What's new

Khatam e nabowat bill passed

I am not talking about you individually, I am talking about society. I already stated that they call themselves Ahmadis and we accept them as such albeit with differences. I even told you what we call them, yet you choose to ignore that. It's okay, I am used to such mental gymnastics.

I don't know any personally not because of integration, it's because "Lahori" Ahmadis number 30,000 worldwide, while the "Qadiani" Ahmadis are in tens of millions. There are hardly any of them around to meet.

Calling them something and accepting them fully as one of your own are two very different things! There was no mental gymnastics, you are making it so in your own mind.

30k LA's v 10+m QA's ....... and then 10+m QA's v 1.8b muslims

Work it out for yourself. Mental gymnastics not required. QA's do not accept the LA's to be the same, and muslims do not accept QAs to be the same.

BTW, is there a 3rd coming of the Messiah in your faith, considering the world is burning and will burn more in coming decades? I'm not being an arse, I want to understand what your religious belief is on that.

What I am telling you is that you are suffering from tunnel vision and deliberately not getting the point. The big picture is, nations discriminate based on their ideals. Nothing wrong with that.
Aaaaaalright i am the one with "tunnel vision" by law there's not any discrimination against citizens who were born in US they can become president by law this is the point which your tunnel vision is not allowing you to look at.
Well, facts amuse you. How amusing.
Acha

Calling them something and accepting them fully as one of your own are two very different things! There was no mental gymnastics, you are making it so in your own mind.

30k LA's v 10+m QA's ....... and then 10+m QA's v 1.8b muslims

Work it out for yourself. Mental gymnastics not required. QA's do not accept the LA's to be the same, and muslims do not accept QAs to be the same.

BTW, is there a 3rd coming of the Messiah in your faith, considering the world is burning and will burn more in coming decades? I'm not being an arse, I want to understand what your religious belief is on that.

Tell me which city you live in, and I will give you the address for the local Ahmadi mosque. Go there and eat the brain of some Maulana sahab there, I am done for the day. You can't comprehend what I said, because you are stuck on trying to make a point about it ever since you asked that question. I called them Ahmadis, and called myself an Ahmadi in the same sentence. Not my fault you don't understand your question is answered.

You also didn't understand the thing about numbers, which was actually a reply to your "integration" comment.

Maybe @CriticalThought is right, I do not understand the logic you folks use. Very developed minds, I am so sorry for being such a simpleton. Have a good night.

Aaaaaalright i am the one with "tunnel vision" by law there's not any discrimination against citizens who were born in US they can become president by law this is the point which your tunnel vision is not allowing you to look at.

Acha

No, you aren't getting the point. Not discriminating against those born in America is an American ideal. We don't have to adopt the same or similar ideal. Our ideal is to have honest and trustworthy Muslims as head of state.

I called them Ahmadis, and called myself an Ahmadi in the same sentence.

You called them 'Lahori Ahmadis' and called yourself 'Qadiani Ahmadi' - a clear distinction is there. Do find out for yourself if there are inter faith marriages between the LA and QA.

Anyways ... Goodnight.

No, you aren't getting the point.
*facepalm*
We don't have to adopt the same or similar ideal.
Who said we've to?
Our ideal is to have honest and trustworthy Muslims as head of state.
Let me ask you a question give your answer like this option 1 or option 2 only pls it's a humble request.

Let's say elections are going in our country we've 2 choices only

1st candidate is a Muslim his track record is full of lies, fraud, corruption and even sometimes anti state activities/statements he came into politics through his family contacts gives preferences to his relatives etc he's barely a Fsc pass.

2nd candidate is a Non-Muslim his track record tells us that he's an honest/patriotic person, have done a lot for his own area and it's people built schools/colleges/uni's etc there's no allegation or charge of corruption or nepotism against him he believes in merit, he's a highly educated person he talks about Pakistan and Pakistanis first.

Now tell me whom you will give your vote?

do we even need to know what other believe in or not in the first place?

I personally think State and Religion should be separate .. but this was a interesting development .. seems more like a Political Suicide of PML(N)

I personally think State and Religion should be separate .. but this was a interesting development .. seems more like a Political Suicide of PML(N)
or a step in the right direction we need to get mindset of our people out from 19th century
ps they were not all wrong when they said they are going secular way :azn:

What you dumb numbskulls don't get that such bills are unconstitutional under the 1973 act.

All they need is to click off 1956. And then

Doklam

Everybody is happy with the law as it is apart from some political parties and individuals who find themselves trapped.

This is hardly the time to get involved in such useless debates.

No one worries about the price hikes the economy the internal security nor our foreign relations.

Stop this fassad.

Pehhannay ko kapre nahi hain or ek dosre ko kapre phaar rahe ho.

Shameless.

The usual suspects at it again.

What you dumb numbskulls don't get that such bills are unconstitutional under the 1973 act.

All they need is to click off 1956. And then

Doklam

Everybody is happy with the law as it is apart from some political parties and individuals who find themselves trapped.

This is hardly the time to get involved in such useless debates.

No one worries about the price hikes the economy the internal security nor our foreign relations.

Stop this fassad.

Pehhannay ko kapre nahi hain or ek dosre ko kapre phaar rahe ho.

Shameless.

The usual suspects at it again.

This law is to appease their Western Masters ... 'look, we are the liberators but the extremist Army won't let us'.

It should be struck off but who will go to SC?

or a step in the right direction we need to get mindset of our people out from 19th century
ps they were not all wrong when they said they are going secular way :azn:

bro, you and i both know this secular boat will not really last long in this society .. you can go through the pages in this very thread and see after Dajjal and Zionist, Secular's are the biggest bogymen .

This law is to appease their Western Masters ... 'look, we are the liberators but the extremist Army won't let us'.

It should be struck off but who will go to SC?

SC aint blind. They are not like some Amish.

They can take notice domestic abuse but not nation news.

Would be strange if they didn't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom