What's new

Khatam e nabowat bill passed

Well they don't have similar beliefs so obviously there is difference. As for girls marrying them, I don't know, I have never met one of them in my life nor do I know anyone who knows any. Do you know a Lahori Ahmadi girl you are looking rishta for or something?

I've also read extensive fatwas of Ahmadi ulama, and I have never come across any that forbids any praying or marriage with them.

Why are you concerned though? Will you protect them from the bad mean Ahmadis persecuting them? I know the logic you are spinning, I am not as foolish as I sound. They call themselves Ahmadis, no one minds. I call myself Muslim and you guys lose your sh$t and start killing unborn Ahmadi children.

Lagay raho LoL. This isn't Pakistan at least where you can ban me for opening my mouth. You can say whatever you want on this thread, just don't quote with me your nonsense.

I will quote you with all the sensible things I have to say as and when I please. Secondly, this is now a second time you are personally attacking me. You should address others with politeness.

you can't be President of America if you are not born American. So whither merit?

How dare you?!

Well they don't have similar beliefs so obviously there is difference. As for girls marrying them, I don't know, I have never met one of them in my life nor do I know anyone who knows any. Do you know a Lahori Ahmadi girl you are looking rishta for or something?

I've also read extensive fatwas of Ahmadi ulama, and I have never come across any that forbids any praying or marriage with them.

Why are you concerned though? Will you protect them from the bad mean Ahmadis persecuting them? I know the logic you are spinning, I am not as foolish as I sound. They call themselves Ahmadis, no one minds. I call myself Muslim and you guys lose your sh$t and start killing unborn Ahmadi children.

I am neither promoting killing anyone nor intending to so do not point your fingers at me!!

You missed the logic! Logic was that if the Lahori Ahmadis are not accepted as real Ahmadis and lack integration in your faith (if they were integrated, you would have known or can easily find out), then how can you expect the muslims to accept you as being muslims just like them?

I will quote you with all the sensible things I have to say as nd when I please. Secondly, this is now a second time you are personally attacking me. You should address others with politeness.

You are talking about politeness when you come on this thread with name calling "Qadiani" this "Qadiani" that? You talk about stoning Ahmadis and you want me to respect you? Are you for real, man?

Allah ka khof ni hai bs dilon mein.

Ah ok and what about minorities born in US?

Who cares? The point is, there is a rule that removes a huge pool of talent from assuming presidential office. The take away being, nations refuse to accept the services of a talent pool based on their priorities. It's what makes them a nation. Some have secular ideals, others have religious ideals.

How dare you?!

I am neither promoting killing anyone nor intending to so do not point your fingers at me!!

You missed the logic! Logic was that if the Lahori Ahmadis are not accepted as real Ahmadis and lack integration in your faith (if they were integrated, you would have known or can easily find out), then how can you expect the muslims to accept you as being muslims just like them?

I am not talking about you individually, I am talking about society. I already stated that they call themselves Ahmadis and we accept them as such albeit with differences. I even told you what we call them, yet you choose to ignore that. It's okay, I am used to such mental gymnastics.

I don't know any personally not because of integration, it's because "Lahori" Ahmadis number 30,000 worldwide, while the "Qadiani" Ahmadis are in tens of millions. There are hardly any of them around to meet.

You are talking about politeness when you come on this thread with name calling "Qadiani" this "Qadiani" that? You talk about stoning Ahmadis and you want me to respect you? Are you for real, man?

Look mister. I have limited patience with people who descend to misrepresentation. I have NO WHERE supported stoning Ahmafid. I have simply narrated the facts. Yes, you still have to respect me for narrating facts. Is this too hard for you to process? You need me to spell this out for you?

Is there a problem?

Look mister. I have limited patience with people who descend to misrepresentation. I have NO WHERE supported stoning Ahmafid. I have simply narrated the facts. Yes, you still have to respect me for narrating facts. Is this too hard for you to process? You need me to spell this out for you?

Is there a problem?

Let this be understood clearly. If a Qadiyani/Mirzai/Lahori who pass themselves off as Ahmadi, if one of them stands on the main road of Lakemba in Sydney and tries to say they are Muslims, this person would be pelted with stones. They DO NOT DARE to pass themselves off as Muslims even here in Australia. So don't give us the argument that we live in Secular countries. Being Secular doesn't give Muslims the right to call themselves Christians and similarly for these Qadiyanis.

I care tell me can a Muslim just for an example who is born in US run for presidency?

What I am telling you is that you are suffering from tunnel vision and deliberately not getting the point. The big picture is, nations discriminate based on their ideals. Nothing wrong with that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom