don't care aout our origin.. al men came from africa

The reason you keep barking jatts are taller then tamil and bhaiays is because they are central asian in origin. Despite mixing with black races of India jatts still turn out taller.

Back
Top Bottom