What's new

Khatam e nabowat bill passed

yes bro we need that box so that minorities could get their fair share of quota in govt jobs . G.night
good point mate but i think quota system is flawed from the beginning one should always get the job on merit no matter the zaat sex or religion but then reality always hit me that we are living in Pakistan where merit mean zilch.

This is not my fatwa to give. It's the fatwa given by valid religious scholars. Read my post above. Living in a non-Muslim country DOES NOT mean we consider them Muslims. They are considered as much non-Muslim in Australia as Christians are non-Muslims.

Lol and again, this doesn't concern me. You can hang the amendment declaring Ahmadis Kafir around your neck and wander around with it all the time for all I care. My concern is the unfair persecution of Ahmadis like killing of unborn Ahmadi children in fires. That is something I will continue to raise my voice against.

You can think, believe and call me Kafir all you like. It honestly doesn't matter to me.

unfair treatment of Ahmadis in a country that was founded by my folks

Which part of the constitution do you find unfair?

Also, what do you tick as religion in the Equal Opportunity form that's common in UK?

Which part of the constitution do you find unfair?

Also, what do you tick as religion in the Equal Opportunity form that's common in UK?

Criminalising Ahmadi day to day to activities. Even if you say we are kafir or whatever, we still have to pray and read Qur'an etc. It's part of our religion for us, why is this criminalized?

As for equal opportunity forms, I never answer any that are not mandatory. And even on the ones that I do, I tick "prefer not to say". My religion, caste, background should not affect my ability to do the work that I am qualified to do.

Lol and again, this doesn't concern me. You can hang the amendment declaring Ahmadis Kafir around your neck and wander around with it all the time for all I care. My concern is the unfair persecution of Ahmadis like killing of unborn Ahmadi children in fires. That is something I will continue to raise my voice against.

You can think, believe and call me Kafir all you like. It honestly doesn't matter to me.

Then go make a separate thread for it. And I will make sure to come their and call Qadiyanis Kafir as well. Don't derail the discussion here which is about making the leaders on the country certify that they believe in Khatam-e-Nubuwwat.

Criminalising Ahmadi day to day to activities. Even if you say we are kafir or whatever, we still have to pray and read Qur'an etc. It's part of our religion for us, why is this criminalized?

As for equal opportunity forms, I never answer any that are not mandatory. And even on the ones that I do, I tick "prefer not to say". My religion, caste, background should not affect my ability to do the work that I am qualified to do.

If a group from your faith cuts off and significantly change the core beliefs, but want to pass themselves on as Ahmadis, do you think your religious scholars would accept them as real Ahamdis?

Then go make a separate thread for it. And I will make sure to come their and call Qadiyanis Kafir as well. Don't derail the discussion here which is about making the leaders on the country certify that they believe in Khatam-e-Nubuwwat.

If you read the thread, I was speaking to a person about an issue related to this thread since people were discussing Jinnah's beliefs and ideals for Pakistan. It really isn't my problem that you have comprehension issues. Maybe it's a part of worship for you to mutter "Qadiani Kafir" every twenty minutes to calm the fire in your belly, but I just find it very amusing that you chose to quote and engage me. Now you tell me to not derail, don't read my posts then if you are having such bad digestion.

If a group from your faith cuts off and significantly change the core beliefs, but want to pass themselves on as Ahmadis, do you think your religious scholars would accept it?

A group like that already exists and they call themselves Lahori Ahmadis. Do you know how many of them have been killed or stopped from calling themselves Ahmadis?

A group like that already exists and they call themselves Lahori Ahmadis. Do you know how many of them have been killed or stopped from calling themselves Ahmadis?

The question was on acceptance as being the same!

The question was on acceptance as being the same!

Yes, they are called, roughly translated from Urdu, "Ahmadis who did not pledge" (as in pledge bayah to the Ahmadiyya Khilafah). We do not take away their right from calling themselves whatever they want.

I don't remember where but i read somewhere that saying Assalama-a-Alaikum is also punishable by law for someone from Ahmadiyya sect.
good point mate but i think quota system is flawed from the beginning one should always get the job on merit no matter the zaat sex or religion but then reality always hit me that we are living in Pakistan where merit mean zilch.
Article 41 and 90 which says that PM and President have to be Muslims what this tells us? that your Religion or should i say sect is more important than your qualifications basically merit gya bhaar mein.

Yes, they are called, roughly translated from Urdu, "Ahmadis who did not pledge" (as in pledge bayah to the Ahmadiyya Khilafah). We do not take away their right from calling themselves whatever they want.

Again, are they fully accepted to be the same, i.e. no difference? Do you marry your girls to them or from them? Do you pray together?

If you read the thread, I was speaking to a person about an issue related to this thread since people were discussing Jinnah's beliefs and ideals for Pakistan. It really isn't my problem that you have comprehension issues. Maybe it's a part of worship for you to mutter "Qadiani Kafir" every twenty minutes to calm the fire in your belly, but I just find it very amusing that you chose to quote and engage me. Now you tell me to not derail, don't read my posts then if you are having such bad digestion.

Just like you to make an allegation to try and gain moral upper ground. You nitpicked one sentence to start a parallel discussion where, as usual, you can try to show everyone the services of your leaders. Thus leaves me no option but reply and tell the whole world that this is one more duplicitous move on their part to try and associate themselves with Islam. They are NOT Muslims and will never be until and unless they renege their faith completely.

I have no wish to repeat Qadiyani Kafir ad nauseum, but you don't stop your advertisement and I don't stop refuting. It's your fault not mine.

I don't remember where but i read somewhere that saying Assalama-a-Alaikum is also punishable by law for someone from Ahmadiyya sect.

Article 41 and 90 which says that PM and President have to be Muslims what this tells us? that your Religion or should i say sect is more important than your qualifications basically merit gya bhaar mein.

Yes, because saying Asalamoalaikum would be tantamount to Ahmadis "posing as Muslims". An Ahmadi was actually charged for praying Namaz, as that posing as Muslim. Banda ab namaz bhi nahi persakta.

There are many meritorious Muslims. To give a parallel example, you can't be President of America if you are not born American. So whither merit?

Again, are they fully accepted to be the same, i.e. no difference? Do you marry your girls to them or from them? Do you pray together?

Well they don't have similar beliefs so obviously there is difference. As for girls marrying them, I don't know, I have never met one of them in my life nor do I know anyone who knows any. Do you know a Lahori Ahmadi girl you are looking rishta for or something?

I've also read extensive fatwas of Ahmadi ulama, and I have never come across any that forbids any praying or marriage with them.

Why are you concerned though? Will you protect them from the bad mean Ahmadis persecuting them? I know the logic you are spinning, I am not as foolish as I sound. They call themselves Ahmadis, no one minds. I call myself Muslim and you guys lose your sh$t and start killing unborn Ahmadi children.

Just like you to make an allegation to try and gain moral upper ground. You nitpicked one sentence to start a parallel discussion where, as usual, you can try to show everyone the services of your leaders. Thus leaves me no option but reply and tell the whole world that this is one more duplicitous move on their part to try and associate themselves with Islam. They are NOT Muslims and will never be until and unless they renege their faith completely.

I have no wish to repeat Qadiyani Kafir ad nauseum, but you don't stop your advertisement and I don't stop refuting. It's your fault not mine.

Lagay raho LoL. This isn't Pakistan at least where you can ban me for opening my mouth. You can say whatever you want on this thread, just don't quote with me your nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom