What's new

Khatam e nabowat bill passed

*facepalm*

Who said we've to?

Let me ask you a question give your answer like this option 1 or option 2 only pls it's a humble request.

Let's say elections are going in our country we've 2 choices only

1st candidate is a Muslim his track record is full of lies, fraud, corruption and even sometimes anti state activities/statements he came into politics through his family contacts gives preferences to his relatives etc he's barely a Fsc pass.

2nd candidate is a Non-Muslim his track record tells us that he's an honest/patriotic person, have done a lot for his own area and it's people built schools/colleges/uni's etc there's no allegation or charge of corruption or nepotism against him he believes in merit, he's a highly educated person he talks about Pakistan and Pakistanis first.

Now tell me whom you will give your vote?

Ha ha loaded question designed to elicit a specific response :D :P

Here comes a Secular Nawaz government ... a good day for the seculars of Pakistan!

No need to tag here, they will come eventually.
Secular when it suits him he funds terrorists when he requires their service

oh gosh ... equating leadership of a nation to a manager in a company!

So some people think it is loaded question because in their opinion:

corrupt, traitorous Muslim > clean, patriotic non-Muslim

Allah hi hafiz hai is mulk ka. No wonder Pakistan is a basket case of religious extremism and jahalat.

For you maybe but for many it's a very very simple question they want an honest and patriotic Pakistani to run our country his religion or cast or all of those things come at 2nd place. Chlo:cheers:

Wrong. This is the teachings of our Prophet Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam. This is the way of his venerated companions (May Allah be Pleased with them). Hazrat Umar May Allah be Pleased with Him would only appoint those to government positions whom he knew prayed 5 times a day. This is our religion, our way.

So some people think it is loaded question because in their opinion:

corrupt, traitorous Muslim > clean, patriotic non-Muslim

Allah hi hafiz hai is mulk ka. No wonder Pakistan is a basket case of religious extremism and jahalat.

Wrong. People think there are many meritorious Muslims available who are >> clean, patriotic non-Muslim.

Wrong. People think there are many meritorious Muslims available who are >> clean, patriotic non-Muslim.

So in your opinion a clean, patriotic Muslim > clean, patriotic non-Muslim????

You should be glad that your adopted country of Australia does not have the same garbage laws as you propose otherwise they wouldn't even have let you in their country.

So in your opinion a clean, patriotic Muslim > clean, patriotic non-Muslim????

You should be glad that your adopted country of Australia does not have the same garbage laws as you propose otherwise they wouldn't even have let you in their country.

And I wouldn't have come here in that case. Pakistan is a Muslim country, Australia is a secular country. Is that very hard to process?

And I wouldn't have come here in that case. Pakistan is a Muslim country, Australia is a secular country. Is that very hard to process?

Want to make Pakistan a Islami falahi riyasat run on Shariah law but the same Islami falahi riyasat is not good enough for them to live in and instead they have to live with infidels in secular country. Hypocrisy much... :lol::lol:

Want to make Pakistan a Islami falahi riyasat run on Shariah law but the same Islami falahi riyasat is not good enough for them to live in and instead they have to live with infidels in secular country. Hypocrisy much... :lol::lol:

Right. Make it a complete Islamic Government today and I'll book my tickets tomorrow

By the way. Why are you pulling me into this personally? Consider this the wishes of many who can't present their point of view clearly. Why are you forgetting the silent majority here?

Right. Make it a complete Islamic Government today and I'll book my tickets tomorrow
Why don't you go ahead and do that jihad :lol:

So if I understand correctly an infidel secular country is better off than semi-Muslim country and you will only book tickets if it is proper Saudi type Shariah :rofl:

Why don't you go ahead and do that jihad :lol:

So if I understand correctly an infidel secular country is better off than semi-Muslim country and you will only book tickets if it is proper Saudi type Shariah :rofl:

I have had this discussion on this forum before as well. There is nothing in religion stopping me from coming to Australia. This is a useless argument which people forward when they have nothing cogent to say.

Back
Top Bottom