What's new

Khatam e nabowat bill passed

It's so much fun arguing with the mullah types. They have nothing concrete to say... bus Shariah laga do har masla hal hojayega.. doodh ki naddiyan bahien gi :rofl:

Wrong. This is the teachings of our Prophet Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam. This is the way of his venerated companions (May Allah be Pleased with them). Hazrat Umar May Allah be Pleased with Him would only appoint those to government positions whom he knew prayed 5 times a day. This is our religion, our way.
That was 1400 years ago! times have changed and you've to adapt with changing time too.

You are only explaining your own religiosity here.

I don't need to explain anything related to my religiosity here because what mullah types like you don't realize is that religion is means of an individuals communication with Allah and you don't have to show it to other people how religious or not you are.

You lot are also stuck in times of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) and think that imposing Shariah will automatically solve all of Pakistan's issues. When the world is moving towards inclusion and away from laws based on peoples' race, religion background you lot want to move towards exclusivity for Muslims. No wonder you have to throng to western countries to have a suitable standard of living. Why didn't you move to Saudi Arabia? Would have gotten Shariah law to your heart's content.

I don't need to explain anything related to my religiosity here because what mullah types like you don't realize is that religion is means of an individuals communication with Allah and you don't have to show it to other people how religious or not you are.

You lot are also stuck in times of the Prophet and think that imposing Shariah will automatically solve all of Pakistan's issues. When the world is moving towards inclusion and away from laws based on peoples' race, religion background you lot want to move towards exclusivity for Muslims. No wonder you have to throng to western countries to have a suitable standard of living. Why didn't you move to Saudi Arabia? Would have gotten Shariah law to your heart's content.

Thankfully I didn't move to Saudi. Coming here, I have learnt such things... I posted here once and the mods deleted the post without a trace. So no, I want to live in a true Islamic Government.

Now, this is not my teachings, this is the teachings of Allah the Almighty and His Prophet Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam. They are evergreen. Islam was revealed for eternity until Day of Judgement. If someone thinks we 'need to move forward', they should revisit the state of their own faith.

Said like a true supporter of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani. Come to Islam and you will understand everything.
*facepalm* bs yehi sunna reh gya tha typical molvion wali baat.

You think if you want to implement "Madina's constitution" you will implement it just like that word to word? Islam ko study krlo phr fatwa laga dena

@El Sidd Please help me with this very complicatedly named bill? What it says? Or shall I read 13 pages? o_O

*facepalm* bs yehi sunna reh gya tha typical molvion wali baat.

You think if you want to implement "Madina's constitution" you will implement it just like that word to word? Islam ko study krlo phr fatwa laga dena

But I haven't gone into any details. I am only saying at a very high level we should have Islamic governance. The specific matter of who should be head of state, how about we ask valid religious scholars about this topic?

@El Sidd Please help me with this very complicatedly named bill? What it says? Or shall I read 13 pages? o_O

Its basically an electoral reform bill done drunk on cheap Spanish tequila.

Irrelevant in grand scheme of things.

Here is the thing. The country has top notch religious scholars of all schools of thought. Let them sit together, and they WILL find a way for everyone to co-exist.
We've already done that.

Justice Munir in his famous Munir Commission Report of 1953 wrote this statement.

“After taking into account the views of all the scholars on the definition of a Muslim, the Court arrives on the conclusion that even two scholars do not have a consensus over this fundamental question. Every scholar has a definition different from the other. If the court accepts the views of one particular scholar, all the remaining schools of thought fall out of the definition of Islam. If one scholar believes that we are Muslims, the other believes that all of us are infidels.”

This is in 1950's when Pakistan was relatively a liberal country they couldn't even agree on the definition of who's Muslim and who's not and you think they will give us a solution? :lol:

We've already done that.

Justice Munir in his famous Munir Commission Report of 1953 wrote this statement.

“After taking into account the views of all the scholars on the definition of a Muslim, the Court arrives on the conclusion that even two scholars do not have a consensus over this fundamental question. Every scholar has a definition different from the other. If the court accepts the views of one particular scholar, all the remaining schools of thought fall out of the definition of Islam. If one scholar believes that we are Muslims, the other believes that all of us are infidels.”

This is in 1950's when Pakistan was relatively a liberal country they couldn't even agree on the definition of who's Muslim and who's not and you think they will give us a solution? :lol:

They asked the wrong question. Just anyone would if they had nefarious designs. The question that needs to be asked is: how can all Muslims live together. By the way, Qadiyanis are not Muslims so they won't get invited to the party even.

Back
Top Bottom