What's new

Khalistan !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maoists have been weakened a bit after the massacre of 76 CRPF men in Apr 2010.Khalistani's have silenced in 80's by brave police officer Gill & Assam the ULFA power has been reduced significantly.

its not difficult to make them powerful again but you establishment and all the media says Maoists are still operating in more than 20 states and you are saying their power is reduced good joke

its not difficult to make them powerful again but you establishment and all the media says Maoists are still operating in more than 20 states and you are saying their power is reduced good joke

Arent you forgetting the hundreds (lol) of Indian consulates in Afghanistan.. 2 can play the game my friend.. But of course, India will only offer moral and political support to Pakistani insurgents ;)

Pakistaniyon ko doosra ka buro chahne ke bajaye apna bhala sochna chaiye....sari moosibaten door ho jawangi!!!!

They changed their boundaries later into India only as the Sikh population in Pakistan is like 0.03%

Are you suggesting that we exterminate all sikhs in India, the way you did in Pakistan? We aren't as cruel as you.....

Are you suggesting that we exterminate all sikhs in India, the way you did in Pakistan? We aren't as cruel as you.....
Its not about cruelty..we want Sikhs to live with us..stay amongst us...holding hands to take this country forwards...a keystone society of India's social fabric.Before war mongering by Pakistanis on this forum I never thought it was important to show the love...but hatred and intentions of shaitan can only be cured by love.

this is what RSS website says:-
clicky

Its not about cruelty..we want Sikhs to live with us..stay amongst us...holding hands to take this country forwards...a keystone society of India's social fabric.Before war mongering by Pakistanis on this forum I never thought it was important to show the love...but hatred and intentions of shaitan can only be cured by love.

this is what RSS website says:-
clicky

Indians do not discriminate between different religions, be it positive or negative discrimination.

I don't mention those things because India is as much mine as theirs.

Khalistan.jpg

This is Khalistan

Those who all want khalistan..Pls raise your hand.

Lol... multan,bahawalpur,lahore,lyallpur,gujranwala,sialkot etc? haha...... how many sikhs live in these cities? 0.2%....... On the otherside...... indian punjab is dominated by sikhs..........

Lol... multan,bahawalpur,lahore,lyallpur,gujranwala,sialkot etc? haha...... how many sikhs live in these cities? 0.2%....... On the otherside...... indian punjab is dominated by sikhs..........

Its not about how many live there now. Its about reclaiming our lands. A Khalistan would include almost the whole of undivided Punjab. :P

Don't you know? Half of the demanded Khalistan lies in modern day Pakistan :woot:
Leader unfortunately is really oblivious to this fact! He's unaware that the Khalistanis would then proceed to demolish all the mosques right up to Rawalpindi!! Sheeesh!

Here's a map of the so called 'Khalistan' reproduced for my Pakistani friends who are so enamored with the Khalistanis:

Khalistan.jpg

Satsriakaal! Wecome to Khalistan!!! :welcome:

Hmmm....Rawalpindi, Attock, Gujranwala, Sialkot.....! Wow! Half of Pakistan just disappeared! :eek: With Pakistan's help, it would have been part of Khalistan! But fortunately, the Pakistani Establishment realised this (none too soon) and stopped all support to them!!

Cheers! ;)

the sikhs i know only want indian punjab as khalistan and they know dream of khalistan can only be realized in alone this way
BS.
Either you are lying or you dont know any Sikhs!

we should support only those Sikh which demand sepration of Punjab of India

One thing you forget Einstein. The reason why Khalistanis want Pakistani part of Punjab too is because their main pilgrimage place Nankana Sahib lies in your heartland. Not because they specifically love to you or hate us or something. :lol:. A wise man has said incomplete knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all. Why do you think Sikhs come to Pakistan for? Picnics? :azn:

wrong, the gurus were secular.

Once again, you fail to realize the meaning of secularism just like most other Indians. I would suggest you to read the REAL meaning of secularism. Not the idiotic votebank we follow in India. It is funny how people go over-defensive without actually knowing the complete meaning.

They changed their boundaries later into India only as the Sikh population in Pakistan is like 0.03%

The Khalistan is a fictitious imagination that doesn't have anything to "change borders", smartpants. What did they "change their boundaries" with? Adobe Photoshop? :rofl:

India soon Khalistan will be a seprat state also ASSAM get ready to loose your lands
Yeah! And the TTP is soon going to take over Pakistan and its nukes. They would then proceed to anoint you as the Chief of propaganda considering your bizarre anti India rants on every thread on this web site!! Can you get India out of your system for a change, my friend? When are you going to grow up and start thinking rationally instead of like a delinquent teenager?

Your anti India rants are getting tiring, if not obnoxious! :sick:

Cheers!

Where is general zarvan, i asked him a question and he ran away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom