What's new

Khatam e nabowat bill passed

I am not turning around anything. This is pretty simple: It is not the business of the state to meddle in his affairs. That's what he said. He never allowed all and sundry to meddle in the state's affairs.

Nothing you're saying makes sense. He said that the state takes no interest in the religious beliefs of the citizens, nor does it discriminate.

It suits you to create an artificial division.
Muslims created these divisions after Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) left this world he's simply telling you the reality bluntly.
If you feel I am personally attacking you
Ek do posts se laga. :/
Now you have dumped water on my happiness...
:(
I was enjoying a debate in a very genial mood.
I kinda did too there weren't too many fatwas and you didn't declared me a yahoodi agent i liked that. :P

What are you talking about? He said in plain words there that personal beliefs have nothing to do with the states. I can't decipher how you're turning that logic around here, please explain.

Yes he said in plain words, so what's the issue?
and you forgot to add that there were Mullahs who supported creation of Pakistan --- if you remember, two Mullahs hoisted Pakistan flag in Karachi and Dhaka.

Muslims created these divisions after Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) left this world he's simply telling you the reality bluntly.

Ek do posts se laga. :/

:(

I kinda did too there weren't too many fatwas and you didn't declared me a yahoodi agent i liked that. :P

The divisions are there, but it doesn't mean they can't co-exist. Think about it. At this point, you are trying to prove very hard there are divisions, we can't co-exist. I am saying we can co-exist. Who is the good guy and who's the villain? :P

That's an interpretation of his words that suits you. I was just reading his words.

You're mincing words of your own and putting some cryptic spin on Jinnah's. He said plainly that he doesn't care what religion a Pakistani follows, the state shouldn't either.

There's no interpretation necessary there, that's the end and extent of any analysis of the quote.

I realise you're not going to be able to argue your case vis-à-vis that quote, so I'll end this now and leave you to it. Good luck with the rest of the thread. Peace.

I am not turning around anything. This is pretty simple: It is not the business of the state to meddle in his affairs. That's what he said. He never allowed all and sundry to meddle in the state's affairs.
so according to your above statement drinking smoking having sex outside the wedlock is one's personal matter and state should have no say in it.

Yes he said in plain words, so what's the issue?
and you forgot to add that there were Mullahs who supported creation of Pakistan --- if you remember, two Mullahs hoisted Pakistan flag in Karachi and Dhaka.

What plain words? He didn't say anything really. If you can explain the point with regards to this quote. Be my guest:

“You are free; you are free to go to your temples. You are free to go to your mosques or to any other places of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed—that has nothing to do with the business of the state.

And do speak plainly, I'm slow learner and have a rather soft mind.

“Can’t even think of removing Khatam-e-Nabooyat clause, Astagfirullah. It’s part of constitution itself.”

PML(N).

Back on track, lol
Yeah good on you not to even think of this, otherwise " band baja deyn gay tumhari"

At this point, you are trying to prove very hard there are divisions
Nope i don't need to my prob is i am not in Pakistan and living in a foreign country atm as you can see by my flags otherwise... i hope you're understanding. :)
I am saying we can co-exist.
Of course having a positive thoughts about the future is a good thing but if we can't accept the hard facts and realities of present than i would say we're day dreaming and nothing else.
Who is the good guy and who's the villain? :P
Han han mein hi bura hn bhai ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

You're mincing words of your own and putting some cryptic spin on Jinnah's. He said plainly that he doesn't care what religion a Pakistani follows, the state shouldn't either.

There's no interpretation necessary there, that's the end and extent of any analysis of the quote.

I realise you're not going to be able to argue your case vis-à-vis that quote, so I'll end this now and leave you to it. Good luck with the rest of the thread. Peace.

Hey at least I can say Good Bye :D Now you don't get to have the last word because Jinnah was delineating the state's intervention into personal life, he wasn't giving the OK for an Israeli Jew to become Prime Minister.

Nope i don't need to my prob is i am not in Pakistan and living in a foreign country atm as you can see by my flags otherwise... i hope you're understanding. :)

Of course having a positive thoughts about the future is a good thing but if we can't accept the hard facts and realities of present than i would say we're day dreaming and nothing else.

Han han mein hi bura hn bhai ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

I refuse to give up hope. Na ummeedi kufr hai.

What plain words? He didn't say anything really. If you can explain the point with regards to this quote. Be my guest:

And do speak plainly, I'm slow learner and have a rather soft mind.

he really didn't said anything else, I mean somewhere else, some other speech?

It simply says that a state isn't bothered which religion you follow and non Muslims are free to practice their religion.

Hey at least I can say Good Bye :D Now you don't get to have the last word because Jinnah was delineating the state's intervention into personal life, he wasn't giving the OK for an Israeli Jew to become Prime Minister.

If getting the last word in helps soothe the ego after a fruitless discussion and unwillingness to debate, have at it. Reply to this with some other one-liner.

Make it really snappy and then sign off. Good luck champ.

Back
Top Bottom