What's new

Khilji, the first Afghan dyansty of Hindostan

And return muslims buthcered sikhs in 47. And hindus also buthcered sikhs in 84. lol

There is nothing to wait for, OIC countries control 10 times more area then hindu country of similar population.
an yet you are insignificant in bigger scheme of things in this world

February 27, 2014

FAISALABAD

Half of the Pakistani people are victim of malnutrition whereas 58 percent of them face food insecurity while she is among the three countries having half of the malnourished women and children of the world, reveals a moot here.

50pc Pakistanis victim of hunger, malnutrition

Dude. I am posting your own sources.Not Indian not neutral.

What you need ?????? Xinhua report now?

And i posted neutral source which compared both countries, international recognized one. Despite all that hindu India is still more poor then Pakistan, deal with it :lol:

an yet you are insignificant in bigger scheme of things in this world

The only insignificant here is Indian jatt sikh who have lost his identity and try hard to mix with tamils of India. :lol:

And return muslims buthcered sikhs in 47. And hindus also buthcered sikhs in 84. lol

There is nothing to wait for, OIC countries control 10 times more area then hindu country of similar population.

The point is the tech.
Those stupid ppl cannot even drill the oil themselves.
All have american bases on their soil,they have shit freedom and most of all why are u getting so anxious for them?

Do u consider those arabs as ur brothers?pathetic:p

Have some shame , the same hindu baniya destroyed your golden temple and u still love to bend over them hahahahahahaah
A 5 out of 10 for trolling brother. Gotta get better if you're to become our Chief Troll. :enjoy:

Mate, what do the Afghans consider themselves as? Do they see themselves as a motley collection of turkic and Pakhtun tribes, or has a National identity been forged?

I was gonna ask you guys the same question about the state of your country.

Why you asking me I am not an Afghan.

And i posted neutral source which compared both countries, international recognized one. Despite all that hindu India is still more poor then Pakistan, deal with it :lol:

You can repeat that lines, by putting a mix of religious / racial insults as much as you want.

The words you speak tells more on how you were raised and how much cultured, the people surrounding you really are.

Have fun. I am done with educating you.

The point is the tech.
Those stupid ppl cannot even drill the oil themselves.
All have american bases on their soil,they have shit freedom and most of all why are u getting so anxious for them?

Do u consider those arabs as ur brothers?pathetic:p

I just asked what new tech India have invented? Launching a Sat is not a new tech.

oops..I assumed you were an Afghan ghilzai. That question is relevant to India as well. I guess a stable pluralistic government has succeeded somewhat in reaffirming our National identities over our regional affinities, not that they have disappeared.

U are free to ask anyone here.u will get the same answer.

That time of identity crisis is long gone.ppl are concerned about good life and sexy wife now,no one gives a shit about what u are saying

Back
Top Bottom