What's new

Khatam e nabowat bill passed

All Islamic laws are in Pakistan are man made laws passed by corrupt politicians and corrupt mulla tolla and dictators.
Islam ka inn se dooooor dooooor tak ka wasita nahi.

You know my opinion on this state shouldn't be deciding what an individual believe or should believe when it comes to religion they should focus on education, health, development etc. It's none of the business of the state or anyone else what your, mine or anyone else's religion is. Religion is one's personal matter and state have nothing to do with it as our Quaid said too. Before state we all should be Pakistanis first and we all should be equal in it's eyes state shouldn't be biased as it is in Pakistan atm.

well i knew your opinion will be more or less like this, and mine is not really different ..
but people here see this as attack on Islam. wonder back in 7th Century when our beloved Prophet Muhammad pbuh, grant equal and similar rights to the Jew and Christians of Madina, wonder what was he Thinking ? because none of them take him as Prophet or messenger of Allah. His Idea of Society and brace yourself for it, Ummah included Jew/Chirstian and Muslims living in harmony despite the fact he knew that Neither Jews nor Christians will accept him as any Divine person . When he established the State of Madina , he judge all Equally ..and that is what we need to do today ...
Hindu , Muslim , Sikh , Christian anyone living in the State of Pakistan. should be treated and provided equal Opportunities , and no one should be allowed to enforced their thoughts and Ideologies to others .

Bhai seculars are ZIONISTS!!! didn't you got the notice? :lol:

Yaar i was still getting used to with Murtad and Wajab-ul-Qatal ..
Yahoodi Agent tu har koi kehta hai, lakin kisi ne Yahoodi Bachi na dilai ..

well i knew your opinion will be more or less like this, and mine is not really different ..
but people here see this as attack on Islam. wonder back in 7th Century when our beloved Prophet Muhammad pbuh, grant equal and similar rights to the Jew and Christians of Madina, wonder what was he Thinking ? because none of them take him as Prophet or messenger of Allah. His Idea of Society and brace yourself for it, Ummah included Jew/Chirstian and Muslims living in harmony despite the fact he knew that Neither Jews nor Christians will accept him as any Divine person . When he established the State of Madina , he judge all Equally ..and that is what we need to do today ...
Hindu , Muslim , Sikh , Christian anyone living in the State of Pakistan. should be treated and provided equal Opportunities , and no one should be allowed to enforced their thoughts and Ideologies to others .

Lol

Bohat hansate ho yr tum log.

Lagay raho

Jo karna hai krlo yr. Koi faida nahi hota.

Law is a society's reflection.

Banalo.

Kaghaz pe likhna hi na?

Lol ek din bus khush reh lo meri bala se.

Self hating Pakistanis.... Lol love your kind.

When he established the State of Madina , he judge all Equally ..and that is what we need to do today ...
Yes in "Misaq-e-Madina" everyone incl Non Muslims are called "ummah" who formed one nation and have equal rights. But obv majority of so called "Muslims" are ignorant about this fact. Corner ki Masjid ka molvi ya madresse ka mullah itni info ni rkhta aur agr rkhta to bhi ni btata. Quaid talked about this constitution ab ye Quaid ko bhi gaalian denge aur yahoodi agent bna deinge jese ke pehle bhi kya inho ne.
Yaar i was still getting used to with Murtad and Wajab-ul-Qatal
Abhi tak you're getting used to it? :o::tsk:
lakin kisi ne Yahoodi Bachi na dilai ..
Koi ni hm ne Israel to jaana hai payment collect krne dhoondle ge koi :azn:

Was a non Muslim pitched to lead the Muslims or take control of Madina?

Equality is one thing, leading the Islamic nation is another!

Yes in "Misaq-e-Madina" everyone incl Non Muslims are called "ummah" who formed one nation. But obv majority of so called "Muslims" are ignorant about this fact. Corner ki Masjid ka molvi ya madresse ka mullah itni info ni rkhta aur agr rkhta to bhi ni btata. Quaid talked about this constitution ab ye Quaid ko bhi gaalian denge aur yahoodi agent bna deinge jese ke pehle bhi kya inho ne.

Corner ki Masjid ka imam has more authority in religious matters here than our Prophet ... :astagh: no wonder why there is no more reinforcements of white Horsemen to protect us ..

Abhi tak you're getting used to it? :o::tsk:

thoda tu time de yaar ..

Koi ni hm ne Israel to jaana hai payment collect krne dhoondle ge koi :azn:

Bhai , Sath Chalen gay Payment lene, mujhe @Hell hound aur @Zibago aur tujh pe bharosa nai hai .. kab ki flight hai ? :drag:

Was a non Muslim pitched to lead the Muslims or take control of Madina?

back than it was Tribal based Society, and every tribe has their own representative . The only Reason both Jews and Christians agree to accept Muhammad Pbuh as their collective leader was because he was just, and did not enforce his laws over them .. His one idea of united Ummah that include Jews and Christians was more than enough to make him the greatest contestant over the leadership of Madina .

Equality is one thing, leading the Islamic nation is another!

You can lead, only when you are Just and unbiased in your Authority .. Prophet Muhammad pbuh proved it, no one can deny that .

Yes one large Fajita Pizza for me pls! :angel:

Gaown Basa nai aur Fakeer pehle a gaye ..

Teri payment mein le aonga TRRRRUST me :D

Mere Swiss account mai dalwa dena :P

Jb se KSA aya hn Pakistani Pizza ke lye taras gya hn yr :( yahan bht farigh hain Pizza Pakistan ka hai bhai hayeee :( :(

hahahah enjoy ker beta, I remember Pizza in Abu Dhabi and Al-Ain , Chicken tu thi lakin Taste mai buhat hi farigh ..

You can lead, only when you are Just and unbiased in your Authority .. Prophet Muhammad pbuh proved it, no one can deny that .

Can you find an example in the Islamic history of a non Muslim Khalifa or leader of a substantial Muslim lands?

Maybe Pakistan should be the test dummy for this Secular theory, yes?

Lol

Bohat hansate ho yr tum log.

Lagay raho

Jo karna hai krlo yr. Koi faida nahi hota.

Law is a society's reflection.

Banalo.

Kaghaz pe likhna hi na?

Lol ek din bus khush reh lo meri bala se.

Self hating Pakistanis.... Lol love your kind.
bhai jan think it from our point of view we are not self hating Pakistanis we just don't like the way our last generation shaped it (70s guys).sorry to be blunt but you and many other members have already lived their life and are happy with the status quo but we still have a life ahead of our-self (if the god is willing) and we are planning on spending it here in pakistan. unlike mullahs zia's and bhutto's we want every one to live in peace as a equal citizen of pakistan with equal rights if that is classified as self hating so be it we are not going to stop and neither are our number so small as many assumes here. thanks to internet and media my generation is more open minded than the last one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom