What's new

Khatam e nabowat bill passed

hahahah enjoy ker beta, I remember Pizza in Abu Dhabi and Al-Ain , Chicken tu thi lakin Taste mai buhat hi farigh ..
Bs yr yahan bhi aesa hi roti bhi farigh hoti hai :/

my generation is more open minded than the last one.
Yea but we still have students studying in uni's and colleges praising Qadri that's a problem if we don't control extremism we will have another 70's 80's generation.

Bhai , Sath Chalen gay Payment lene, mujhe @Hell hound aur @Zibago aur tujh pe bharosa nai hai .. kab ki flight hai ? :drag:
khirki wali seat meri main pehlay bata raha hon:agree:
:help:@The Sandman is ka C-130 ready ker :butcher:
ek pizza ki khatir :cry: :cray: ab yeah din bhi dekhney they jao nahi chaey
1981d36ff2fd2afe184e21cd43712913651e66fccca551a4c9e23c679da94b70.jpg

nahi sabar ab to tu 2 day ga :butcher: :chilli:

ROGER ROGER!
oye tuney treat nhai leni kya main tujhay treat dila raha hon woh muft main c 130 tyar karwa raha tu phir us ki side pay hay:angry:

bhai jan think it from our point of view we are not self hating Pakistanis we just don't like the way our last generation shaped it (70s guys).sorry to be blunt but you and many other members have already lived their life and are happy with the status quo but we still have a life ahead of our-self (if the god is willing) and we are planning on spending it here in pakistan. unlike mullahs zia's and bhutto's we want every one to live in peace as a equal citizen of pakistan with equal right if that is classified as self hating so be it we are not going to stop and neither are our number so small as many assumes here. thanks to internet and media my generation is more open minded than the last one.

You do realise we have special minority quota and you get that rid off the minorities will be further affected.

These useless paperwork would it magically transform people? If yes

The go ahead.

If the passport value goes up and business flows. Get rid of the Islamic name.

Zero bata zero.

Status quo is not reserved through some laws not even an average discussion on the barber shop.

Your generation is very narrow minded and i can debate with the best of minds to prove that.

You went through civil war. Lol you are basically a PTSD generation rather than an open minded one.

You are infact conserving the status quo because you have made education exclusive to the rich.

Lol.... Cry me a river honey but you are not even prepared for a picnic in running this country

Yea but we still have students studying in uni's and colleges praising Qadri that's a problem if we don't control extremism we will have another 70's 80's generation.
yep but it is easy to counter them and bring them to our side i myself has done it few times.Reason many (not all) of them are willing too listen should you provide them with the solid argument unlike most of the old uncles i have met .

You do realise we have special minority quota and you get that rid off the minorities will be further affected.

The go ahead.

Zero bata zero.

Status quo is not reserved through some laws not even an average discussion on the barber shop.

Your generation is very narrow minded and i can debate with the best of minds to prove that.

You went through civil war. Lol you are basically a PTSD generation rather than an open minded one.

You are infact conserving the status quo because you have made education exclusive to the rich.

Lol.... Cry me a river honey but you are not even prepared for a picnic in running this country
Calm down :lol:
7370993-Glass-of-very-cold-water-with-ice-cubes--Stock-Photo.jpg

remember the qadiyani massacre in 70's it happened because a useless paperwork give indirect legitimization to it in 70's

Zero bata zero.
just see the difference between jeddah and dubai you will see what economic prosperity and positive development in passport value freedom(even Dubai is still some what restrictive in some issue but still better than rest of the gulf states) can bring.they have made religion their personal matter unlike saudia.
really then why wasn't there so many cases of blasphemy killing before the law.

hahaha right you call us the narrow minded PTSD generation well lets believe it for a second that it is true than who pushed us into war? who let Afghani in? who destroyed the economically prospering Pakistan of 60s by nationalizing the industry? who made religion a sate affair in 1973 and later on hurrrrahhhed when a dictator implemented the strict punishments in the name of Islam ?
it was your generation.we are trying to cleanup your mess the level best we can and trying to prevent it from happening again.
hahaha yet it is at its highest in pakistans history and much higher than what it was when your so called beloved constitution of pakistan was made have a look to get the rough idea which generation is better equipped and informed to make/amend the law according to 21 century
Literacy_Rate_Pak_1951_2009.jpg

Last edited:
remember the qadiyani massacre in 70's it happens because a useless paperwork give indricet legtimization to it in 70's

just see the difference between jeddah and dubai you will see what economic prosperity and positive development in passport value freedom(even Dubai is still some what restrictive in some issue but still better than rest of the gulf states) can bring.they have made religion their personal matter unlike saudia.

really then why wasn't there so many cases of blasphemy killing before the law.

hahaha right you call us the narrow minded PTSD generation well lets believe it for a second that it is true than who pushed us into war? who let Afghani in? who destroyed the economically prospering Pakistan of 60s? who made religion a sate affair in 1973?
it was your generation.we are trying to cleanup your mess the level best we can.

hahaha yet it is at its highest in pakistans history and much higher than what it was when your so called beloved constitution of pakistan was made have a look to get the rough idea which generation is better equipped and informed to make/amend the law according to 21 century
Literacy_Rate_Pak_1951_2009.jpg

Literacy rate by the standard of education we have should rather not be discussed.

We have not hired teachers or professors for the past good 20 years or more. So educational reforms are important for which I see no motivation. You are basically restoring a class based caste system based on education.

Massacres happen everyday in the 70s. The revolution was hip those days. We managed to avoid extremist hardliners after managing to escape with leftist fascism of the late 50s early 60s.

Status quo hasn't changed for the past 170 years in the sub continent. Why do you think such superficial laws do anything?

The economics of Jeddah and Dubai is different to Pakistan. We have bunch of bubbling cities ever expanding. No Pakistani is happy in those Arab countries just because it's too conservative the society. Not we go ape shizz drunk but simply because of the implied strictness. We have never had that in Pakistan.

Afghans are refugees here. They've been living here since the 60s. Sure they were mismanaged but still not worse. We have a distinct culture to them thus extremism never gained footing.

Yeah PTSD when you fear a refugee. With tons of you lot from universities falling prey to a foreign ideology yet those before you never looked for that option. From suicide to divorce to crime rates are higher now. We did not even had a big fuss about locking the door.

When so many people on so much different level of education and living standards frequent. Things are bound to go wrong.

Correcting the past is in being pragmatic than regressive. You think there exists a magical keyboard combination that is going to reset the will of the people as evolved?

We need stability rather than plunging ourselves into a new narrative where you are asking a considerable majority to adapt abruptly to Idealistic philosophy.

You just oppressed the minorities further taking away their minority rights.

That's terrible. How will we differentiate between Muslim and Ahmedi/Mirzai/Qaidiyani?

I oppose all discrimination of Qaidiyani/Mirzai/Ahmedi but it is the responsbility of the government to ensure their blasphemy is not passed off as Islam.

every person you meet, do you ask for passport and ID card
if not then you already dont know the guy living next to you is Qadyani or not

What is your source?

Nobody else is reporting this. Kindly provide the source with your thread otherwise you’ll be banned for two weeks from now on.
Covered by ARYnews, also posted today Shiekh Rasheed parliament speech,In which he loudly address this reform. But, I know Dawn paper didn't address this bill intentionally. I think you can also see " the reporters/arynews " today's date.

Well. there are division among them... some sell themselves for little bit of money but the rest don't more like our nation..
there are very few who dont. "shareef" is only the one who never gets a chance. 99% of us are corrupt with in our own capacity. we recite kalima but the actual religion which we follow is $. we really deserve leaders like nawaz and zardari

Back
Top Bottom