What's new

Khalistan !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sikhs i know only want indian punjab as khalistan and they know dream of khalistan can only be realized in alone this way

and the sikh's i know want lahore as it's capital, don't worry we care a lot about pakistan so we will never allow khalistan to come in to being and you losing lahore as it's capital.

is that only my problem . well, i think this thing cannot be handled with hunger strikes . bande nun chaie chitter laa lye te aina nun ik ik lae .
that would do sm thing !!:unsure:
can u define extremism ?? there is no concept of extremism in Islam !! do u think Islamic extremism in pakistan !!

the khalistan issue is dead , the indian gov dosen't give a damn to kashmiri seperatist movement how do you expect them to give any attention to a issue which has been closed several year's before, sikh's themeslve's are conviced about it.If we allow state's like kashmir and punjab to form seperate countries soon several other states so it is good that indian gov is adament about it, few local leader's for some political benefit's will start seperatist movoment's

India soon Khalistan will be a seprat state also ASSAM get ready to loose your lands

forget about these indians for a moment, and tell me how dare they display such anti-state banners without being noticed ????

forget about these indians for a moment, and tell me how dare they display such anti-state banners without being noticed ????

May be because Pakistan is also a democratic country.

keep dreaming , you dreamt before and lost bangladesh and now you will lose balochistan, the more you think of splitting india the more ou split yourself

first control Maoists and Sikhs of Punjab than tell us you are bound to loose many areas Pakistan lost Bangladesh but not any more its now your turn

these banners are only asking for the Indian Punjab as the separate state

first control Maoists and Sikhs of Punjab than tell us you are bound to loose many areas Pakistan lost Bangladesh but not any more its now your turn

Maoist are not asking for separate state. They are asking for development.

most of the Sikhs don't even bother of Khalistan. It's dead issue decade back. There is long reason. I Mentioned in details in khalistan kind of thread yesterday. They are asking Lahore more. Punjab of Pakistan is bigger than India one. Don't dig hole too much.

Then Why they are asking that in Pakistan?

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Then Why they are asking that in Pakistan?

none mentioned that... more over why should we support them, when master tara decided to sit with congress and massacre muslims?

I hope Seikh brothers find their independent home in Indian and independent state - Seikhs are really a unique group of people they don't fit in Pakistan and India - but Sigh is king

you mean to Say Seikh??? The Arab seikh???\

I am shocked to see a Muslim buttering Sikh. The religion Sikh was born against atrocities of Islam. All Sikh Gurus died defending Indian religion from Islam... I think Pakistani need to read the history....

No wonder next time you will call "Jew Brothers" ... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism

sikh's are in control, instead they are joining army and police , and serving the nation, the maoists are not carrying out suicide attacks , bomb blasts or attacking our military bases like taliban is doing in pakistan, so you better clean your own mess than being worried of what is happening in india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom