What's new

Khilji, the first Afghan dyansty of Hindostan

The point is

Who cares man?
No one has time to think on these lines,world has changed

Again chamar sikh like you is closer to tamil, there is no doubt about it. Dalits came from mainland india to punjab, they used to clean our shit. Punjabi dalit have 50% asi ancestry and it shows.

ASI doesnt mean indic stock. In that case Iranis and Afghans are also indic.

Indic mean speakers of indo-aryan language, stop twisting words.

Iranians don't have a strong ASI component(except the Baloch). Afghans do have ASI genes, but not in significant percentages as found in most South Asians. As for laymen such as yourself: Indic stock = Combination of ASI+ANI genes as is usually found in all Indians.

Again chamar sikh like you is closer to tamil, there is no doubt about it. Dalits came from mainland india to punjab, they used to clean our shit.

My level is not so low as to talk back on such stupid comment

Alphee,

You are back.:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Welcome to this troll thread.:partay::partay::partay::partay:
not realy :sick:
I have had it with defence.pk ................ I have officialy retired
this place has become a mess ,
many people are calling me back and thats the reason i visit this forum a little , usualy it's a dissapointment like now

You mentioned 10 points, more like 10 excuses. No one goes into another persons turf and gets to do what the Muslim empires did.

LOL - of course they do. Yanks are doing it. Brits been doing it for eons.

But what do they see themselves as? I think they identify for the most part as Turko-Persian.

They had different folklore about the origin of their tribes but most of them see themselves as distinctively Pashtuns and non-Persian. They were the only Muslim ethnic group that gave resistance against Mughal rule. Even Babur find difficulty to handle Pashtuns and he massacred many of them true to his Mongol barbaric nature.

Last edited:
I am not here to answer your questions, why not do some research.

Good day to you too, this thread is about khiljis not turbanators or anyone else for that matter.

My 'research' also involves interacting with members about whose forefathers the relevant threads are about. That was the reason I asked you a question before. Though, it's amply clear what your purpose here is, and hence I take your leave.

What would a person like u know about a university?

Madrassa,yes
University,hell no:eek:

Madrassa's are as useless as Budhhist learning centers. Right-wing jingoism aside, what part of my post could you disagree with?

Iranians don't have a strong ASI component(except the Baloch). Afghans do have ASI genes, but not in significant percentages as found in most South Asians. As for laymen such as yourself: Indic stock = Combination of ASI+ANI genes as is usually found in all Indians.

ASI genes % keep getting lower from Iran to Punjab. Then it shut up after punjab in to 60-80% when it comes to indians. Also punjabi christian churas and sikhs chamars have 50% ASI ancestry or more. It largelly depend on caste as well, tamil brahmin will have little less ASI ancestry then average tamil. Again proving the fact that brahmins also have central asian origin.

LOL - of course they do. Yanks are doing it. Brits been doing it for eons.

They are bombing pakistan on daily basis and u are showing ur mardangi here.
Go join taliban and help ur brethren

They are bombing pakistan on daily basis and u are showing ur mardangi here.
Go join taliban and help ur brethren

Sigh - I am an Indian - at least try and understand the context before typing away.

What are you waiting for ? :mad:

Oh I don't know - probably because it is not considered fun? You think?

look at group pictures of Pakistani Punjabis and group pictures of Sikhs all of you know who are jatts nd who are chamar..if Pakistanis ancestors converted to islam one day doest mean that changed their identity of being low casts.

Madrassa's are as useless as Budhhist learning centers. Right-wing jingoism aside, what part of my post could you disagree with?

Just rearch nalanda on net and then tell me how is that comparable to a madarassa?

It was the best scientific univ of its time,sure religious studies were done too.

It had the largest lib in the world at that time,not trolling

ASI genes % keep getting lower from Iran to Punjab. Then it shut up after punjab in to 60-80% when it comes to indians. Also punjabi christian churas and sikhs chamars have 50% ASI ancestry or more. It largelly depend on caste as well, tamil brahmin will have little less ASI ancestry then average tamil. Again proving the fact that brahmins also have central asian origin.

All Indians have Central Asian origin as it was one of the migration routes of Ancestral North Indians. About 40000 years ago, people from Central Asia settled and interbred with another Indian population which had arrived in India around 65000 years back(ASI). They have interbred ever since till it stopped about 2000 years ago on account of the caste system getting rigid.

Hence, the bottomline is, any Indian with ANI genes had forefathers from Central Asia, and all Indians have ANI genes.

Question is, Are Central Asians from 40000 years ago the same as Central Asians now.

Back
Top Bottom